Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Israel’s war with Hamas

We are going to need to increase weapon’s production even further. We can’t let Israel got to war with Iran and hit supply them with aid comparable to Ukraine!

So Iron Dome was really a piece of shit meme all along?
No. It is still effective. It is just less effective against “swarm” rocket launches and one-off drone bombings than it is against non- saturating rocket attacks and mortars.

Hamas is learning from the Ukraine conflict.

Unfortunately, I’d say it won’t be long until drones are used for terrorist attacks here in the states. It’s just way to hard to stop while simultaneously being able to target nearly anything.

Can you just imagine what an attack on a college football game or NFL game would do to society? Awful stuff!

rebar

Elite
If this is true then The US is going to have to remove the cancer that is Hamas & Palestine from the face of the earth.

Dude they took the play out of the Korange.
Youre too got damn shortshittalking as a paid dick you cant see what is happening
The Election was stolen dick bag. The Global elite deep state cabal owns it all

rebar

Elite

rebar

Elite
No. It is still effective. It is just less effective against “swarm” rocket launches and one-off drone bombings than it is against non- saturating rocket attacks and mortars.

Unfortunately, I’d say it won’t be long until drones are used for terrorist attacks here in the states. It’s just way to hard to stop while simultaneously being able to target nearly anything.

Can you just imagine what an attack on a college football game or NFL game would do to society? Awful stuff!
Your vaginia is leaking again. Try tying a matress under your carriage

Oler Ted

Elite

So it works against peewee shit but can’t handle the big league

STMF2X

Elite
Founder

While tragic, I don’t think the loss of 60-80 thousand NFL jersey wearing fans would actually be THAT bad.

It's not a war, it's been a one sided Genocide committed by the Edomite/Canaanites aka Jews. They've been occupying Palestinian land and stealing more and more of their land and resources for over 70 years. They've used the US military in our best men and women to slaughter innocent women and children with their false flag operations. These seeds of the devil are the enemy of humankind.

Their Talmud says they will enslave the Goy aka non Edomites/Canaanites and we're like animals to them and it's ok for them to rape, kill, steal, lie, cheat, and commit all kinds of atrocities against us because they believe they're superior to us. They believe each Edomite will have thousands of Goy slaves.

Ignorance is no excuse at this point as we're in the information age so if you do not know this or refuse to believe this then you're either a brainwashed sheep or controlled opposition. YHWH within the scriptures told us to slaughter these evil seeds of the devil or else they would do precisely what they're doing to us now. He wanted us Israelites to wipe the off the face of the earth but we failed and now all mankind is suffering because of our failure to act. Edom is the end and Israel is the beginning of the 1,000 year reign of Christ. It was written so it shall be done.

It's not a war, it's been a one sided Genocide committed by the Edomite/Canaanites aka Jews. They've been occupying Palestinian land and stealing more and more of their land and resources for over 70 years. They've used the US military in our best men and women to slaughter innocent women and children with their false flag operations. These seeds of the devil are the enemy of humankind.

Their Talmud says they will enslave the Goy aka non Edomites/Canaanites and we're like animals to them and it's ok for them to rape, kill, steal, lie, cheat, and commit all kinds of atrocities against us because they believe they're superior to us. They believe each Edomite will have thousands of Goy slaves.

Ignorance is no excuse at this point as we're in the information age so if you do not know this or refuse to believe this then you're either a brainwashed sheep or controlled opposition. YHWH within the scriptures told us to slaughter these evil seeds of the devil or else they would do precisely what they're doing to us now. He wanted us Israelites to wipe the off the face of the earth but we failed and now all mankind is suffering because of our failure to act. Edom is the end and Israel is the beginning of the 1,000 year reign of Christ. It was written so it shall be done.
IMG_2083.jpeg

CuriousFiend

Elite
in what branch and what years did you serve?
According to "Officer" Jake's spewtube channel:

"I am a United States Air Force veteran who served for six years (0-3) as a Nuclear and Missile Operations Officer (13N)."

The Reserves from 14-18.
😄Dunno, sounds real fuckin fancy aye. . . butt someshit just ain't adding up.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Do you really give a shit about palestinians?
No. But I would pretend to if I could fuck this chick
8a694bbe2b4d3d476830054de725d86923e7aa7b.gif

what reserves? Army?

you must feel cheated........that you never got to do much.......I understand why you want to go the war so badly.

I feel cheated in the same way, but for a different reason.
Cheated? No, I got paid just like every other service member for my service to the country.

I certainly don’t “want” to go to war in every situation. I just want what’s best for America! If that means war then that’s just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Top Bottom