Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
nsiap from Code Monkey

138121007_3576212002428430_509635535927625562_o.jpg
Ron never posted on Parler.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Honestly, I wish it was completely deleted and wiped. There is a lot of open talk in that thread that could be used against patriots. Think about how they are attacking. Blatantly saying they are coming for those that supported Trump. They twist, manipulate free speech. They disguise their own acts of terror and pin it on Patriots. The less info they have on us, the better.
Dude, that is no secret. Any Patriot posting in that thread for any length of time has a blinking light on their radar. I say let it stand as a record of my disobedience to these evil bastards. That I was and will always be loyal to my oath and to my nation. I'll die defending my honor and my freedom. Any Patriot not willing to lay it all on the line for their country is, well, not a Patriot. If you didn't think this was a civil war before let the left's rhetoric remind you of the fight your (OOPS, had a flaming fag call me out for this poor grammar, fuck him BTW) YOU'RE in. It's all or nothing at this point for most of us in here. SKOL Patriots!

Last edited:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
nsiap from Code Monkey

138121007_3576212002428430_509635535927625562_o.jpg
Reeks of disinfo imo

Need some ostensible booms in the next 10 days obviously

We need to have an attention span and track the people making these proclamations and predictions

We are susceptible to things like this because we realize the seriousness of the situation and the absolute necessity of victory

The American patriot is clearly in the crosshairs of a worldwide network of foreign governments, trans national corporations, the establishments of both major parties, an increasing number of our fellow citizens and the requisite spiritual authorities of darkness

At the very least, the next 10 days will reveal the credibility of a network we have trusted for info, guidance, confidence and hope

Even in the worst case scenario we will be resigned to merely fighting for our dignity and victory in eternity

Side bar FWIW, have a buddy in DC police academy now. They are activated, on call, working 12 hr shifts till the 30th

Last edited:

PelagicDawg

Poster
When We update the style I’ll see what I can do about this. I like this idea.

Cool.

Like just now, I had to press the back arrow on my browser and then reload the main forum page to see updated content and see my notifications. On tMB there is a header that follows you as you scroll up and down the page they says “ < The Mainboard Board” and it automatically go to the main page versus have to hit the back button on ur browser 10x.

eK8pgqP.jpg

120north

Elite
Founder
Ron never posted on Parler.
I have always wondered since he left 8kun, what his deal was. He was the one that essentially created the secure, untraceable platform (8 kun after 8 chan got kilt) for Q to post on, you would think that he may have coordinated with them/him/xim/xer whatever.... somehow. But his posts are a bit off and while he should be in the know, I don't think he is. He is on the outside looking in like the rest of us.

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
Honestly, I wish it was completely deleted and wiped. There is a lot of open talk in that thread that could be used against patriots. Think about how they are attacking. Blatantly saying they are coming for those that supported Trump. They twist, manipulate free speech. They disguise their own acts of terror and pin it on Patriots. The less info they have on us, the better.
I live in Oklahoma and we all welcome them with open arms to "come for us". All 77 counties went Red this past election. Things would not end well for anyone trying this shit.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I have always wondered since he left 8kun, what his deal was. He was the one that essentially created the secure, untraceable platform (8 kun after 8 chan got kilt) for Q to post on, you would think that he may have coordinated with them/him/xim/xer whatever.... somehow. But his posts are a bit off and while he should be in the know, I don't think he is. He is on the outside looking in like the rest of us.
Less than 10 know the whole plan. 3 are civilian. No one knows because there are no leaks.

AmericanWhisky

Poster
Founder

i, for one, am excited to get to go re-education camp

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Wouldn't matter. Everything posted there has already been harvested by others. You have to assume everything said in email, texts, posts, and in phone calls is scooped up by someone.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
They're owned by Yahoo.
I actually did a little research into this over the wknd. Different states have different laws for automatically renewing subscriptions. On the basis that so many people have complained about being able to cancel. I cancelled mine pretty easily, so Im not sure if there is anything there.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Supposedly midnight Pacific time. Don’t know if that’s 100% accurate though
I dont understand the first line of your post. Are you saying it is impossible that people were tweeting about the Capital breech before DT mentioned going down there? Why do you say that? He is talking about when DT mentioned for people to go down to the capital the line where lefties and media are trying to make it to where it sounds like DT told everyone to storm the capital and why it was breeched?

Ur timeline is shaky at best in what you have posted. You say people left DT's speech before he spoke...and walked to the capital..OK, well it is doubtful they would have been watching his speech as they were walking to the capital to get all lathered up to breech the capital..I mean that is common sense as well as the spotty internet which was been verified by many people already.

In fact if you look at the video of this speech on CNN it wasnt until 1:01PM that DT even mentions walking down to the capital...which even WAPO says 12:40 was when the trouble started....soooo?????? Yeah timeline doesnt work like at all.

Two even people that left after his speech up to 15 minutes into it then bailed, still wouldnt have been down there in time for the breech that occured.

So the bottom line is, it was people other than MAGA people mostly that were at the capital and breeching it and causing trouble cause the time line doesnt work out as far as when DT even called for people to go to the capital with him and make their voices heard.. I mean unless they have time machines and teleportation devices..

You are not saying people have time machines and teleportation devices are you?
Let's face it, until the press is held accountable, nothing will really happen. They have to go before the poiliticans.

Scalise shooting - one day, no big deal, he was a nasty Republican

Train derailment - one day, just Republicans, who cares

Rand Paul gets jumped - one day, no biggie

Fly a Trump flag, you should go to jail followed be re-education camp

Burn down cities under a marxists banners - all cool, protests don't have to be peaceful.

Overrun Senate hearings for Supreme Court- all good, believe all women ( in less they accuse a Dem)

And so many more, CNN/MSNBC/Networks and Fox need their feet held to the flames and to be exposed. Tell any Dem you know about what hasn't been reported, and they will say they haven't heard it, and ask why isn't it reported

Been thinking a lot about what’s been going on...all along...The so called conservative media, FOX News in particular, has been nothing but “wolves in sheep’s clothing,” digging just enough dirt to make the conservatives think that there is a difference within the government establishment based on party line. It is very plain to see that whole Washington Establishment and MSM is complicit against the American public. They are only trying to make everyone think there is a difference along party lines to keep us all divided...they know that together and united, “We the People” is incredibly strong...and truth be known, their greatest fear. The sooner people figure out that we are only a necessary taxable funding for their criminal syndicate money laundering scheme under the guise of the US Government. They hate all of us...

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Cool.

Like just now, I had to press the back arrow on my browser and then reload the main forum page to see updated content and see my notifications. On tMB there is a header that follows you as you scroll up and down the page they says “ < The Mainboard Board” and it automatically go to the main page versus have to hit the back button on ur browser 10x.

eK8pgqP.jpg

Yeah little quality of life updates like this are definitely on the agenda. I’ve noticed it too and want to make these changes soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom