Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

fntiger

Elite
Founder
so it seems the character Nolesrule that made himself known on our thread on the MB got doxxed and this is him. I was on a thread with him and replied with his picture calling him a loser and i got a warning, I am still there so that if anything goes down that we are hoping I can hammer it to the idiots over there, but without further ado, this is the bad ass talking shit poster nolesrule

nwSBIlNR_400x400.jpg
Is there a link to the thread? He was the first main boarder I ever blocked.

Fmoshermw

Elite
SIAP: Fraggle Rock thread locked on tmb.
Just canceled my sub with Rivals. Felt like breaking up with a girl you still love and like to plow but have to let anger be your friend - for her sake and yours.

Got 3 months of free drive-by's though - couldn't cold turkey it. We'll see how often I even check in for a quickie.

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I have seen many mention that we’ll know it’s happening when POTUS begins his message with “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us”

Question - where does this prediction come from? Is it a Q reference? Genuinely curious
Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No. 147647154
LOOK TO TWITTER:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
OK, conspiracy sleuths, I need your help with this one. I walked into the office this morning and found this open on my desk. One of my staff opened it thinking it was a part for one of our machines.

It may be nothing, but it is an item of immaterial value that came unsolicited from China. Have you heard of anybody else receiving things like this? It reminds me of this Spring when they sent tons of random seed packets over without any reason.

It was mailed directly to our business, though we have never done business with any companies in China.

3gIA3C7.jpg

NopeDawg

Elite
Founder
What did everyone get to prep for the blackout?

Already have a 30 days emergency food supply, but went ahead and got rice, peanut butter, tuna, soup, bread and enough stuff to make bread for 2 months. 2 propane tanks and lots of charcoal along with a car battery and a power inverter rigged as a power source if needed.

Ready to rock and roll!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
You’re assuming I watch MSM much less believe it.

But, I do live in the world and the court of public opinion is the most powerful jurisdiction.

You can attack me of you like, but I never said I believed one way or the other. Simply stated a fact. There is a conspiracy involving who ”attacked” the Capitol, who backed them, and what the ultimate goal was.

The government is against us and the media is in on it.

You’re arguing my point, by restating what I said above.

Im merely stating the Capitol incident is the more relevant conspiracy.
Not attacking you. I am attacking the deep state message you inadvertently are spreading. You are actually helping me prove my point. Mockingbirds mimic. Project Mockingbird is proven mimicry. Your 'public' opinion or rather 'sphere of influence' are just regurgitating the latest deep state talking point. I heard the same verbiage from some who I know watch the news. So, you may not be tuning into Fox news but the people around you are. The sheep bleating the days talking points. It's only more relevant to those who religiously tune in. For the LAC it is just another bump in the road. These attacks have only intensified and may actually end up biting them in the ass. We will have to see on that point. But I digress. Again, not attacking you. Attacking the enemies message infiltrating this board. SKOL brother!

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
OK, conspiracy sleuths, I need your help with this one. I walked into the office this morning and found this open on my desk. One of my staff opened it thinking it was a part for one of our machines.

It may be nothing, but it is an item of immaterial value that came unsolicited from China. Have you heard of anybody else receiving things like this? It reminds me of this Spring when they sent tons of random seed packets over without any reason.

It was mailed directly to our business, though we have never done business with any companies in China.

3gIA3C7.jpg
Can you check to see if it is chipped internally? I would get it away from your WiFi system quickly.

BoiseGator

Poster
Founder
What did everyone get to prep for the blackout?

Already have a 30 days emergency food supply, but went ahead and got rice, peanut butter, tuna, soup, bread and enough stuff to make bread for 2 months. 2 propane tanks and lots of charcoal along with a car battery and a power inverter rigged as a power source if needed.

Ready to rock and roll!
I live in Idaho so nothing, but beer and chips.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

3gIA3C7.jpg
You now have COVID

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Q has referenced less than many times. This is the most specific:

Nov 02, 2017 7:03:36 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No. 147679416
You can count the people who have the full picture on two
hands.
Of those (LESS THAN 10 people) only three are non-military.
Why is this relevant?
Game theory.
Outside of a potential operator who has been dialed-in w/
orders (specific to his/her mission) nobody else has this
information.
Operators never divulge.
Alice & Wonderland.
He is a machine!! What can I say. I pay homage to your vast wealth of knowledge! Till Vegas! SKOL brother and thank you for the assist!

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
cool. I see the arrows. That’s huge. The header doesn’t follow up a down the page but having the arrows that send you straight to the top makes that header must less necessary. Thanks man that’s awesome.

Yeah man happy to help. I'll see what I can do about the header soon.

120north

Elite
Founder

3gIA3C7.jpg
Enjoy COVID-21. Let us know how you fare.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Sooooo .. ultimate boom, right ?

This better not also just, "go away".

Holding the line.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

3gIA3C7.jpg
It's a scam.

I got a creepy t-shirt a few months ago. Satanic screen printing on the thing and it reeked to high heaven.

Latest posts

Top Bottom