Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Ukraine Conflict thread***

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
What the fuck do you think would happen if Ukraine retook Crimea where the Russian Black Sea fleet is stationed???

You think they would just let it go?

We used to have real Cold Warriors in the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s who understood the dangers of nuclear annihilation and kept this country safe.

This new generation in charge are morons and are going to cause a global disaster. They are arrogant and know nothing.

I don't think there's much Russia can do about it. Their Navy has been embarrassed during this "special military operation", and any operations in the Black Sea would put their ships in range of Ukrainian artillery at that point. Anything fired from long rang would likely be shot down by Ukrainian air defense.

Russia always has the nuclear option in their pocket. I don't think they'll go that route, but if they do and Earth isn't destroyed, it's the end of Russia as a sovereign population. They'll be occupied like Germany and broken apart. We also know everything about them, which is why Ukraine is having success, because of they are using our intelligence. We literally know the second Putin is told something. If they decide to go nuclear there's a good chance we'll stop them before they can implement.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I don't think there's much Russia can do about it. Their Navy has been embarrassed during this "special military operation", and any operations in the Black Sea would put their ships in range of Ukrainian artillery at that point. Anything fired from long rang would likely be shot down by Ukrainian air defense.

Russia always has the nuclear option in their pocket. I don't think they'll go that route, but if they do and Earth isn't destroyed, it's the end of Russia as a sovereign population. They'll be occupied like Germany and broken apart. We also know everything about them, which is why Ukraine is having success, because of they are using our intelligence. We literally know the second Putin is told something. If they decide to go nuclear there's a good chance we'll stop them before they can implement.

LOL, "a good chance we'll stop them before they can implement." That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

You are putting a nuclear power in an existential crisis. Both sides were ready to go to war in 1962 and were ready to do it. Hell, Castro wanted it!

That was not even an existential crisis. This is one for them.

A lot of good occupying Russia will do when our nation is a left in smoking radioactive ruins.

Geez, we have forgotten so much since the cold war.

Reagan, Nixon, Carter, and Kennedy were never this reckless as this leadership of our country is.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
LOL, "a good chance we'll stop them before they can implement." That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

You are putting a nuclear power in an existential crisis. Both sides were ready to go to war in 1962 and were ready to do it. Hell, Castro wanted it!

That was not even an existential crisis. This is one for them.

A lot of good occupying Russia will do when our nation is a left in smoking radioactive ruins.

Geez, we have forgotten so much since the cold war.

Reagan, Nixon, Carter, and Kennedy were never this reckless as this leadership of our country is.

I don't think we'd get hit. We'll be on top of them before they could fire most likely. If they do fire at us we'd likely blow their missiles out of the sky.

But if Russia does fire at us, may I recommend Athens, GA.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I don't think we'd get hit. We'll be on top of them before they could fire most likely. If they do fire at us we'd likely blow their missiles out of the sky.

But if Russia does fire at us, may I recommend Athens, GA.
A direct nuclear hit on Athens is the only way UT could win the SEC East in the next 30 years.

Kirby coaching until he is 77.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
A direct nuclear hit on Athens is the only way UT could win the SEC East in the next 30 years.

Kirby coaching until he is 77.

We don't need to win the East with playoff expansion. And divisions are going away.

Zero fear of Kirby. His scheme relies on having significantly more talent than anyone else. He's not out there Belichicking the shit out of people, he's just throwing the biggest apes on the field and playing bully ball. It's why he can't beat Bama without injuries.

Emma tenywa

Elite
Ukraine is getting tanks. Leopard 2 A6 from Germany/Europe and Abrams from us (plus Bradley Fighting Vehicles). Ukraine is going to have tank superiority over Russia, not in numbers but in range, power, and armor.

Russia has lost a lot of manpower this winter but has not gained much territory at all. Throwing bodies at a military target is a Russian tradition so nothing new, but they are losing thousands for what amounts to football fields here and there. Mostly conscripted prisoners serving with Wagner Group, but it's manpower they need nonetheless. Russia will need another round of mobilization, at least 500k, if they plan to mount a serious offensive this Spring.

Experts think Ukraine will try to retake Crimea in a few months. Without a significant Russian mobilization, and soon, I think Ukraine will be successful with their new NATO firepower. Russian supply lines would be cut in half, not something Russia is in a great position to overcome.

One thing people in the general public are not aware of that I mentioned earlier: NATO countries have been training Ukrainian troops. All this new equipment takes months to learn how to operate, not to mention the maintenance required. Especially the Abrams tanks. But military leadership was ahead of the approval - some 60k-ish Ukrainians have been training on this equipment this winter. This is why you see this equipment being shipped to Ukraine already, including spare parts. Ukraine is going to be ready to roll once the mud clears.

This is now a proxy war between Russia and NATO. It will be interesting to see how Russia responds because I think they're going to get their ass kicked. And they'll have a new NATO supported power on their borders. The internal battle between the conventional Russian military command and Wagner should be entertaining to watch, that internal struggle for power has already caused battlefield delays and missed opportunities.

There's some analysis for you @Jtrain80
In a battlefield dotted by anti tank weapons, 31 abrams and 14 leopards, won't make a big difference especially when operated by newly trained soldiers. IMO.. it's quite clear to see

AgEngDawg

Legendary
We don't need to win the East with playoff expansion. And divisions are going away.

Zero fear of Kirby. His scheme relies on having significantly more talent than anyone else. He's not out there Belichicking the shit out of people, he's just throwing the biggest apes on the field and playing bully ball. It's why he can't beat Bama without injuries.
Kirby has a verified IQ of 195 and you think that puffy mfer in Knoxville could beat him at any game?

He couldn't beat Kirbo at checkers much less football.

Last edited:

Emma tenywa

Elite

In a battlefield dotted by anti tank weapons, 31 abrams and 14 leopards, won't make a big difference especially when operated by newly trained soldiers. IMO.. it's quite clear to see
The Ukrainian air defence hasn't been so effective though. They rarely boast about intercepting rockets but always publish successful hits

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

It's significantly more than that. Leopard's are German tanks so Germany had to approve their release, which they did.

Not many of these tanks have been destroyed by enemy fire in action. They're going to be extremely difficult to destroy, especially in the flat territory where most of the future fighting will take place. I would be more concerned about maintenance, especially with the Abrams turbine engine. You essentially have to take the tank apart to properly maintain the engine.

But as we see, we can't let Germany make all of the money. We're sending weapons that require untold sums of money to maintain. Not to mention the DU rounds they fire. $$$$$. The longer this war lasts the better for the IMC.

Kirby has a verified IQ of 195 and you think that puffer mfer in Knoxville could beat him at any game?

He couldn't beat Kirbo at checkers much less football.

Heupel was a much better player than Kirby. He has also done a better job at this point in his career. Would Kirby have taken Tennessee to the Orange Bowl in his 2nd season after taking over from Pruitt? And after half the team transferred from a 3 win team? Kirby took over a 10 win program. He should have been summarily executed after giving up the Dobbs Nail Boot and then losing to Vandy a few weeks later.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
The Ukrainian air defence hasn't been so effective though. They rarely boast about intercepting rockets but always publish successful hits

Russia fires so much at once it's hard to hit every. That has been their tactic since WWII. The real question is what do they have in reserve? I'm not sure they can afford to send mass rocket strikes, which is why they've been buying those drones from Iran.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
It's significantly more than that. Leopard's are German tanks so Germany had to approve their release, which they did.

Not many of these tanks have been destroyed by enemy fire in action. They're going to be extremely difficult to destroy, especially in the flat territory where most of the future fighting will take place. I would be more concerned about maintenance, especially with the Abrams turbine engine. You essentially have to take the tank apart to properly maintain the engine.

But as we see, we can't let Germany make all of the money. We're sending weapons that require untold sums of money to maintain. Not to mention the DU rounds they fire. $$$$$. The longer this war lasts the better for the IMC.

