Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Israel’s war with Hamas

14 Americans killed and more held captive.

The only question left is how quickly will republicans approve the necessary funding to eradicate Hamas and Russia.

CuriousFiend

Elite

rebar

Elite

The only question left is how quickly will republicans approve the necessary funding to eradicate Hamas and Russia.

9d kill you state side with a big Cick yiu degenerate fag. I got s abig CoCk fer you agaiams

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Dude, "and Russia"?

That is a tall order. It means global thermonuclear war on maximum scale. It means goin to the use them or lose them strategy on nukes.

Watch "The Day After" and tell me you still want to do that.

Dude, "and Russia"?

That is a tall order. It means global thermonuclear war on maximum scale. It means goin to the use them or lose them strategy on nukes.

Watch "The Day After" and tell me you still want to do that.
Not even close. Hell, Joe Biden and Ukraine have successfully taken us over half way there.

Just keep strangling them to death and eventually civil unrest will allow the country to be broken into smaller pieces the same way things happened in 91.

LOL, you are off somewhere in fantasy land.
History is on my side sport. It already happened in 91 & 17.

Even if the country never falls apart further then we are still killing Russians, destroying their economy, destabilizing the political system, and eroding their position in the world.

There are literally no negatives to the current policy towards Russia.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
There are literally no negatives to the current policy towards
giphy.gif

“Even Russia sympathizes with us. Even the Russians sent us messages (Saturday) morning. There is sympathy. It is happy for America to be embroiled in Palestine. It lessens the pressure on it in Ukraine. One battle eases the other battle. So therefore we are not alone in the battlefield.”

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office Thursday released “horrifying photos of babies murdered and burned by the Hamas monsters.”

“Hamas is inhuman. Hamas is ISIS,” a social media post from Netanyahu’s office said.

The three photos showed two babies whose bodies had been burned beyond recognition and a third blood-stained infant’s body.

Latest posts

Top Bottom