Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pro-life Morons

fschmidt

Poster
Of course I am not pro-choice, I am pro-death. It warms my heart when modern scum kill their unborn children.

But the reason that pro-life people are morons is because pro-lifers are conservatives, and conservatives benefit from abortion because it is mostly unborn liberals who get aborted. But then everything that conservatives do is retarded. Peaceful protests are retarded against people with no morals. Politics is retarded when the election system is corrupt. If conservatives want any real power, they should be training for the next American revolution. Not that I care, since conservative modern scum are no better than liberal modern scum, may all modern scum burn in hell.

This post was inspired by today's Tucker Carlson program which led with some Christian pro-life idiot being arrested by the FBI.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Of course I am not pro-choice, I am pro-death. It warms my heart when modern scum kill their unborn children.

But the reason that pro-life people are morons is because pro-lifers are conservatives, and conservatives benefit from abortion because it is mostly unborn liberals who get aborted. But then everything that conservatives do is retarded. Peaceful protests are retarded against people with no morals. Politics is retarded when the election system is corrupt. If conservatives want any real power, they should be training for the next American revolution. Not that I care, since conservative modern scum are no better than liberal modern scum, may all modern scum burn in hell.

This post was inspired by today's Tucker Carlson program which led with some Christian pro-life idiot being arrested by the FBI.
While you're not entirely wrong, your approach is abhorrent, repulsive, try-hard, and couldn't be more off-putting...honey vs. shit...you say you don't care, and maybe you don't, it's fine either way...but you're literally the kid in school/guy at work that walks in, insults everyone, makes zero friends, and then tells himself and everyone else, that you didn't want to be friends with them anyway, because you're better than...this is a trait you should've shed by around 6-7 years old...

Grow up...join in the fun, make some friends...or be the idiot on the corner that preaches nonsense to people that don't care...your right to talk this way is obviously just that, YOUR right, but why actively TRY to turn people away before you even know who they are? You don't know them either...

You're presenting yourself as a self-fulfilling loner with no choice but to be alone...your cries for attention and help are about as refreshing as a refurbished Kesha song...find something, anything, and see the good...fucking smile, bro...it might just do you some good.

Rant over...

Signed,
Mr.Fitzwell

D

Deleted member 2886

While you're not entirely wrong, your approach is abhorrent, repulsive, try-hard, and couldn't be more off-putting...honey vs. shit...you say you don't care, and maybe you don't, it's fine either way...but you're literally the kid in school/guy at work that walks in, insults everyone, makes zero friends, and then tells himself and everyone else, that you didn't want to be friends with them anyway, because you're better than...this is a trait you should've shed by around 6-7 years old...

Grow up...join in the fun, make some friends...or be the idiot on the corner that preaches nonsense to people that don't care...your right to talk this way is obviously just that, YOUR right, but why actively TRY to turn people away before you even know who they are? You don't know them either...

You're presenting yourself as a self-fulfilling loner with no choice but to be alone...your cries for attention and help are about as refreshing as a refurbished Kesha song...find something, anything, and see the good...fucking smile, bro...it might just do you some good.

Rant over...

Signed,
Mr.Fitzwell
☝️😎👍F.u.c.k.i.n.a.y.e bro!
jiggling-ass-shooting.gif1563042537_00r582quf4.gif0b7d13958d45c000c2c2edd58e5396c4.gifgifs_of_really_hot_girls_37.gif1600582769_hj5o9m9v86.gifbikini-hot.gifmagicut_1655165779744.pnggirl-sexy.gif25584677.gifcowgirl_001.gif

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Oh look another Steve Cook unoriginal handle/thread.

Your mom should have coathangered you

You have brought up some good points, but we are supposed to love our enemies, not want to kill them.

But I see where you are coming from, and agree on some points

Thank God I am not Christian, so I don't have to love my enemies. This Christian idea of loving everyone is one of causes of globalism.
The term "love" does not mean be nice, or at least that is my interpretation.

Half a life ago, I showed many Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Chechens, etc...... love with my M-4 by shooting them in the head instead of the alternative.

Understood this is a bit off topic, but this I hope is an example of showing love to the enemy.

You should be a Christian, a real one, not the bullshit dog and pony show type.

fschmidt

Poster
The term "love" does not mean be nice, or at least that is my interpretation.

Half a life ago, I showed many Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Chechens, etc...... love with my M-4 by shooting them in the head instead of the alternative.

Understood this is a bit off topic, but this I hope is an example of showing love to the enemy.

You should be a Christian, a real one, not the bullshit dog and pony show type.
I guess I can relate to this kind of love. I am not interested in torturing anyone, I would be perfectly happy to shoot modern scum in the head. But I am not sure that this is the mainstream Christian position.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I guess I can relate to this kind of love. I am not interested in torturing anyone, I would be perfectly happy to shoot modern scum in the head. But I am not sure that this is the mainstream Christian position.
Start with yoreself and see who follows……clearly, people are lining up to drink yore Kool-Aides! Faggit.

BurntJ

Founder

Rant over...

Signed,
Mr.Fitzwell
Bro……

Bro…..

🤯🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

BurntJ

Founder

That’s Foreplay…….you trying to get everybody here turned on?

fschmidt

Poster

Rant over...

