Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Food related: @Nape ‘s hot sauce is off the charts incredible. Purchase it if you ever can.

scanodd

Poster
Founder
Sign me up please if you get more available. I would be glad to pay for it. I love trying different hot sauces.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You don’t put it on your sphincter........
What you out in then comes out. It is the outtime my guts do not enjoy. I had a super antibiotic shot after. A dog bite surgery. Bad guts for four yrs. I used to eat anything like a goat. Hard adjustment.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
DM your addy. Either here or Discord.
Serious question... and tell me no if you're not at the point that you can produce it or not interested.....

What if I took it up to DLM to see if they will carry it as one of their special offerings? (I know you know what I'm talking about)

There was a guy who worked at DLM for years who makes amazing salsa. DLM sold it for a couple of years. I'm not sure how it worked, but I know DLM was instrumental in getting it packaged and marketed.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Serious question... and tell me no if you're not at the point that you can produce it or not interested.....

What if I took it up to DLM to see if they will carry it as one of their special offerings? (I know you know what I'm talking about)

There was a guy who worked at DLM for years who makes amazing salsa. DLM sold it for a couple of years. I'm not sure how it worked, but I know DLM was instrumental in getting it packaged and marketed.
I have a great friend who is a UD grad. I work with him to raise money for Make A Wish. I think I’ve told this story before on tMB. We also do a chili cook off every fall and have celebrity judges for the event. It’s a big deal. We have been able to grant over 70 wishes through our efforts.

I’d love to partner with anyone, Dorothy Lane included, that can see and feel the vision of what I have planned for this sauce. People love it. Kids are in need. There is a common ground here that will enable this to help those who really need a bucket list come true. My kids can see the real importance of philanthropy and how it leaves an indelible impression on those receiving.

My kids see how important life and it’s little idiosyncrasies are right now. Their grandpa is dying and shit is real for them right now. As Widespread Panic penned:

They tell me it takes sorrow, boy
To help you feel the joy
They say it takes poverty
To let you love a toy
Now you can't have the good
Until you've shared the bad

So true!!

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I have a great friend who is a UD grad. I work with him to raise money for Make A Wish. I think I’ve told this story before on tMB. We also do a chili cook off every fall and have celebrity judges for the event. It’s a big deal. We have been able to grant over 70 wishes through our efforts.

I’d love to partner with anyone, Dorothy Lane included, that can see and feel the vision of what I have planned for this sauce. People love it. Kids are in need. There is a common ground here that will enable this to help those who really need a bucket list come true. My kids can see the real importance of philanthropy and how it leaves an indelible impression on those receiving.

My kids see how important life and it’s little idiosyncrasies are right now. Their grandpa is dying and shit is real for them right now. As Widespread Panic penned:

They tell me it takes sorrow, boy
To help you feel the joy
They say it takes poverty
To let you love a toy
Now you can't have the good
Until you've shared the bad

So true!!
I'm heading to Clearwater tomorrow for senior spring break (Pray for me🤣) .

When I get back, let's chat and see what I can do to help.

Edit: this is something right up DLM alley.

Last edited:

Nape

Elite
Founder
I'm heading to Clearwater tomorrow for senior spring break (Pray for me🤣) .

When I get back, let's chat and see what I can do to help.

Edit: this is something right up DLM alley.
Safe travels. My wife is heading to Naples tomorrow with my daughter. F-I-L is on his final journey. I’m too busy to go but will head down there shortly. We’ll circle around after the inevitable.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Safe travels. My wife is heading to Naples tomorrow with my daughter. F-I-L is on his final journey. I’m too busy to go but will head down there shortly. We’ll circle around after the inevitable.
Please know I've been keeping y'all in my prayers (not joking) It's a tough journey for all. May you all be blessed with peace, grace and comfort.

*And when my father in law passed, my husband had to get back to Dayton alone. I came up with the kids (all 4 of them, 2 still in diapers) 3 days later. His best friend booked a ticket just to help me get on and off the plane. Life happens and it's never accommodating. All that matters is that you, she and your father in law knows that you all love each other. That love never ends.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
@Nape's hot sauce is incredible. It was good when I first tasted it, but the more I use it the more I'm impressed.

I made a tri tip, Brussels sprouts, Santa Maria beans, and plantains last weekend for a few people. I put Nape's hot sauce on the Santa Maria beans and it was incredible. The next day, it's all I had for lunch - just the beans and the hot sauce.

@Nape - thank you. I'll gladly pay for another when it becomes available. Outstanding work.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Please know I've been keeping y'all in my prayers (not joking) It's a tough journey for all. May you all be blessed with peace, grace and comfort.

*And when my father in law passed, my husband had to get back to Dayton alone. I came up with the kids (all 4 of them, 2 still in diapers) 3 days later. His best friend booked a ticket just to help me get on and off the plane. Life happens and it's never accommodating. All that matters is that you, she and your father in law knows that you all love each other. That love never ends.
Thanks for that. This will be the first parent we have lost. Tough on us but more so on the kids.

Nape

Elite
Founder
@Nape's hot sauce is incredible. It was good when I first tasted it, but the more I use it the more I'm impressed.

I made a tri tip, Brussels sprouts, Santa Maria beans, and plantains last weekend for a few people. I put Nape's hot sauce on the Santa Maria beans and it was incredible. The next day, it's all I had for lunch - just the beans and the hot sauce.

@Nape - thank you. I'll gladly pay for another when it becomes available. Outstanding work.
Glad you like it. You are very welcome!!

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Mine's still percolating in the fridge. I'm probably gonna give it a few more weeks then break it out. Looking forward to it.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
As soon as it dries out here in Alabama I am going to plant a lot of peppers. Between the tornados and 6 inches of rain I’m not sure when that will be.

My plowed ground is beyond wet.

Last edited:

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Napes sauce will sell if he chooses to do that. It has a different flavor.

I am going to try to make some to give as Christmas gifts. I have an 80 quart crawfish pot.

I might as well try to make a batch.

TJHall1

Legendary
Napes sauce will sell if he chooses to do that. It has a different flavor.

I am going to try to make some to give as Christmas gifts. I have an 80 quart crawfish pot.

I might as well try to make a batch.
I'd absolutely pay for some if you make it.

Nape

Elite
Founder
@Nape and @tgsio I buy from DLM frequently and would be more than happy to buy there if y’all can put something together. If not I’d love to buy direct from a fellow Buckeye fan.
I haven’t been to DLM since the 90s. Family friend was an orthodontist in Centerville and that’s where we went for the fucking goods when I was in town. It will always have a special place in my heart.

catreaper

Master Baiter
I’d love to give one a shot @Nape. Fuck them greedy bastards in here trying to get round 2.

Also, @tgsio will you be in Clearwater with or without your husband? I know a little margarita bar on the beach that does karaoke. I’d love to get drunk and do a Kenny Rogers / Dolly Parton song with you.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Mine's still percolating in the fridge. I'm probably gonna give it a few more weeks then break it out. Looking forward to it.
I am slowly testing mine, like sipping an old bottle of wine hourly. It is sooo good but I think with a few more weeks it is gonna be ridiculous.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I’d love to give one a shot @Nape. Fuck them greedy bastards in here trying to get round 2.

Also, @tgsio will you be in Clearwater with or without your husband? I know a little margarita bar on the beach that does karaoke. I’d love to get drunk and do a Kenny Rogers / Dolly Parton song with you.
With my husband, Max and his friend, my daughter and half the senior class.

Oakwood, Ohio has invaded Clearwater Beach. We're here. Apologies in advance. 🤣

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I gotta allocate. I have peeps here who get a bottle because they missed out last time. I’ll get what I can to who I can ASAP.

Appreciate you sharing all this info. Like everyone, I would love to try your sauce, but seems like you have your hands quite full already...reading your methods has me wanting to make my own stuff anyway, so think I'm going to try to do that sometime soon. Not in a good place to grow my own, as I may be moving in a few months, so I need to buy the peppers to make mine. Any advice? Online? Local farmers market?

Nape

Elite
Founder
Appreciate you sharing all this info. Like everyone, I would love to try your sauce, but seems like you have your hands quite full already...reading your methods has me wanting to make my own stuff anyway, so think I'm going to try to do that sometime soon. Not in a good place to grow my own, as I may be moving in a few months, so I need to buy the peppers to make mine. Any advice? Online? Local farmers market?
I’ve been trying to find somewhere to buy fresh cayennes and just can’t find them. I’d love to by 1000 pounds just to get some sauce going before this summer’s crop, which will be my biggest ever.

Top Bottom