- Russian forces maintain the overall initiative still
- Moscow is trying to bolster numbers by creating volunteer battalions
- Russian troops were still moving across the Dnieper into the north of Kherson. Ukrainian forces in the region are seeing increasing pressure
- Russians have made progress near Bakhmut and Soledar in the Donetsk region, bringing them closer to entering the cities.
- These are the only regions that have seen results from Russian attacks.
Moscow is working very hard to try and bolster its battalions. They have reportedly started offering 130,000-300,000 rubles, and before you scoff that it's in monopoly money, that's the equivalent of 2100-5000 USD. is an issue because a business is trading Russian bonds, and exchanges have started taking Russian Rubles. This has pushed the price of the Ruble down.
Kherson will likely be absorbed into Russia with the upcoming referendum vote, but Ukrainian forces are still in the area trying to retake the region. They have been conducting guerilla warfare due to the size of the Russian forces in the area and the size of the Ukrainian forces. Kyiv is working hard to get troops into Kherson to prevent a referendum vote, but looking at the Ukrainian lines of advanced, this seems unlikely.