Signed,
Mr.Fitzwell
My answer is basically here. I am civilized with Mennonites because they are capable of civilized conversation. But this forum is dominated by modern scum who are incapable of meaningful conversation, so there isn't much point to me being civil.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Of all the try hard Faggits to ever start a thread.... You might be the faggity'st ever. I remember a crack whore starting a thread blaming the tobacco co's for her bad breath while ignoring sucking dick and doing meth while sucking dick and going days without any dental care at all... Still not as bad your attempt.

BurntJ

Founder
My answer is basically here. I am civilized with Mennonites because they are capable of civilized conversation. But this forum is dominated by modern scum who are incapable of meaningful conversation, so there isn't much point to me being civil.
How did I miss this GEM!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Imagine being @fschmidt ....he is such a faggit that the weirdos in the Mennonite community, think he is too weird for them! (This is literally akin to Venables while at Clemson. The Clemson weirdos thought that guys was a weirdo. Also no offense @Mr.Fitzwell this was not meant as a Clemson attack.)

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
How did I miss this GEM!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Imagine being @fschmidt ....he is such a faggit that the weirdos in the Mennonite community, think he is too weird for them! (This is literally akin to Venables while at Clemson. The Clemson weirdos thought that guys was a weirdo. Also no offense @Mr.Fitzwell this was not meant as a Clemson attack.)
drinking-beer-no-hands-drinking-beer.gif

Politics are two sides of the same coin aka the Hegelian dialectic. This is for virtually all governments aka corporations now and has been for quite some time. The Edomite Jews are the one's running the show behind the scenes.

Any political movement is a waste of time as nothing good will come from anything. The Jews started a ticking time bomb bring over the Negroes in their slave ships. As soon as the white man becomes a minority in his empire he built then the Empire crumbles as has happened to all white civilizations due to multiculturalism. The one world government is already here, but most people still think it's Russia vs US vs China vs whoever, No it's all an act. Every world war was funded and staged by these Edomites including WWIII which is pretty much about to start. Read the 3 world wars letters by the Jew Albert Pike in the early 1800's.

TheResister

Elite

I don't know that I agree with your first statement, but I do agree about today's modern conservatives. Actually it was scary thinking I was the only person on earth that believed conservatism was about as effective as a eunuch in a whore house. When you examine politics closely, the reason Lauren Boebert can be seen dating a liberal that owns a gay bar and caters to transsexuals is due to the simple fact that conservatives and liberals are going to the same destination, just by different routes.

Train hard, exit the system, network with those of like mind.

I don't know that I agree with your first statement, but I do agree about today's modern conservatives. Actually it was scary thinking I was the only person on earth that believed conservatism was about as effective as a eunuch in a whore house. When you examine politics closely, the reason Lauren Boebert can be seen dating a liberal that owns a gay bar and caters to transsexuals is due to the simple fact that conservatives and liberals are going to the same destination, just by different routes.

Train hard, exit the system, network with those of like mind.
You’re spot on the conservatives are a joke.

It’s an ideology specifically designed to allow for do-nothings and waffling.

TheResister

Elite
You’re spot on the conservatives are a joke.

It’s an ideology specifically designed to allow for do-nothings and waffling.

Just for those that may not know:

1) The liberals want the Nanny State; Conservatives want the ultimate POLICE STATE

2) Liberals want gun control; Conservatives favor National ID and 24 / 7 womb to the tomb surveillance giving gun control the teeth it needs to be effective

3) Conservatives are equally committed to multiculturalism as liberals are and both sides court the multicultural demographic

4) Conservatives were against no win international wars until it was the Jews that needed money and weaponry

5) It was conservative Republicans (by today's standards) that illegally ratified the 14th Amendment (which nullified the Bill of Rights) AND they signed the 16th Amendment into law - and that was done under a questionable process. The 16th Amendment is a plank right out of the Communist Manifesto

Conservatives are much more dangerous than liberal Democrats. Liberal Democrats don't wrap themselves up in the history and symbols of our past. They are open about wanting it destroyed. If you really don't like the Constitution and the principles upon which the Republic rests, you should just own up to it and become a Democrat.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Just for those that may not know:

1) The liberals want the Nanny State; Conservatives want the ultimate POLICE STATE

2) Liberals want gun control; Conservatives favor National ID and 24 / 7 womb to the tomb surveillance giving gun control the teeth it needs to be effective

3) Conservatives are equally committed to multiculturalism as liberals are and both sides court the multicultural demographic

4) Conservatives were against no win international wars until it was the Jews that needed money and weaponry

5) It was conservative Republicans (by today's standards) that illegally ratified the 14th Amendment (which nullified the Bill of Rights) AND they signed the 16th Amendment into law - and that was done under a questionable process. The 16th Amendment is a plank right out of the Communist Manifesto

Conservatives are much more dangerous than liberal Democrats. Liberal Democrats don't wrap themselves up in the history and symbols of our past. They are open about wanting it destroyed. If you really don't like the Constitution and the principles upon which the Republic rests, you should just own up to it and become a Democrat.
Who the fuck is this new retard?

TheResister

Elite
The problem is that there is almost no one of like mind. Humanity has become retarded and I am not retarded, so I have little in common with other people.

I am not retared to the point of starting shit like that HiddenLakes turd, but there are issues where I can see eye to eye with some people on, enough to do something productive about it.

fschmidt

Poster
I am not retared to the point of starting shit like that HiddenLakes turd, but there are issues where I can see eye to eye with some people on, enough to do something productive about it.
Which issues? Here are my issues: I support eugenics because I don't like idiocracy. I support quality, especially in software since I am a programmer. Modern culture only produces crap. Does anyone share my issues?

Top Bottom