Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FSU vs LSU

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Sunday night's game will break the ratings. I'm certain many of you will be watching and will come away with huge FSU dick envy.

I'll make myself available Monday for any questions you may have.
Correct on ratings....BUT ONLY b/c its LSU on a Sunday when NO ONE else plays. Congrats on getting yore ass kicked by LSU on national tv.......what's it been like years since FSU was on national tv? again congrats on getting yore ass kicked by LSU.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Correct on ratings....BUT ONLY b/c its LSU on a Sunday when NO ONE else plays. Congrats on getting yore ass kicked by LSU on national tv.......what's it been like years since FSU was on national tv? again congrats on getting yore ass kicked by LSU.
FSU is a bigger brand and always has been. FSU owns LSU and always has.

Enjoy your shriveled penis.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I feel like people are sleeping on LSU this year. They got better the last half of the year last year. I don't follow their roster turnover but I'd have to think they are much improved over last season..

rebar

Elite
I feel like people are sleeping on LSU this year. They got better the last half of the year last year. I don't follow their roster turnover but I'd have to think they are much improved over last season..
I agree. Brian Kelly should havw been coach of the year. I was impressed by them. I agree ot continues. They could win the west.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
fsu gonna get long dick'd I think...Brian Kelly's gonna make a fake Southern semen deposit in Prison Mike's anoos! My Clemson SEC envy hates lsu, and will root for fsu, but the bayou DNA will be seeping from Prison Mike's panties...unfortunately
This isn't CrackHead's Corner on espn. Take that shit back to Clemson

BurntJ

Founder
The FSU dick heat is already enfuegooooooo.

@BurntJ sending up smoke signalz. You know he's DTF.....
Yes I am.....but that would be Olivia Dunne and her Bengal Tigers! (It sure was fun fuckin them last time, in December!)

Olivia-Dunne-12.jpg

rebar

Elite
fsu gonna get long dick'd I think...Brian Kelly's gonna make a fake Southern semen deposit in Prison Mike's anoos! My Clemson SEC envy hates lsu, and will root for fsu, but the bayou DNA will be seeping from Prison Mike's panties...unfortunately
Dude, go there. LSU folks are as good of folks on the planet of you play the football game.me and a buddy went 20 years ago.
A 3yrbkid runs up to us and yells TIGER BAIT! Next thing we know we are walkin thru a 20 yard fence of people yelling the same and making unspeakable comments. Mt buddy is a mountain bumpkin from Hendersonville. Western Caolina doesn't have tradition like this and was all WTF?!. I look at him and say just keep walking and smile.(pretend you been there before) we got out the other side and were invited to 10 different tailgates and all the booze we could take. Actually probably the best away game I've ever done to. But I feel the same way about the vols

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
Dude, go there. LSU folks are as good of folks on the planet of you play the football game.me and a buddy went 20 years ago.
A 3yrbkid runs up to us and yells TIGER BAIT! Next thing we know we are walkin thru a 20 yard fence of people yelling the same and making unspeakable comments. Mt buddy is a mountain bumping from Hendersonville. Western Caolina doesn't have tradition like this and was all WTF?!. I look at him and say just keep walking and smile.(pretend you been there before) we got out the other side and were invited to 10 different tailgates and all the booze we could take. Actually probably the best away game I've ever done to. But I feel the same way about the vols
Can confirm BEST TAILGATES ever lie in Death Valley Lousiana.....

utv2316

Elite
Founder
The only way LSU is in this game is because the officials are determined to help them. Ridiculous calls by officials.
Where was the call against LSU for hitting Travis? Incomplete pass instead of fumble. Horrible call against FSU on LSU first drive saying it was a personal foul against Daniels. Over and over these officials favor LSU

Brian Kelly is a horrible coach but thankfully the LSU people can’t figure that out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom