Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
credit to @CombingDesert

If you want to cancel:
  1. Go to Rivals.com or your home site -- not the message boards, the actual home page,
  2. Click on your username in the top right-hand corner,
  3. Click subscriptions,
  4. And then keep selecting the cancel options until your subscription is canceled
My Home board is Alabama and I don't see "Subscriptions" to check.

Any Bama guys who have canceled can you please advise as to how to cancel?
Thanks

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Enjoy COVID-21. Let us know how you fare.

If I have COVID-21, I don't feel it. I don't really notice any difference, at reast not yet. I don't have any rung congestion, or row-grade fever. In fact, I do not notice any 一切。我們光榮的領導人習近平除了指導我們走向反對西方資本主義惡魔豬的終極榮耀之外,什麼也做不了。

fntiger

Elite
Founder
Buddy just emailed this. Banks are attemoting to stifle people against voter fraud. Illegal bankers getting on board. Very interesting

The global government is actively engaged in a PsyOps Cold War coup and the world is asleep.

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s all I got! The face of the enemy! We’re fucked!!

LOL
Kudos and shout out to Sparty for the doxxx late last night, I caught it,
Was Deleted by morning, of course

the dipshvts name is David, retired from what,......Take a guess -

Public School Teacher ( Miami area)
Of course, real shocker,

he has a Twitter account, Is is so awful, so embarrassingly gay too, pathetic

Noles fans should disown this old retired latte’ Soy boy, lol

Wolf Rockdale

Poster
Cliffs please.

Can’t watch it in the OR.
Video essentially said that the US is invoking EO 13959 (signed Nov 12, 2020), which prohibits US investors from purchasing or investing in companies identified as Communist Chinese military companies. Then went on to say that all of the mainstream media would be going dark/inaccessible because if it, and that it will essentially serve as a declaration of war with China (and that we’re going to use the Rods of God weapons on China). Here’s the kicker, they said the media going dark will happen today in about 5 hours

Sparty_On

Poster
Founder
LOL
Kudos and shout out to Sparty for the doxxx late last night, I caught it,
Was Deleted by morning, of course

the dipshvts name is David, retired from what,......Take a guess -

Public School Teacher ( Miami area)
Of course, real shocker,

he has a Twitter account, Is is so awful, so embarrassingly gay too, pathetic

Noles fans should disown this old retired latte’ Soy boy, lol
Sparty?? What now...??

Wolf Rockdale

Poster
OK, conspiracy sleuths, I need your help with this one. I walked into the office this morning and found this open on my desk. One of my staff opened it thinking it was a part for one of our machines.

It may be nothing, but it is an item of immaterial value that came unsolicited from China. Have you heard of anybody else receiving things like this? It reminds me of this Spring when they sent tons of random seed packets over without any reason.

It was mailed directly to our business, though we have never done business with any companies in China.

3gIA3C7.jpg
There was a lot of that going on a few months back. Remember when the random seeds were being mailed to people from China? No clue what the deal with it is tho.

fliptide

Elite
Founder
My Home board is Alabama and I don't see "Subscriptions" to check.

Any Bama guys who have canceled can you please advise as to how to cancel?
Thanks
I am a Bama guy as well.
I went to the main Rivals page, went to profile and hit the subscriptions tab, cancel cancel cancel.

Reason for cancel: Board has gone to shit
Account will stay active until your next renewal date. Mine active until October.

RTR

Bradyspop

Poster
Te
OK, conspiracy sleuths, I need your help with this one. I walked into the office this morning and found this open on my desk. One of my staff opened it thinking it was a part for one of our machines.

It may be nothing, but it is an item of immaterial value that came unsolicited from China. Have you heard of anybody else receiving things like this? It reminds me of this Spring when they sent tons of random seed packets over without any reason.

It was mailed directly to our business, though we have never done business with any companies in China.

3gIA3C7.jpg
Testing for valid addresses? Thought I saw some shit on Twitter about the seeds being used to find valid addresses for voter fraud? Probably bogus.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I need a nomination/volunteer for someone to be head of communications for Crootn. It needs to be someone that you guys trust that is going to compile a roster with contact info via email - we are going to try and do this with the utmost security and privacy, but we need a way to stay in touch given a worst case scenario. First we need to figure out who this will be and I will work with them and @Croot_Lord to get the info.

I once sent @Maroon Mudbug my home address and he never called SWAT on me, or signed me up for gay pron mags.

He's alright in my book.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No. 147647154
LOOK TO TWITTER:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.
Can you explain the relevance regarding the date? I thought they should always correspond. ie This would have occurred Nov 2nd. Also, Twitter? Trump is gone. Coming from Flynn or Pompeo?

fliptide

Elite
Founder
If I have COVID-21, I don't feel it. I don't really notice any difference, at reast not yet. I don't have any rung congestion, or row-grade fever. In fact, I do not notice any 一切。我們光榮的領導人習近平除了指導我們走向反對西方資本主義惡魔豬的終極榮耀之外,什麼也做不了。
* 2 weeks

noleology

Elite
Founder
I need a nomination/volunteer for someone to be head of communications for Crootn. It needs to be someone that you guys trust that is going to compile a roster with contact info via email - we are going to try and do this with the utmost security and privacy, but we need a way to stay in touch given a worst case scenario. First we need to figure out who this will be and I will work with them and @Croot_Lord to get the info.
What all does it entail. Im retired and home pretty much everyday.

The very 1st post ending with Q signature is quite interesting actually

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147680054 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:07:54 (EST)
Please refer back and collect my crumbs.
As discussed, we've anticipated the Twitter and other social media blackouts.
Rogue agents/programmers.
Per sealed Federal orders, we quickly tracked and reinstated.
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).
If this doesn't signal what I've been saying I don't know what will.
Q

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

3gIA3C7.jpg
I saw something a while back about others receiving unsolicited stuff.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
so it seems the character Nolesrule that made himself known on our thread on the MB got doxxed and this is him. I was on a thread with him and replied with his picture calling him a loser and i got a warning, I am still there so that if anything goes down that we are hoping I can hammer it to the idiots over there, but without further ado, this is the bad ass talking shit poster nolesrule

nwSBIlNR_400x400.jpg

I've got $20 that says he's wearing ladies panties and crocs with that jersey.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Just canceled my sub with Rivals. Felt like breaking up with a girl you still love and like to plow but have to let anger be your friend - for her sake and yours.

Got 3 months of free drive-by's though - couldn't cold turkey it. We'll see how often I even check in for a quickie.

Day 3 of cold turkey. Deleted the bookmarks, cancelled the subscription .... no looking back.

Gruss

Poster

3gIA3C7.jpg
Follow the white rabbit 👀

Latest posts

Top Bottom