Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine Conflict

TheResister

Elite
You could not be more wrong. I treat people the same whether online or in real life.

I treat people the way they ask to be treated in accordance with the Golden Rule.

If people act like an ass, that's how I assume they wish to be treated and then act accordingly.

Case in point,

Oh really? lol It's you that is the lying pos moron. lol

In your own words:

You are even more idiotic with that post. lol

You're a fucking hypocrite, is what you are.

That's what you just did. lol

Jesus sure did. He hung out with the dregs of society. You must think you're better than Him. Which is not surprising at all, considering your fucked up attitude.

I won't bother to be so anal retentive as to point out YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD. You started the pissing match and I showed you I can go toe to toe with you. And you accuse ME of being the hypocrite? You lying shit. You rattled my cage. You challenged me. Now you invoke the Golden Rule? I'm hanging out here and you seem to be the lowest of the dregs of society. You don't even have the decency to hold yourself accountable.

TheResister

Elite

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
More towns lost yesterday. It sounds like Ukr isn't even trying to fight for a few of them. Sounds like Rus started bombarding and the Ukr soldiers just left. The Duran had a guy on that said there is one more town they need to take up north then they will go after Kharkiv. If Russia takes Kharkiv back they won't be able to blow that off.

Haven't seen Rus attack in all 3 zones before this week.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
OH look... Zelensky fessing up to how bad he's outgunned. And LOL at Poland saying they have 800k shells but need funding to deliver them... They live right next door.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/zelenskyy-named-condition-for-advancement-at-front/ar-BB1iRJWM

krainian defenders will be able to push back the Russian invaders again when the enemy's advantage in artillery is significantly reduced. Otherwise, they will have to stand on the defensive or lose territory, states the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

He said that the intensity of Russian artillery use at the end of last year and the beginning of this year was 1 to 12.

According to Zelenskyy, the enemy's advantage has now decreased, but it is still significant - 1 to 7.

"We need to get back to the time when we had counteroffensives, where we were 1 to 1.5, 1 to 3. Then we will be able to push the Russians back. Until we have that number, we will either stand or lose 150-100 meters," the president added.

Lack of artillery shells

Ukraine is experiencing a shortage of artillery shells. This directly affects the situation at the front.

Recently, Ukrainian defenders had to retreat from Avdiivka. According to Ukraine's Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba, if our partners had provided our country with enough shells in time, we would not have had to retreat.

Last week, Czech President Petr Pavel said that his country had found 800,000 shells for Ukraine. However, funding is needed to deliver them to our defenders.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
They are going to blame Ukr losing on Pubs not sending more money... That aid shows up months after the money gets approved. That $60billion wouldn't show up in Ukr until July at the earliest.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...S&cvid=8ca12e0262364afc94d01b5fa040ce5d&ei=25

ussia's capture of Avdiivka has been followed by continued gains by Moscow in Ukraine, as concerns grow about continued United States support for Kyiv's forces, who one military expert told Newsweek are "both outmanned and outgunned along the front."

Russian forces have maintained momentum after Ukraine's retreat from the Donetsk town on February 17 which was partly blamed on ammunition shortages.

Moscow's advances since then have been incremental and are unlikely to be rapid in the short-term but hold-ups in Western aid for Kyiv threaten to hand Vladimir Putin the initiative.

The Institute for the Study of War said Tuesday that Russian forces are exploiting tactical opportunities opened up by Avdiivka's seizure and are trying to push as far as possible into the surrounding area before Ukrainian forces establish more cohesive defensive lines.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...S&cvid=fa55f13036c34c7a957e44efa8acc002&ei=28

kraine is being urged to cross one of Russian President Vladimir Putin's so-called red lines by a NATO ally as Kyiv struggles with a shortage of arms on the battlefield.

Putin has repeatedly warned NATO nations that they risk expanding the war if they give Kyiv weapons that are capable of reaching targets within Russia. Despite the threats, such weapons have since been given to Ukraine, without any sign of retaliation from Putin.

Finland, which joined NATO last year despite Putin opposing expansion of the strategic alliance and citing related concerns as a reason for invading Ukraine, approved a new $205 million military aid package for Ukraine earlier this month.

Finnish Defense Minister Antti Hakkanen said in remarks to the Finnish Broadcasting Company on Thursday that Ukraine could use weapons provided by Finland to strike targets inside Russia, according to The Kyiv Independent.

Joe King

Elite
You accused me of not using critical thinking skills.
Did it take critical thinking skills to post all this?
you stupid moron

your chicken shit ass

If I want anything out of you, I'll slap it out of you.

You complete idiot

You're so much of a dumb ass

You stupid dumb fuck

You complete moron

your candy ass

NOBODY told anyone on this site they were stupid except YOU.

Look, dumbass

You're both an idiot and a liar.

you haven't the mental capacity to carry on an intelligent conversation without the faggot banter
You complain about "faggot banter", then use it yourself. Too funny! lol

You sound like a fucking faggot

You talk a good game for some faggot

you are a faggot.

faggots like you

cocksuckers like you

That doesn't exactly look like "critical thinking skills" to me.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Truly sad that we/the west simply can’t begin to negotiate a settlement. Rather continued slaughter with a high risk of the entire country now being overrun or worse.

TheResister

Elite
Did it take critical thinking skills to post all this?

You complain about "faggot banter", then use it yourself. Too funny! lol

That doesn't exactly look like "critical thinking skills" to me.
Yes, I DID use critical thinking skills when I posted that. YOU are the one who came out swinging and YOU hurled the first insults. YOU are the one who started this shit.

Now, having had the experiences of playing computer games and knowing through that experience it doesn't deter chicken shits AND practicing putting people on ignore after I've shown what they are, it cuts through the bullshit pretty quick.

Because of Internet trolls I know what it is like to be doxed and people gaslighting me; I know what it is like to be lied to, lied about, stalked, threatened and have false allegations thrown at me by the dozens. I have had my home shot into and a family cat thrown across a tree branch and killed over these kinds of exchanges. One thug last year thought he would be funny and claimed responsibility for the acts of my full time stalker. He almost ended up dead.

To you this shit is some kind of game. For me, I am going to exercise my Rights and I'm going to speak out on issues of importance. If someone wants to stop me, they aren't going to do it on the Internet. They will have to do it to my face. And those low lifes I'm telling you about - NONE of them have ever met me in public, one on one despite every kind of opportunity you can imagine. So, yes sir I cut through the bullshit by responding to your every insult.

What's amazing is that you don't have the balls or the integrity to own your part in this pissing match. But you got your answer. The bottom line is that, unlike the other chicken shits that attack me, I'm not a hard man to find. And if I knew what rock to flip over to face those who pretend to be Internet bad asses, we'd find out how cowardly they are.

OTOH, if you want to change your tune and have a civil conversation, I'd be glad to accommodate that as well. Your choice.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...S&cvid=2e25277cc82442e3ba87b65c8f3371bf&ei=21

• Russia's dealmaking with Iran and North Korea has attracted mockery from the West as "desperate."
  • But what appeared a motley alliance is cementing the power of all three countries, experts said.
  • It's helped Russia in Ukraine — and North Korea is likely to be doing well out of it.
In the fall of 2022, President Vladimir Putin was in a bind. Expecting to have already overrun Ukraine, his forces were instead being routed from huge swathes of the country.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Best on the ground coverage I've found

The Bloom | Russian Progress In Novomykhailivka | High Ukrainian losses. Military Summary 2024.03.04​

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I saw some warhawk saying that Ukraine had killed 90,000 Russians since Jan 1. Do these people really have no rational thinking? If Ukr killed that many Russians in just 2 months this war would be over. Russia would completely collapse with that kind of loss. LOL.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Jesus. Twitter gave we a 7 day ban for commenting on the Boeing guy suicide. All I said was it sounded like BS that he would testify then kill himself. Twitter still has too man AI algorithms censoring the site.

TheResister

Elite
What I don't get is how people are calling for NATO troops to fight in Ukraine.

MADness.

If NATO forces go into Ukraine, the U.S. must then enter (contractually speaking). If that happens we are at war (officially) with Russia. That gives Biden a better shot at reelection.

If Trump were serious about winning reelection he would air all those faux pas made by Biden where he flubs his lines, runs for Congress and predicts he's going to lose the election. But, back to the original point: In my mind, most of the warmongering is to get us in the fight and give Biden better odds at reelection.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If NATO forces go into Ukraine, the U.S. must then enter (contractually speaking). If that happens we are at war (officially) with Russia. That gives Biden a better shot at reelection.

If Trump were serious about winning reelection he would air all those faux pas made by Biden where he flubs his lines, runs for Congress and predicts he's going to lose the election. But, back to the original point: In my mind, most of the warmongering is to get us in the fight and give Biden better odds at reelection.
Not exactly... An attack on one is an attack on all. It's hard to justify them going to another country and wanting to say "help" when we've done the same in 20 countries since 9/11 and France has passed on all of them... some have just had token forces helping... mostly special forces or MP or engineering help.

TheResister

Elite
Not exactly... An attack on one is an attack on all. It's hard to justify them going to another country and wanting to say "help" when we've done the same in 20 countries since 9/11 and France has passed on all of them... some have just had token forces helping... mostly special forces or MP or engineering help.

While I agree about France, Biden will make the argument that we must have boots on the ground due to a commitment to NATO. He doesn't give a rat's ass how other NATO countries did us; Biden needs the war.

Top Bottom