Heupel was a much better player than Kirby. He has also done a better job at this point in his career. Would Kirby have taken Tennessee to the Orange Bowl in his 2nd season after taking over from Pruitt? And after half the team transferred from a 3 win team? Kirby took over a 10 win program. He should have been summarily executed after giving up the Dobbs Nail Boot and then losing to Vandy a few weeks later.

Kirby Smart was first team all SEC as a player. Heupel played in the Big 12.

Did Heupel get run out of Oklahoma?

Also, Kirby won an SEC his second year.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Kirby Smart was first team all SEC as a player. Heupel played in the Big 12.

Did Heupel get run out of Oklahoma?

Also, Kirby won an SEC his second year.

huepel-13-0-si-cover.jpg

Bob fired Heupel instead of his brother after OU's defense sucked and the offense was good. OU's loss I guess. Heupel isn't going back there as long as Bob is involved. Bridge burned. OU is headed for the dark ages, especially now that they're joining the fucking show.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
huepel-13-0-si-cover.jpg

Bob fired Heupel instead of his brother after OU's defense sucked and the offense was good. OU's loss I guess. Heupel isn't going back there as long as Bob is involved. Bridge burned. OU is headed for the dark ages, especially now that they're joining the fucking show.
OU didn't play one SEC team in 2000 and you are saying he is better player than Kirby? LOL!!!

A&M was still soft Big 12 back then.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@america1st where'd you go?
China fixing to invade Taiwan when we have low reserves bc the corrupt protected the slush fund. You pussy

Ukraine is getting tanks. Leopard 2 A6 from Germany/Europe and Abrams from us (plus Bradley Fighting Vehicles). Ukraine is going to have tank superiority over Russia, not in numbers but in range, power, and armor.

Russia has lost a lot of manpower this winter but has not gained much territory at all. Throwing bodies at a military target is a Russian tradition so nothing new, but they are losing thousands for what amounts to football fields here and there. Mostly conscripted prisoners serving with Wagner Group, but it's manpower they need nonetheless. Russia will need another round of mobilization, at least 500k, if they plan to mount a serious offensive this Spring.

Experts think Ukraine will try to retake Crimea in a few months. Without a significant Russian mobilization, and soon, I think Ukraine will be successful with their new NATO firepower. Russian supply lines would be cut in half, not something Russia is in a great position to overcome.

One thing people in the general public are not aware of that I mentioned earlier: NATO countries have been training Ukrainian troops. All this new equipment takes months to learn how to operate, not to mention the maintenance required. Especially the Abrams tanks. But military leadership was ahead of the approval - some 60k-ish Ukrainians have been training on this equipment this winter. This is why you see this equipment being shipped to Ukraine already, including spare parts. Ukraine is going to be ready to roll once the mud clears.

This is now a proxy war between Russia and NATO. It will be interesting to see how Russia responds because I think they're going to get their ass kicked. And they'll have a new NATO supported power on their borders. The internal battle between the conventional Russian military command and Wagner should be entertaining to watch, that internal struggle for power has already caused battlefield delays and missed opportunities.

There's some analysis for you @Jtrain80
Are you out of your fucking mind? This must be regurgitated BS.................

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Are you out of your fucking mind? This must be regurgitated BS.................

Which part specifically? I could be wrong about the Spring offensive, Ukraine could very well shit the bed. They are one of the most corrupt countries on Earth. Zekensky just sacked someone for corruption. But they have billions and billions of dollars worth of weapons now, and motivated troops.

Anyway, everything else is true. I'm not biased, although I would like to see our weapons do well if they are going to be used. That's a good sign for us.

Which part specifically? I could be wrong about the Spring offensive, Ukraine could very well shit the bed. They are one of the most corrupt countries on Earth. Zekensky just sacked someone for corruption. But they have billions and billions of dollars worth of weapons now, and motivated troops.

Anyway, everything else is true. I'm not biased, although I would like to see our weapons do well if they are going to be used. That's a good sign for us.
OK............basically the whole post is BS was my point...............100% off of truth

CDDP

Legendary
Founder

Good update for Col. Macgregor

Douglas Macgregor: Russians Started Massive Offensive In Eastern Ukraine !!! Ukrainians Suffering​

Last edited:

champsballs

Elite
Founder
My 8yr old insisted we watch the nfl awards show tonight and I let him but then they started in with the Ukraine bullshit and even had zelensky on or a thing about him but fuck all that I turned it off right away and he was also wondering why that needed to be in volt with the nfl at all. Fuck Ukraine I hope Russia takes over the entire country and then work their way west

Jtrain80

Legendary
My 8yr old insisted we watch the nfl awards show tonight and I let him but then they started in with the Ukraine bullshit and even had zelensky on or a thing about him but fuck all that I turned it off right away and he was also wondering why that needed to be in volt with the nfl at all. Fuck Ukraine I hope Russia takes over the entire country and then work their way west

Who would want Europe at this point? Bunch of liberals and Muslims. Putin is laughing when people say he wants a piece of that shit show.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Bump.

Not looking good for Ukraine at this point.

We have pushed Russia and China into a military alliance....

European powers are shitting themselves since they shipped all their ammunition to Ukraine and don't have the manufacturing capability to replenish. Meanwhile Russia is sending 60,000 155mm shells down range every day and somehow refilling inventory.

What is everyone else's opinion?

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Bump.

Not looking good for Ukraine at this point.

We have pushed Russia and China into a military alliance....

European powers are shitting themselves since they shipped all their ammunition to Ukraine and don't have the manufacturing capability to replenish. Meanwhile Russia is sending 60,000 155mm shells down range every day and somehow refilling inventory.

What is everyone else's opinion?
I think it's a brutal war of attrition & slaughter with so much propaganda coming from all sides we really don't know what's going on.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Then you have this propaganda
Poor Poor Russia! Let's send them as many artillery shells as possible--expeditiously!

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Wagner is being screwed by the Russian military, they aren't receiving the supplies they need. I think part of it is strategic on the part of the Russian military, and the other part is that supply lines and ammo depots are in range of Ukrainian artillery. Either way Wagner's days as a competent fighting force are numbered. They recruit officers from the Russian military, which isn't happening anymore. The prison conscripts either aren't being allowed by the government anymore or the prisoners have caught on to the fact that they will die before they serve six months. Wagner forces are being slaughtered and there's no one to replace them.

I can't believe Bakhmut still hasn't been taken. It's a strategically unimportant city and now it's not there anymore. Ukraine turned it into a meat grinder and Russia still hasn't completely taken it. Russia doesn't have the ability to take advantage of the breakthroughs they make. I still think Russia is going to take the city but they aren't moving much further. They are also ripe for a counter attack at this point.

The real story has been Vuhledar. Russia has been absolutely slaughtered trying to attack the city. The Russian 155th Naval Infantry Brigade has been eliminated and Russia has lost well over 100 armored vehicles including dozens of battle tanks. Ukraine mines the fields next to the roads which forced the Russian convoys to form a column. Then Ukraine hit the lead tank once the Russian convoy reached a certain point. Russians panicked and tried to go around the lead tank and drove right into the mines. Absolute slaughter. Ukraine pushed Russia back and then Russia tried to counter. As they were moving up their lead tank was once again taken out, and this time Russians simply ran away. Watching that footage was absolutely pathetic. No military bearing or cohesion whatsoever.

Ukraine is claiming a 8 to 1 casualty ratio. That's not good for Russia obviously. If Russia can turn this into a war of attrition they can still win. What is the definition of win? I don't know. At this point it's hard seeing Russia taking the whole of Ukraine, especially with the ill equiped and untrained conscripts they'll be using moving forward.

Let's put it this way, Russia is doing worse than Iraq did against us. This was supposed to be a 10 day war. We're at like day 380 right now. If NATO engages Russia, the casualty ratio will be 1000 to 1. At that point there's one option left for Russia that's not surrender. And Putin knows our policy on nukes. We won't retaliate against Russia, we'll retaliate against him. We know where he is at all times, we read his communication almost as soon as he does. Our intelligence agencies were built to know everything Russia does, which is another reason Ukraine is still standing, we're providing them with intelligence.

I still say Russia would have been better served enslaving Europe from an energy perspective. German industry was completely dependent on Russian natural gas. If you want a BMW you better buy it now, in a few years there won't be new ones. The pussification of Europe and the US played right into Russia's hands, there was never a chance NATO was going to fuck with Russia. Now Russia is screwed whether they "win" this war or not. Their economy will collapse with the rate they are spending money. They simply aren't generating enough income.

Ukraine should launch a major offensive within the next 6 weeks. All the talk has been about Ukraine pushing into Crimea. We'll see if that's where the attack will actually take place, but it will be very interesting to see how Russia responds. The last time Russia responded with uncoordinated retreats leaving behind a lot of equipment. They're running out of room to retreat so I don't think that's much of an option anymore. One more mass retreat and they're on the Russian border.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Wagner is being screwed by the Russian military, they aren't receiving the supplies they need. I think part of it is strategic on the part of the Russian military, and the other part is that supply lines and ammo depots are in range of Ukrainian artillery. Either way Wagner's days as a competent fighting force are numbered. They recruit officers from the Russian military, which isn't happening anymore. The prison conscripts either aren't being allowed by the government anymore or the prisoners have caught on to the fact that they will die before they serve six months. Wagner forces are being slaughtered and there's no one to replace them.

I can't believe Bakhmut still hasn't been taken. It's a strategically unimportant city and now it's not there anymore. Ukraine turned it into a meat grinder and Russia still hasn't completely taken it. Russia doesn't have the ability to take advantage of the breakthroughs they make. I still think Russia is going to take the city but they aren't moving much further. They are also ripe for a counter attack at this point.

The real story has been Vuhledar. Russia has been absolutely slaughtered trying to attack the city. The Russian 155th Naval Infantry Brigade has been eliminated and Russia has lost well over 100 armored vehicles including dozens of battle tanks. Ukraine mines the fields next to the roads which forced the Russian convoys to form a column. Then Ukraine hit the lead tank once the Russian convoy reached a certain point. Russians panicked and tried to go around the lead tank and drove right into the mines. Absolute slaughter. Ukraine pushed Russia back and then Russia tried to counter. As they were moving up their lead tank was once again taken out, and this time Russians simply ran away. Watching that footage was absolutely pathetic. No military bearing or cohesion whatsoever.

Ukraine is claiming a 8 to 1 casualty ratio. That's not good for Russia obviously. If Russia can turn this into a war of attrition they can still win. What is the definition of win? I don't know. At this point it's hard seeing Russia taking the whole of Ukraine, especially with the ill equiped and untrained conscripts they'll be using moving forward.

Let's put it this way, Russia is doing worse than Iraq did against us. This was supposed to be a 10 day war. We're at like day 380 right now. If NATO engages Russia, the casualty ratio will be 1000 to 1. At that point there's one option left for Russia that's not surrender. And Putin knows our policy on nukes. We won't retaliate against Russia, we'll retaliate against him. We know where he is at all times, we read his communication almost as soon as he does. Our intelligence agencies were built to know everything Russia does, which is another reason Ukraine is still standing, we're providing them with intelligence.

I still say Russia would have been better served enslaving Europe from an energy perspective. German industry was completely dependent on Russian natural gas. If you want a BMW you better buy it now, in a few years there won't be new ones. The pussification of Europe and the US played right into Russia's hands, there was never a chance NATO was going to fuck with Russia. Now Russia is screwed whether they "win" this war or not. Their economy will collapse with the rate they are spending money. They simply aren't generating enough income.

Ukraine should launch a major offensive within the next 6 weeks. All the talk has been about Ukraine pushing into Crimea. We'll see if that's where the attack will actually take place, but it will be very interesting to see how Russia responds. The last time Russia responded with uncoordinated retreats leaving behind a lot of equipment. They're running out of room to retreat so I don't think that's much of an option anymore. One more mass retreat and they're on the Russian border.

Is this satire?

OB_Right

Poster
Founder

Hey fed

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Zelensky is about to be killed. That's clear from the CIA now blaming Ukraine for Nord Stream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom