Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pro-life Morons

TheResister

Elite
Which issues? Here are my issues: I support eugenics because I don't like idiocracy. I support quality, especially in software since I am a programmer. Modern culture only produces crap. Does anyone share my issues?

I came close to understanding eugenics having worked for the late John Tanton when I was a kid. The reason modern culture produces crap is due to the multiculturalism. I'm a Luddite so I can your issue sounds good, but then saying that is worth nothing.

fschmidt

Poster
I came close to understanding eugenics having worked for the late John Tanton when I was a kid. The reason modern culture produces crap is due to the multiculturalism. I'm a Luddite so I can your issue sounds good, but then saying that is worth nothing.
Multiculturalism is only a contributing factor. Western culture itself decayed and is dysgenic which caused genetic decay in the native population.

Eugenics is not technical. People have been breeding animals for thousands of years, and this is basically eugenics for animals. People could be bred in the same way. My breeding plan is here: http://www.arkian.net/

Latest posts

Top Bottom