Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Ukraine Conflict thread***

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
@JordanPetersHorn

tenor.gif
Only if I’m John C Reilly. I found out a couple weeks ago Will Ferrell along with Adam McKay were stealing everything from everyone for years on SNL ad unjustly getting rich

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Two things we wouldn’t miss at all
This.

Tell them if they trade with China we cut them off.

Should be doing that shit right now along with cutting off trade to them ourselves.

China would literally starve both literally and economically.

Then use the US navy (that we should expand BIGLY) to stop the flow of oil out of the M.E. in both directions. No more oil to China and no more oil to europe without our consent.

Make all M.E. countries buy US products and install US tech to trade with Europe and Africa.

America 1st

Founder
We have the guns. EU has banks.
We will take the money from the banks because we have the guns.

We have the consumers. China has the junk. We will refuse to consume junk from China, they will shrivel.
giphy (17).gif

China is only an issue because we allow it. Worst policy decision our country has made over the last 80 years.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
China just has a shit ton of soldiers. That doesn't mean shit.

They think they have our military's capabilities, but they ordered their military off Wish
I thought we did Military excercises on an airport in Thailand for a couple years ago that we invited Chinese Generals to just to showcase all the things we can do operationally that they can’t do. That was back in like 2012 or 2013 IIRC

America 1st

Founder
China just has a shit ton of soldiers. That doesn't mean shit.

They think they have our military, but they ordered our military off Wish
The cheap plastic version of shit the produce extends all the way through to the PLA.

However, in the age of swarm tactics just one or two weapons getting through can cost American patriots their lives.

I prefer strangling then out as stated before but a build up of the 7th fleet and a reemergence of the 1st should continue to take place none the less.

preshlock

Poster
This maybe from a shortsighted view of global affairs, but let Russia attack the EU. All those fuckheads do is continue to build the blueprint for globalism and any small wins just give more ammo to the leftists destroying this country
And thus the world.

Let Putin smash them and weaken himself in the process while he takes care of our enemies

truthfully, at this point, I would rather be allies with Russia than the EU

Jtrain80

Legendary
truthfully, at this point, I would rather be allies with Russia than the EU

Definitely not a fan of EU. They have so many problems with the immigration, it's going to get ugly before it is all said and done. Guess history says it has been burned before.

Russia has some ideas I like. When Putin told the fags to leave the kids alone it made me smile. They share a border with our greatest enemy and will probably take the bulk of China's wrath, unless we are fighting them too.

What are your thoughts on all this build up?

preshlock

Poster
Definitely not a fan of EU. They have so many problems with the immigration, it's going to get ugly before it is all said and done. Guess history says it has been burned before.

Russia has some ideas I like. When Putin told the fags to leave the kids alone it made me smile. They share a border with our greatest enemy and will probably take the bulk of China's wrath, unless we are fighting them too.

What are your thoughts on all this build up?

I'm definitely much more knowledgeable about the Russian military than the Chinese. But I'm very far from an expert on the Russian military. I still think that Russia would work China in a war right now but Russia seems to have hit the ceiling for military expansion with the current resources a while back. China is still enormously gaining strength.

Right now the main advantage the Russians has is the quality of forces. Russia has had the benefit of, going back to the Soviet days where the present Russian military was born form, of having a strong professional core to the military for generations. From what I've read China is still very much lacking in professional skill.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I'm definitely much more knowledgeable about the Russian military than the Chinese. But I'm very far from an expert on the Russian military. I still think that Russia would work China in a war right now but Russia seems to have hit the ceiling for military expansion with the current resources a while back. China is still enormously gaining strength.

Right now the main advantage the Russians has is the quality of forces. Russia has had the benefit of, going back to the Soviet days where the present Russian military was born form, of having a strong professional core to the military for generations. From what I've read China is still very much lacking in professional skill.

Doesn't China have the numbers? How do they compare to us?

preshlock

Poster
Doesn't China have the numbers? How do they compare to us?

I believe in pretty much every regard other than armored fighting vehicles, particularly tanks, China has an enormous advantage over Russia in terms of numbers. Russia still may have more helicopters as well. The main Russian advantage is the quality of forces down to small unit infantry and upwards to larger, more sophisticated, combined arms operations. I do know the Russian army still holds regular large-scale troop exercises with about 70,000 troops for instance. However I do not know if the Russian qualitative advantage is pronounced enough to be decisive.

I'm not that familiar with the technology and equipment of the Chinese military. But I believe Russia still has an advantage there as well. However the Chinese are quickly closing the gap and certainly have the resources to pass the Russians. Also much more than being able to produce high end equipment you have to have personnel properly trained to use it and particularly when talking about higher level leaders this can take a very long time to develop.

As for us and the Chinese there really is no comparison. Really other than the sheer numbers of ground troops and some major army equipment categories, such as artillery, we have enormous advantages across the board. Particularly when it comes to quality of troops and technology.

preshlock

Poster
True but now we actually run shit now while those idiots just claw over the scraps and advance the global agenda

I still think that if, hypothetically for any reason, our country stopped at the Mississippi River we would still be the most wealthy, free, and powerful country in the world. But being able to essentially replicate our society across the western half of the country was an enormous benefit that Europeans could not do. Hitler literally tried with the invasion of the Soviet Union but the Red Army proved to be tougher adversaries than the Mexicans, Sioux, Pawnee, Navajo, etc.

Ethnically and culturally Europe could never be anywhere close to as united as we are.

America 1st

Founder
I still think that if, hypothetically for any reason, our country stopped at the Mississippi River we would still be the most wealthy, free, and powerful country in the world. But being able to essentially replicate our society across the western half of the country was an enormous benefit that Europeans could not do. Hitler literally tried with the invasion of the Soviet Union but the Red Army proved to be tougher adversaries than the Mexicans, Sioux, Pawnee, Navajo, etc.

Ethnically and culturally Europe could never be anywhere close to as united as we are.
images (12).jpeg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Well I am willing to board 4 or 5 Ukrainian women seeking to flee the violence. All those hypocritical libs won't take in a single central American but Im going big on helping the Ukraine.

America 1st

Founder
Well I am willing to board 4 or 5 Ukrainian women seeking to flee the violence. All those hypocritical libs won't take in a single central American but Im going big on helping the Ukraine.
778aac77b200daa8f9f5b26323f70d1e.jpg

casfoto

Poster
Would make sense why they pushed the Russia stuff so hard. If I’m Putin I keep the tanks rolling until I hit Berlin like last time
I am not sure that this is correct. Russia would be not interested in another war. Unless we proke them of course. Like we did the Japanese during WW2 in cutting off their energy supplies. This whole thing was started by Vicki Nuland and the state department under Hilary and Obama. If anyone can remember Vicki Nulands famuos quote when asked by the American amabassador to the Ukraine when he asked her "What about the EU....and she said "Fuck the Eu". Well that was broadcast all over Europe and of course they knew this already, hence the problems now with the US trying to lock in Nato in another war against Russia. This is not good. WW3. If we support that , then we must be willing to face the consequences of a nuclear war. BTW, the pressure was put again on Putin as we just dropped off 350 tons of heavy military equipment to the Ukraine just recently.
Back before covid hit, our REPOmarket was busted....and we had just shipped 20-25,000 troops to Bremerhaven that joined in with another 15000 Nato troops that were placed on the border of Poland and Russia.
The excuse was they were doing exerises which the Russians would not buy. Of course. Then all of a sudden Covid was sprung loose on the population of the world. I kept thinking that this had to be done by design to keep everyones heads down while the missiles started flying. But we are certainly advancing in that direction every day. Trump tried to make friends with the Russians and North Korea but John Bolton et all went behind his back and sabatoged him at every move. I guess we will see very soon with the babbling idiot Biden at the helm. The world is looking at us at our weakest point. Trillions in debt...discord sown by rascialy provoked riots...people in dire straights after the covid BS and lockdowns. Chaos has been purposly unleashed upon our nation from WEF, Soros Foundation et al. One World Order and One world digital currency that can be controled ....otherwise the people that step out of line can be sanctioned just like we are sanctioning Russia, China, etc...We need to sort this out soon.
I'd love to back out of NATO.

