Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
so it seems the character Nolesrule that made himself known on our thread on the MB got doxxed and this is him. I was on a thread with him and replied with his picture calling him a loser and i got a warning, I am still there so that if anything goes down that we are hoping I can hammer it to the idiots over there, but without further ado, this is the bad ass talking shit poster nolesrule

nwSBIlNR_400x400.jpg
Nolesrule responded to the doxxer and said that was his uncle. Nolesrule went on to post pictures of himself. I think he’s a total dumbass, but I honestly don’t like the idea of doxxing people.

120north

Elite
Founder
Catching up now but did we ever find out why Fraqqle was locked?
That is what the jack-booted genmod wanted. I am convinced that those fucking lib sock puppet accounts were the yahoo mod team. Most of the worst ones joined in 2002. Who but those running the board would have access to these abandoned accounts?

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
What did everyone get to prep for the blackout?

Already have a 30 days emergency food supply, but went ahead and got rice, peanut butter, tuna, soup, bread and enough stuff to make bread for 2 months. 2 propane tanks and lots of charcoal along with a car battery and a power inverter rigged as a power source if needed.

Ready to rock and roll!

Stocked up the panty and freezer
2 more 5 gallon gas tanks
Water/beer/bourbon
Portable HAM radio
Pair of 2-way radios

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
@tgsio I changed avatar from Coooer to Pnut my Saddle Back streetwalker i miss her everdsy since the fire. Im trying to break my self from getting teary when i think of her
Such a sweet, pretty face. 💗

Guinness is almost 11 and I don't think she'll see 12. I get teary just thinking about her being gone in the future.

Coonies are the sweetest, funniest, so smart they're dumb, stubborn, most loving pains in the butt.

Pnut knows she was loved by you.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
EO-Inser Act...MIL OP now, maybe
As others have stated winning re-election and accepting the oath of office are two different things. Protecting the WH doesn't have to mean he sits in the chair (trust Kansas)!? Maybe showing them really was the only way?

Walking away after 1 term to go back to his life (been discussed ad nauseum and used in so many videos / he says it all the time) would be the ultimate bauce move. Most humans are WAY too power hungry to even consider thinking this way unfortunately.

Would take away the dictator fuckery instantly and would somehow take the movement farther than I ever thought.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
exactly ,..... By DT stepping Aside -

this is handed over to The Military, eh

this will be 100% A MILITARY OPERATION Now,.....

White Hats in Control

We Have IT ALL

Well, that would answer my question of how we would go forward as a country if Trump secures his next term.

Of course I would support him, but I've seriously been worried about what would happen if that came to pass.

The extreme hatred for Trump and anybody who supports him, and the support and incitement by the media, would lead to full on anarchy and destruction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom