Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine Conflict

ThetaMale

Poster
I pay a consulting service for daily updates on the Russia-Ukraine conflict that goes pretty in-depth on what's happening. If you guys are interested, I can start posting some updates. They include the most recent battle locations and the results of supposed military operations. They also provide information on what's happening in some occupied cities.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I pay a consulting service for daily updates on the Russia-Ukraine conflict that goes pretty in-depth on what's happening. If you guys are interested, I can start posting some updates. They include the most recent battle locations and the results of supposed military operations. They also provide information on what's happening in some occupied cities.
Stratfor or that fag Zeihan?

ThetaMale

Poster
  1. Russian forces maintain the overall initiative still
  2. Moscow is trying to bolster numbers by creating volunteer battalions
  3. Russian troops were still moving across the Dnieper into the north of Kherson. Ukrainian forces in the region are seeing increasing pressure
  4. Russians have made progress near Bakhmut and Soledar in the Donetsk region, bringing them closer to entering the cities.
  5. These are the only regions that have seen results from Russian attacks.
Moscow is working very hard to try and bolster its battalions. They have reportedly started offering 130,000-300,000 rubles, and before you scoff that it's in monopoly money, that's the equivalent of 2100-5000 USD. is an issue because a business is trading Russian bonds, and exchanges have started taking Russian Rubles. This has pushed the price of the Ruble down.

Kherson will likely be absorbed into Russia with the upcoming referendum vote, but Ukrainian forces are still in the area trying to retake the region. They have been conducting guerilla warfare due to the size of the Russian forces in the area and the size of the Ukrainian forces. Kyiv is working hard to get troops into Kherson to prevent a referendum vote, but looking at the Ukrainian lines of advanced, this seems unlikely.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Im having a hard time caring about the Ukraine - Russia situation.

1) I still believe that there is a ton of corruption in Ukraine.
2) I believe that US intelligence / government has too much sway over Ukraine (see point #1). Not sure I feel that is appropriate.
3) Spending billions on Ukraine when many claim we don't have enough money to secure our own country does not sit well with me.
4) If the roles were reversed and Russia were trying to set up a government in a neighboring country like Mexico or Canada, we would not be pleased.

If my children were in the military this is not a war I would want to send them to fight in or die for.

Vlady Putin is a sack of shit bully, but just not sure its in our place to fight over that due to Ukraine.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
  3. Russian troops were still moving across the Dnieper into the north of Kherson. Ukrainian forces in the region are seeing increasing pressure
  4. Russians have made progress near Bakhmut and Soledar in the Donetsk region, bringing them closer to entering the cities.
Moscow is working very hard to try and bolster its battalions. They have reportedly started offering 130,000-300,000 rubles, and before you scoff that it's in monopoly money, that's the equivalent of 2100-5000 USD. is an issue because a business is trading Russian bonds, and exchanges have started taking Russian Rubles. This has pushed the price of the Ruble down.

Kherson will likely be absorbed into Russia with the upcoming referendum vote, but Ukrainian forces are still in the area trying to retake the region. They have been conducting guerilla warfare due to the size of the Russian forces in the area and the size of the Ukrainian forces. Kyiv is working hard to get troops into Kherson to prevent a referendum vote, but looking at the Ukrainian lines of advanced, this seems unlikely.
"Moscow is working very hard to try and bolster its battalions. They have reportedly started offering 130,000-300,000 rubles, and before you scoff that it's in monopoly money, that's the equivalent of 2100-5000 USD. is an issue because a business is trading Russian bonds, and exchanges have started taking Russian Rubles. This has pushed the price of the Ruble down."

Wow. I haven't kept up at all, but the original sentiment was that Russia only used a fraction of their force to deal with Ukraine.

So are we expecting Ukraine to turn over some territory to Russia in attempt to end the war?

Jtrain80

Legendary
"Moscow is working very hard to try and bolster its battalions. They have reportedly started offering 130,000-300,000 rubles, and before you scoff that it's in monopoly money, that's the equivalent of 2100-5000 USD. is an issue because a business is trading Russian bonds, and exchanges have started taking Russian Rubles. This has pushed the price of the Ruble down."

Wow. I haven't kept up at all, but the original sentiment was that Russia only used a fraction of their force to deal with Ukraine.

So are we expecting Ukraine to turn over some territory to Russia in attempt to end the war?

I thought I read that they are going to be putting it to a vote in the area's in question.

Not sure how much I trust their voting integrity, but it is better than bombing each other.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Wait until winter sets in across Europe......

Rube Reaper

Elite

Dictator Putin is in trouble!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Bro....you really typed all that in response to a POS Intelligence Community bulletin.

Imagine being so oblivious that you PAY them for their info. Wonder how much they charged for the dossier of WMD's in Iraq.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I thought I read that they are going to be putting it to a vote in the area's in question.

Not sure how much I trust their voting integrity, but it is better than bombing each other.
Well you sure better trust it b/c OuldPee pays for this and is NOT having any of yore anti-democracy bullshit. If they hold elections, they are automatically secure and democratic. When they fix said elections.....well thats just the way "their" democracy works.

Last edited:

fschmidt

Poster
What is the point? Russia will win in the end, thank God. That's all I need to know.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Keep the posts coming. The update you posted above was actually quite accurate in hindsight.

There are many posters here who are patriots and people I would love to have a beer with, but some are just simply lost on Ukraine. They have convinced themselves that Putin is the good guy in this fight, and that the Russians are not losing ground on a daily basis right now.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
bfcai6q5buya1.jpg

Russia had a parade with one tank.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
E557D253-D3A6-443C-AF8B-93A48090804F.jpeg

Top Bottom