Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Blackshirt_4

Poster
The news of categorizing Trump rallies as terrorist events stinks to me. I am expecting more staged Antifa events to paint the narrative.

100%. They’re mad he went after antifa and BLM, you know, the groups that were burning buildings to the ground and never held accountable.

They are going to be rounding up MAGA hats in droves for standing there with a flag.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I need a nomination/volunteer for someone to be head of communications for Crootn. It needs to be someone that you guys trust that is going to compile a roster with contact info via email - we are going to try and do this with the utmost security and privacy, but we need a way to stay in touch given a worst case scenario. First we need to figure out who this will be and I will work with them and @Croot_Lord to get the info.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
On the theory of a new president based on military intervention - while the line of succession in Congress is effectively blown up...

Who's been traveling the globe meeting with world leaders like a mad man?
Who promised a smooth transition to a 2nd Trump admin?
Who has been tweeting on the reg about all the admin's accomplishments?

He may not get the job by appointment, but he may be campaigning in advance.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
This is where the thread should focus right now.

The timing, cause, planning, and framing of the “insurrection” is the biggest conspiracy in the country right now.

I know people want to hold on to “Trump is in control ITT,” but the Capitol event and ANTIFA, and impeachment are the bigger story. IMO.
I agree, the DS is not going to go quietly. I’ve been thinking about what would happen if something did happen to Trump, whether it be impeachment, physical harm, etc. The libs and DS think they have a problem now, shit would completely hit the fan if anything happens to POTUS.

NopeDawg

Elite
Founder
Ahhhnuld is now even compromised. Went on LinkedIn and he tried to sound smart and patriotic. Compared the Capitol to Kristallnacht because glass was broken. Yeah Terminator, don't think what happened at the Capitol resulted in 30,000 people being rounded up and sent to their deaths, which would then turn into 6 million.

kdsdawg

Poster
so it seems the character Nolesrule that made himself known on our thread on the MB got doxxed and this is him. I was on a thread with him and replied with his picture calling him a loser and i got a warning, I am still there so that if anything goes down that we are hoping I can hammer it to the idiots over there, but without further ado, this is the bad ass talking shit poster nolesrule

nwSBIlNR_400x400.jpg

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Cool.

Like just now, I had to press the back arrow on my browser and then reload the main forum page to see updated content and see my notifications. On tMB there is a header that follows you as you scroll up and down the page they says “ < The Mainboard Board” and it automatically go to the main page versus have to hit the back button on ur browser 10x.

eK8pgqP.jpg

Just made the change.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
so it seems the character Nolesrule that made himself known on our thread on the MB got doxxed and this is him. I was on a thread with him and replied with his picture calling him a loser and i got a warning, I am still there so that if anything goes down that we are hoping I can hammer it to the idiots over there, but without further ado, this is the bad ass talking shit poster nolesrule

nwSBIlNR_400x400.jpg
Yeah, he’s wearing a jersey, at home. Nuff said.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

nwSBIlNR_400x400.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s all I got! The face of the enemy! We’re fucked!!

fntiger

Elite
Founder
BULLSHIT!! It's a a deep state mockingbird operation. Turn off the mainstream media. I had a supposed woke fellow employee try and spew this fear yesterday. He watches the lamestream media as well.
You’re assuming I watch MSM much less believe it.

But, I do live in the world and the court of public opinion is the most powerful jurisdiction.

You can attack me of you like, but I never said I believed one way or the other. Simply stated a fact. There is a conspiracy involving who ”attacked” the Capitol, who backed them, and what the ultimate goal was.

The government is against us and the media is in on it.

You’re arguing my point, by restating what I said above.

Im merely stating the Capitol incident is the more relevant conspiracy.

nwSBIlNR_400x400.jpg

You forgot the part about him being a retired elementary school teacher of 39 years. The man has way too much hate in his heart to be teaching children.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
How do you know this? Just curious. No disrespect intended.
Not sure if Q has said itor if it’s been deduced by anons. I do know several tweets by certain high ranking people had mentioned this. It would take an effort much larger than I am willing to put in to find the info. Safe to say, it’s a close tight knit few. Some like Flynn is an obvious one for the civilian side. SKOL!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I need a nomination/volunteer for someone to be head of communications for Crootn. It needs to be someone that you guys trust that is going to compile a roster with contact info via email - we are going to try and do this with the utmost security and privacy, but we need a way to stay in touch given a worst case scenario. First we need to figure out who this will be and I will work with them and @Croot_Lord to get the info.

Feel free to reach out to me if you don’t get a volunteer.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
How do you know this? Just curious. No disrespect intended.
Q has referenced less than many times. This is the most specific:

Nov 02, 2017 7:03:36 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No. 147679416
You can count the people who have the full picture on two
hands.
Of those (LESS THAN 10 people) only three are non-military.
Why is this relevant?
Game theory.
Outside of a potential operator who has been dialed-in w/
orders (specific to his/her mission) nobody else has this
information.
Operators never divulge.
Alice & Wonderland.

Zach10

Poster

nwSBIlNR_400x400.jpg
Clearly is a giant fagit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom