Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
I've got $20 that says he's wearing ladies panties and crocs with that jersey.

BruisedHairyFreshwatereel-small.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
What did everyone get to prep for the blackout?

Already have a 30 days emergency food supply, but went ahead and got rice, peanut butter, tuna, soup, bread and enough stuff to make bread for 2 months. 2 propane tanks and lots of charcoal along with a car battery and a power inverter rigged as a power source if needed.

Ready to rock and roll!
Another 500 rounds of ammo, 10 gallons of gas for the generator, propane tanks both full, and plenty of liquor.
Freezer stocked with hamburger and steaks.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Video essentially said that the US is invoking EO 13959 (signed Nov 12, 2020), which prohibits US investors from purchasing or investing in companies identified as Communist Chinese military companies. Then went on to say that all of the mainstream media would be going dark/inaccessible because if it, and that it will essentially serve as a declaration of war with China (and that we’re going to use the Rods of God weapons on China). Here’s the kicker, they said the media going dark will happen today in about 5 hours
I see the oldest comments are from at least 3 hours ago, giving the video 1hr to record, edit and post, that would put 5hr right about the time both Pompeo and Trump are supposedly going to speak. I find that interesting.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I am a Bama guy as well.
I went to the main Rivals page, went to profile and hit the subscriptions tab, cancel cancel cancel.

Reason for cancel: Board has gone to shit
Account will stay active until your next renewal date. Mine active until October.

RTR
I have looked on both boards and never see the word subscriptions. Did you happen to have more than one?
Maybe because I don't have multiple at this point IDK. Thanks Roll Tide

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I have a fried that works for a Fire Department around Dallas. He was telling me one of his LEO friends is going to DC as a part of the extra police force for the inauguration. His friend told him in years past, they'd make it personal trip as well, really only going if they were called down the day of. However, he said this time, they've been told to expect to be there for an extended period of time and no personal time is allowed while there.

Edit: I know, get an avatar faggit.

Posted same on old board for one of my Krav LEO friends - they were told to "Gear Up"

wrecking_crew

Poster
Founder
Video essentially said that the US is invoking EO 13959 (signed Nov 12, 2020), which prohibits US investors from purchasing or investing in companies identified as Communist Chinese military companies. Then went on to say that all of the mainstream media would be going dark/inaccessible because if it, and that it will essentially serve as a declaration of war with China (and that we’re going to use the Rods of God weapons on China). Here’s the kicker, they said the media going dark will happen today in about 5 hours

Dammit! We’ve waited patiently for years at least let us watch the NC game!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What did everyone get to prep for the blackout?

Already have a 30 days emergency food supply, but went ahead and got rice, peanut butter, tuna, soup, bread and enough stuff to make bread for 2 months. 2 propane tanks and lots of charcoal along with a car battery and a power inverter rigged as a power source if needed.

Ready to rock and roll!
1500 more rounds. Wiring. 2 propane. Water. Batteries (all).

Probably getting a little carried away but first aid (especially bandages and sutures). Also alcohol is one that I realized I was overlooking since China virus. People should study the process in case they need to make themselves IMO.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Appreciate all on here that have served. I did not, but have a lot of immediate family that did.

Brother retired as a Full Colonel - Army. Lots of stops.
Sister and Bro-In-Law retired as Chiefs - Air Force. Primarily at Robins AFB supporting the JStars.
Oldest Nephew just got out as a Captain - Army. Combat Medivac Pilot. Last stop Ft. Riley. One full deployment to Afghanistan.
2nd Oldest Nephew will pin on Captain soon - Army. Ranger Certified and in Combat Engineers in MO.

A few more extended family either have served or still active. A couple of uncles (RIP both) were in Vietnam. A great uncle was a medic in the Marines and was on Iwo Jima. He passed away in mid 80s.

Appreciate you all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom