Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Ukraine Conflict thread***

Jtrain80

Legendary
Zelensky is about to be killed. That's clear from the CIA now blaming Ukraine for Nord Stream.

1st tweet - It's like a game of hot potato with a grenade and a remote trigger.

2nd tweet - this is quite interesting. Is NATO going to retaliate against their biggest ally and financier? At this point, is their anyone in the world this administration haven't pissed off?

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Is this satire?

I mean you guys are consistently wrong on this war. I doubt everything I read is true with how much disinformation is being put out by both sides, but I know I'm on the right track more than this board.

If I'm wrong, then explain what is actually happening? If Russia is fighting for white Christians and against globalism, they're getting their asses handed to them. Maybe Jesus doesn't like Americans. He was a brown guy who called God Allah after all.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I mean you guys are consistently wrong on this war. I doubt everything I read is true with how much disinformation is being put out by both sides, but I know I'm on the right track more than this board.

If I'm wrong, then explain what is actually happening? If Russia is fighting for white Christians and against globalism, they're getting their asses handed to them. Maybe Jesus doesn't like Americans. He was a brown guy who called God Allah after all.

Then by all means, keep informing with your in depth knowledge!

Latest posts

Top Bottom