Europe is just as fucked economically lately. Those fuckers are printing money even faster then the US and don't actually have anything that resembles real economies outside of Germany, France, and the UK.

Tell Germany they can have energy and food as long as they don't fold to the ruskies in return for their engineering tech (move them state-side for security).

Make UK the Japan of the Atlantic since they can't exist without US products.

Have a more balanced trade relationship with France & Italy since they actually produce goods we desire here in the US. Use energy, tech, and raw military supplies along with the guarantee of air superiority via US aircraft in case they start to lose (like they always do).
Well, the Russians have been trying to be friends with us for years. Back in the 1850-60's a lot of our Bethlehem Steel made the tracks across Russia. They also were very instrumental in helping us with our Space Station..using their rockets to guide us up there. There has been a constant hatred towards Russia but that primarily comes from England. They are scared shitless of them and have a reason to be. England has always been a world power but after WW2 they basically bit the proverbial dust. But they have managed to move us into their sphere. The whole Skipral bullshit and then the embezzeler and criminal posted by us as a hero. Navalny ...was posioned? by Russia using Novachek whcih if he really even came close to it would have been toast in 5 minutes. The Russians are very good at that business. It was the same thing with that hyped up Skipral case. The Brits (not their gov't) think it was just another great propaganda deal.
So, here we are...our gov't is failing and has been compromised by this new election..but to be fair, we have been sold out by our own corporations since Bill Clinton signed in GAT and NAFTA and he let the media companies become monoplistic. At the time there were some 54 companies, after that we have 6...we get what we deserve to let these idiots do this to us. And by the way, we want Europe to be Fucked up so we can control them. They are another part of our empire that is crumbling. And don't you know that they are well aware of this.

America 1st

Founder
I am not sure that this is correct. Russia would be not interested in another war. Unless we proke them of course. Like we did the Japanese during WW2 in cutting off their energy supplies. This whole thing was started by Vicki Nuland and the state department under Hilary and Obama. If anyone can remember Vicki Nulands famuos quote when asked by the American amabassador to the Ukraine when he asked her "What about the EU....and she said "Fuck the Eu". Well that was broadcast all over Europe and of course they knew this already, hence the problems now with the US trying to lock in Nato in another war against Russia. This is not good. WW3. If we support that , then we must be willing to face the consequences of a nuclear war. BTW, the pressure was put again on Putin as we just dropped off 350 tons of heavy military equipment to the Ukraine just recently.
Back before covid hit, our REPOmarket was busted....and we had just shipped 20-25,000 troops to Bremerhaven that joined in with another 15000 Nato troops that were placed on the border of Poland and Russia.
The excuse was they were doing exerises which the Russians would not buy. Of course. Then all of a sudden Covid was sprung loose on the population of the world. I kept thinking that this had to be done by design to keep everyones heads down while the missiles started flying. But we are certainly advancing in that direction every day. Trump tried to make friends with the Russians and North Korea but John Bolton et all went behind his back and sabatoged him at every move. I guess we will see very soon with the babbling idiot Biden at the helm. The world is looking at us at our weakest point. Trillions in debt...discord sown by rascialy provoked riots...people in dire straights after the covid BS and lockdowns. Chaos has been purposly unleashed upon our nation from WEF, Soros Foundation et al. One World Order and One world digital currency that can be controled ....otherwise the people that step out of line can be sanctioned just like we are sanctioning Russia, China, etc...We need to sort this out soon.

Well, the Russians have been trying to be friends with us for years. Back in the 1850-60's a lot of our Bethlehem Steel made the tracks across Russia. They also were very instrumental in helping us with our Space Station..using their rockets to guide us up there. There has been a constant hatred towards Russia but that primarily comes from England. They are scared shitless of them and have a reason to be. England has always been a world power but after WW2 they basically bit the proverbial dust. But they have managed to move us into their sphere. The whole Skipral bullshit and then the embezzeler and criminal posted by us as a hero. Navalny ...was posioned? by Russia using Novachek whcih if he really even came close to it would have been toast in 5 minutes. The Russians are very good at that business. It was the same thing with that hyped up Skipral case. The Brits (not their gov't) think it was just another great propaganda deal.
So, here we are...our gov't is failing and has been compromised by this new election..but to be fair, we have been sold out by our own corporations since Bill Clinton signed in GAT and NAFTA and he let the media companies become monoplistic. At the time there were some 54 companies, after that we have 6...we get what we deserve to let these idiots do this to us. And by the way, we want Europe to be Fucked up so we can control them. They are another part of our empire that is crumbling. And don't you know that they are well aware of this.
Great break down.

The Russians are hardly the threat the media wants folks to think. The communication between them and us since WW2 proves it.

ArmchairTiger

Poster

The thing about technical skill and experience is that it cannot be stolen or copied. If it can't be stolen or copied, the Chinese are damn sure to never obtain it. The bastards would be a third world country if not for industrial espionage and a complicit west.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I believe in pretty much every regard other than armored fighting vehicles, particularly tanks, China has an enormous advantage over Russia in terms of numbers. Russia still may have more helicopters as well. The main Russian advantage is the quality of forces down to small unit infantry and upwards to larger, more sophisticated, combined arms operations. I do know the Russian army still holds regular large-scale troop exercises with about 70,000 troops for instance. However I do not know if the Russian qualitative advantage is pronounced enough to be decisive.

I'm not that familiar with the technology and equipment of the Chinese military. But I believe Russia still has an advantage there as well. However the Chinese are quickly closing the gap and certainly have the resources to pass the Russians. Also much more than being able to produce high end equipment you have to have personnel properly trained to use it and particularly when talking about higher level leaders this can take a very long time to develop.

As for us and the Chinese there really is no comparison. Really other than the sheer numbers of ground troops and some major army equipment categories, such as artillery, we have enormous advantages across the board. Particularly when it comes to quality of troops and technology.
China could send 1 million people across the border to Russia to surrender every week for 2 months and Russia would be forced to surrender to keep any more from coming over... kinda like what south America is doing to the US only way faster.

casfoto

Poster
@Chris Farley to elaborate,

The Russia being the enemy paradigm is over. They have the economy of Mexico and just so happened to have nukes (which we can knock out of the sky) Our real enemy is the EU and the globalists. The EU is the guinea pig where they can start seeing how that can use global power and leverage to bend countries toward their agenda. The only way the globalists suffer a catastrophic setback is for their whole experiment to be a failure
Do you think that the globalists are going to be able to make China heel? 1.4 billion with NK.

casfoto

Poster
The thing about technical skill and experience is that it cannot be stolen or copied. If it can't be stolen or copied, the Chinese are damn sure to never obtain it. The bastards would be a third world country if not for industrial espionage and a complicit west.
The complicit west were our huge corporations that saw a chance to make billions on the backs of the cooiies. It was the greed that led us to skirt the working stiff in the US and leave our poor and middle class looking for meaningful jobs, while they made a killing and helped China see how to make money ie taking our technology which was on full display for them to use and copy. If we had kept our manufacturing here in the states this would never have had happen...or if it did the China growth would have been a lot slower. In the "Lessons of History" by Will Durant he gives examples of these situations. The big corps gutted our country's middle class to become global and now they are part of the WEF. The Rand Corporations latest statement (one of THE most conservative think tanks) pointed out recently that since 1975 these huge banks/corps took $55 trillion from our people. Now we are in a fee based/extraction economy...this needs to change somehow. MAGA anyone?

