Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Food related: @Nape ‘s hot sauce is off the charts incredible. Purchase it if you ever can.

Nape

Elite
Founder
I didn't get shitty. You condescendingly told me "you know walleye is a pike, right?"
I told you that you were wrong and that its in the perch family.

You then proceeded to say "I know it's not a pike, it's actually closer to perch."

LOL sorry you can't admit being wrong.
I’m wrong. You are right.

Good?

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m wrong. You are right.

Good?
Woulda been easier to just say at the beginning "oh, I always thought it was a pike from everything I'd heard. Learn something new every day." Instead of doubling down.

But ya, can't just let facts go unchecked. I'm MAGA.

Prayers to you and your family. Disagreements or not, I've thought about your family. Your FIL looked like a wonderful man, and the pictures you posted show you have a wonderful and well raised family. God know it helps to have someone like you around in those situations to make everyone feel good with a good meal.

Nape

Elite
Founder
M
Woulda been easier to just say at the beginning "oh, I always thought it was a pike from everything I'd heard. Learn something new every day." Instead of doubling down.

But ya, can't just let facts go unchecked. I'm MAGA.

Prayers to you and your family. Disagreements or not, I've thought about your family. Your FIL looked like a wonderful man, and the pictures you posted show you have a wonderful and well raised family. God know it helps to have someone like you around in those situations to make everyone feel good with a good meal.
Thanks for the thoughts. I appreciate it.

I can let facts go where they go. You do you. I’m comfortable with me being me. I now know that you have such a passion about walleye. I’ll never question you again.

Pike is still better. 😎🤌

TJHall1

Legendary
M

Thanks for the thoughts. I appreciate it.

I can let facts go where they go. You do you. I’m comfortable with me being me. I now know that you have such a passion about walleye. I’ll never question you again.

Pike is still better. 😎🤌
I'll question you frequently, as facts don't seem to matter to you.

Pike tastes like your hot sauce. Mas o menos.

MittRomneysDrawers

Poster
Founder
I hate to admit this, but in experimenting with different things I like to put on food for a little heat my current favorite for a daily meal would be Taco Bell hot sauce on Eggs.

I prefer being able to just pour out something with heat and flavor, than dumping out a chunky salsa. Same goes for eating chips in Mexican restaurant. I tend to prefer the more running and liquid type red and hot sauce than I do then just pouring in some can of chunky salsa. Your sauce seems to fit that bill.

Now the other type of option I have at least with Eggs would be the Tabasco type of hot sauces or though of the Louisiana type. I find this acceptable for Eggs though not a first choice. They are a little better on popcorn than the red-type hot sauces I most prefer.

So in any case this to me looks more like the primary type of hot sauce I prefer. A good kick and the ability to pour, is that correct?

Nape

Elite
Founder
It’s that time!! I have a large batch of 2021 ready. This mash bill is 70% cayenne, 20% lemon drop, and 10% habanero. The depth of flavor is incredible and the heat is muted by the fermentation. I should have 20-25 bottles this batch. If you want a bottle PM me.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
It’s that time!! I have a large batch of 2021 ready. This mash bill is 70% cayenne, 20% lemon drop, and 10% habanero. The depth of flavor is incredible and the heat is muted by the fermentation. I should have 20-25 bottles this batch. If you want a bottle PM me.
IN. What do I owe you?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Just finished off my last bottle with some breakfast tacos yesterday. So I’m definitely in on this batch!

catreaper

Master Baiter
My last bottle is about finished. I’ll shoot you a text.

Top Bottom