Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Explain your user name in this thread

It is the user name I picked when I joined my first social media site, NC Gun Owners.

I like the Kalashnikov rifle, I own several, have built several, and have used it in combat.

My avatar is the crest for an Army unit I was in at one time, the motto on the bottom means, "knowledge is power"

Freedom is important to me.

It is the user name I picked when I joined my first social media site, NC Gun Owners.

I like the Kalashnikov rifle, I own several, have built several, and have used it in combat.

My avatar is the crest for an Army unit I was in at one time, the motto on the bottom means, "knowledge is power"

Freedom is important to me.
wait, I changed my avatar back to a gun AK carrying cat.....either way.

GreenNewMe

Poster
my name at hte time was based off the green new deal becuase my fiance and i were big aoc fans but when we broke up i stopped caring about politics and also aoc kinda didnt do what she promised and she is just like the rest i guess but i think its kind of a funny name anyway so i have just kept it and also i like what the green new deal stood for symbolically i like to take care of the environment and i think we all should so thats why i have this name

Latest posts

Top Bottom