Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What is Pompeo speaking about today. He's not taking us down memory lane again is he?
I wouldn’t mind if this entire week is knocked out of the Internet. I could use a break.
does it bother anyone else that people link twitter on here?
Was a lurker on the rivals mainboard...only reason I kept a rivals subscription. Cancelled today and told them to fvck off for censoring conservative voices.
Rules.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Ahhhnuld is now even compromised. Went on LinkedIn and he tried to sound smart and patriotic. Compared the Capitol to Kristallnacht because glass was broken. Yeah Terminator, don't think what happened at the Capitol resulted in 30,000 people being rounded up and sent to their deaths, which would then turn into 6 million.

Kristallnacht will be when Dems/Leftists turn on Antifa/BLM street soldiers to be replaced by more loyal supporters. Street thugs for more trustworthy Government operatives. Brown shirts to Gestapo/SS

cardinals38

Elite
Founder
I have looked on both boards and never see the word subscriptions. Did you happen to have more than one?
Maybe because I don't have multiple at this point IDK. Thanks Roll Tide
I went to the home board. Upper left is an r. Clicked on that and then click on your user name in the top right corner. Subscriptions should show up

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
What did everyone get to prep for the blackout?

Already have a 30 days emergency food supply, but went ahead and got rice, peanut butter, tuna, soup, bread and enough stuff to make bread for 2 months. 2 propane tanks and lots of charcoal along with a car battery and a power inverter rigged as a power source if needed.

Ready to rock and roll!

I bought all of that plus a 36ft 5th wheel and a F250 4x4. Maybe overdid it.

1E457772-1128-407E-A875-84D9F7E24700.jpeg

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
I’ve never thought that 911 or pearl harbor were really inside jobs, but I’m starting to wonder based on the comparisons between 911/PH and the capitol protest. As we all know, everything they have accused Trump of has really been attempted against him by the deep state. Really makes me curious.
I have always been a major skeptic of everything, but I used to laugh at anyone who used to suggest it. I have an ex US Army Ranger buddy who says 9/11 was totally an inside job, Iran (who hated Saddam) was in on it and Osama bin Laden (who hated Saddam) got paid to play the black hat and was protected by the CIA and Iran. He was telling me this in 2006. I thought he was yanking my chain, but I am about 99% of the way to all in now.

Completetool

Poster
OK, conspiracy sleuths, I need your help with this one. I walked into the office this morning and found this open on my desk. One of my staff opened it thinking it was a part for one of our machines.

It may be nothing, but it is an item of immaterial value that came unsolicited from China. Have you heard of anybody else receiving things like this? It reminds me of this Spring when they sent tons of random seed packets over without any reason.

It was mailed directly to our business, though we have never done business with any companies in China.

3gIA3C7.jpg
Dick ring

Latest posts

Top Bottom