Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Just received a text that says DT is drafting EO to take ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, MSNBC off the airwaves. Also working with
FCC to pull licenses. TIFWIW
tenor.gif

noleology

Elite
Founder

120north

Elite
Founder
Been thinking a lot about what’s been going on...all along...The so called conservative media, FOX News in particular, has been nothing but “wolves in sheep’s clothing,” digging just enough dirt to make the conservatives think that there is a difference within the government establishment based on party line. It is very plain to see that whole Washington Establishment and MSM is complicit against the American public. They are only trying to make everyone think there is a difference along party lines to keep us all divided...they know that together and united, “We the People” is incredibly strong...and truth be known, their greatest fear. The sooner people figure out that we are only a necessary taxable funding for their criminal syndicate money laundering scheme under the guise of the US Government. They hate all of us...
The changes at FNC at the top (Murdoch and especialy AIles resignation and then death) are the reason. I do believe that FNC could at one point be considered conservative on the news side (commentary side is always that way). When Rupert let his kids start running it, it went to shit. My guess is that some back room money changed hands regarding editorial content on the news side and that is the reason things changed. Everyone has their price. See fucking Matt Drudge as an example.

Come to think of it, it all seems like a gradual choking off of conservative voices.... Lose Drudge and then FOX. The only real "mainstream" news outlets for conservative voice. Wrap those up and there are no conservative thoughts being "broadcast" Then slowly start to 'criminalize' conservative thought tagging any type of right of center thought as "alt". Then deplatform because alt right thought is dangerous. What is left now? Here we are clinging on the life raft. Is the media is too big to fight at this point. Is big tech going to crush us once and for all?

fntiger

Elite
Founder
This is where the thread should focus right now.

The timing, cause, planning, and framing of the “insurrection” is the biggest conspiracy in the country right now.

I know people want to hold on to “Trump is in control ITT,” but the Capitol event and ANTIFA, and impeachment are the bigger story. IMO.

Long cat

Elite
This sounds like something this thread would hear about from an ABC journalist. It’s a load of bs that will be used to drive a narrative.

Read on FB the House voted on 25th Amendment and there was 1 objection then they adjourned.
I don’t think thats how it works. Or is this just in case the cabinet and VP vote to remove him?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This is where the thread should focus right now.

The timing, cause, planning, and framing of the “insurrection” is the biggest conspiracy in the country right now.

I know people want to hold on to “Trump is in control ITT,” but the Capitol event and ANTIFA, and impeachment are the bigger story. IMO.
BULLSHIT!! It's a a deep state mockingbird operation. Turn off the mainstream media. I had a supposed woke fellow employee try and spew this fear yesterday. He watches the lamestream media as well.

fliptide

Elite
Founder
Someone explain one more time how to cancel rivals. Thanks!

credit to @CombingDesert

If you want to cancel:
  1. Go to Rivals.com or your home site -- not the message boards, the actual home page,
  2. Click on your username in the top right-hand corner,
  3. Click subscriptions,
  4. And then keep selecting the cancel options until your subscription is canceled

Latest posts

Top Bottom