Jtrain80

Legendary
The complicit west were our huge corporations that saw a chance to make billions on the backs of the cooiies. It was the greed that led us to skirt the working stiff in the US and leave our poor and middle class looking for meaningful jobs, while they made a killing and helped China see how to make money ie taking our technology which was on full display for them to use and copy. If we had kept our manufacturing here in the states this would never have had happen...or if it did the China growth would have been a lot slower. In the "Lessons of History" by Will Durant he gives examples of these situations. The big corps gutted our country's middle class to become global and now they are part of the WEF. The Rand Corporations latest statement (one of THE most conservative think tanks) pointed out recently that since 1975 these huge banks/corps took $55 trillion from our people. Now we are in a fee based/extraction economy...this needs to change somehow. MAGA anyone?

You should post more.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
@Chris Farley to elaborate,

The Russia being the enemy paradigm is over. They have the economy of Mexico and just so happened to have nukes (which we can knock out of the sky) Our real enemy is the EU and the globalists. The EU is the guinea pig where they can start seeing how that can use global power and leverage to bend countries toward their agenda. The only way the globalists suffer a catastrophic setback is for their whole experiment to be a failure

I’m not scared of their nukes at all. They had to create massive payloads because of how inaccurate they were even back then and that was before the money dried up.

We have drones that can be stealthed in Space for years at a time without needing to land in sure we’ve got one over every single missile site by now

Haven't read the whole thread, but I can tell you that our ICBM knockdown capabilities still aren't at the level they need to be. Best in the world, but still not there.

Hell, our THAAD is only around 50-60% effective against mid-range ballistic missiles. Much tougher to knockdown a SS-18 with an entry speed of 17K mph.

You are right about their accuracy and yield due to accuracy. Also, in Y2K, they begged us to come over and help modernize their ICBMs due to a Politburo belief that many could accidently arm and blow up in their silos.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder

Front line Russian forces... Meaning A Level Armor, Air Force, Navy, etc is much better than anything China has and in some cases on par with us. The most maneuverable jet in the world are the SUs with vectored thrust, although our F22 is so close that it's other intangibles make it not just far superior, but light years so.

Russia's military has many challenges. First, finances. They can barely afford to buy new jets. They've only built 10 SU57s (their F22 ripoff) since the program started. The only real time they are building new SU 27s/30s/33s/34s/35s or Mig 35 (Fulcrum replacement) is when other countries pony up to buy. Also, they sell their hardware to countries that have zero problem selling it to us. We've got 3 SUs in our arsenal for instance as adversary training. Essentially, their Air Force has some great hardware, but not enough and can't really afford to buy more.

Second, their army. Many more tanks than us and the Chinese. However, take their T72 (still in service) it was so bad in desert storm that when firing at our Abrams almost all of their shots hit 500 yards or further short of target. They claimed they corrected sighting problems, but our military doesn't believe it. Their T80 and T90 are better, but still, they only have so many A level units. Predominantly conscript militaries don't do well in prolonged conflicts.

Their strategic bomber fleet might be their best asset. The TU95 Bear is a prop plane that can fly at nearly 600 mph. They've got tons of them. Their Backfire and Blackjack bombers are Mach 2 fully loaded. The Blackjack with a 7k mile range. The Blackjack should scare the bejesus our of any country.

Finally, numbers. If it doesn't go nuclear, China would eventually win. No way Russia/China fight for a prolonged amount of time without China's sheer military size gaining advantage. We were far superior to China during the Korean War. They just kept coming. Russia would face a similar challenge but a much larger border to defend.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Haven't read the whole thread, but I can tell you that our ICBM knockdown capabilities still aren't at the level they need to be. Best in the world, but still not there.

Hell, our THAAD is only around 50-60% effective against mid-range ballistic missiles. Much tougher to knockdown a SS-18 with an entry speed of 17K mph.

You are right about their accuracy and yield due to accuracy. Also, in Y2K, they begged us to come over and help modernize their ICBMs due to a Politburo belief that many could accidently arm and blow up in their silos.
Finally a missle expert. Quick question. Is it possible for us to use drills to drill to a given point and then put charges down to trigger an earthquake or avalanche?

Im thinking of Nokos nuclear mountain

Top Bottom