Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ffloyd67

Poster
Founder
Download the damn app, search for the group in the search magnifying glass thingy. Just figure it out, folks should be able to critically think if they follow this thread.
damn son chill, I did all that. I guess I went wrong when I searched wethepepe cause it just comes up with one contact. I didn't see the We The Media show up on auto search b/c I looked for your suggested wethepepe. thanks

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Agree 100%. I was watching Trump on my iPad and had the computer open to tMB. I was going back and forth and before Trump even made the comment about walking down to the capital, someone had already posted a Twitter notice of the Capital being breached.

Going off of memory, the Ellipse in front of the WH is at least 1/2 mile from the Capital building. No way this group makes it down there that fast.

If that's the case and people were tweeting about the breach before DJT had even mentioned the Capitol, that would be false. Also, everyone knew that after he finished, we were going to walk down there. And by everyone, I mean vendors were set up, people were out there preaching about the 2nd coming, singing, distributing literature almost the entire walk from the Washington Monument to the Rotunda.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
That’s my fear. How many members of the military will actually turn on us.

don’t worry, Patriots FAR outnumber libs. Combat experience is 90+% PATRIOTS
[/QUOTE]
Seen lots of vids that say that there are lots of Pro-Trump ex-military that have jumped back in to help take down the corruption. They've seen
decades of corruption on a daily basis and have had enough like the rest of us. This was always gonna come down to a military operation.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Wolf Rockdale

Poster
An interesting observation from social media (Facebook...I know, I know) - the language of “taking names” and/or “cleansing” in regards to Trump support is making its way into the vernacular being used by normies in my feed (mirroring what the MSM is saying). And like the MSM, they don’t go on to explain what exactly they mean. Freaking sounds like the beginnings of the Nazi takeover in Germany 😔

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder

RAK187Vet

Poster
Founder
Trying my best to keep everyone in the loop without having to spell it out. I advise those that may still feel a little uncertain or unsure of what’s playing out to take a little time out of your day and do some digging (DuckDuckGo). If you start connecting dots, and think outside the box a little, it’s fairly obvious. I watched a video the other day about how we as Americans became so comfortable with the main stream that we are to blame for this disaster because we allowed ourselves to be blinded by the status quo. If we all come together with what I feel is a common bond( America, Freedom, Founding Principles) we may be able to start thinking for ourselves again in hope to avoid anything like this ever happening. I know there is a TON of info being Shared in this forum, but I URGE you all to watch the videos, read the stories , etc. it will lead you to a treasure trove of info if you are willing to take the dive. The way I see it is at this point, think about the alternative in regards to your family if we keep the status quo. It’s time to wake up!

🇺🇸🇺🇸Executive Order Becomes Active Today🇺🇸🇺🇸

Executive Order on Addressing the Threat from Securities Investments that Finance Communist Chinese Military Companies

Section 1. (a) The following actions are prohibited:

(i) beginning 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on January 11, 2021, any transaction in publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company as defined in section 4(a)(i) of this order, by any United States person; and

(ii) beginning 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on the date that is 60 days after a person is determined to be a Communist Chinese military company pursuant to section (4)(a)(ii) or (iii) of this order, any transaction in publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of that person, by any United States person

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I’d imagine there will be infighting amongst the military. These fuckers have had 30 years to get their ducks in a row, anyone thinking this is a slam dunk for the good guys are kidding themselves.
If they can take over the FBI, DOJ, and every other aspect of our government, are we really this naive to think they haven’t infiltrated the top brass of the military?

Didnt some dumbass Captain in the Navy send an sos because of the coronavirus? Then was relieved of command?

As far as the gates and fences being put up, that’s because the people in power are now scared of We the people. There will be no more capital field trips walking around the majestic halls our founders built.
Congress has become tyrants

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
If that's the case and people were tweeting about the breach before DJT had even mentioned the Capitol, that would be false. Also, everyone knew that after he finished, we were going to walk down there. And by everyone, I mean vendors were set up, people were out there preaching about the 2nd coming, singing, distributing literature almost the entire walk from the Washington Monument to the Rotunda.

I dont understand the first line of your post. Are you saying it is impossible that people were tweeting about the Capital breech before DT mentioned going down there? Why do you say that? He is talking about when DT mentioned for people to go down to the capital the line where lefties and media are trying to make it to where it sounds like DT told everyone to storm the capital and why it was breeched?

Ur timeline is a bit rough in what you have posted. You say people left DT's speech before he spoke...and walked to the capital..OK, well it is doubtful they would have been watching his speech as they were walking to the capital to get all lathered up to breech the capital..I mean that is common sense as well as the spotty internet which was been verified by many people already.

In fact if you look at the video of this speech on CNN it wasnt until 1:01PM that DT even mentions walking down to the capital...which even WAPO says 12:40 was when the trouble started....soooo?????? Yeah timeline doesnt work like at all.

Two even people that left after his speech up to 15 minutes into it then bailed, still wouldnt have been down there in time for the breech that occured.

So the bottom line is, it was people other than MAGA people mostly that were at the capital and breeching it and causing trouble cause the time line doesnt work out as far as when DT even called for people to go to the capital with him and make their voices heard.. I mean unless they have time machines and teleportation devices..

I mean the trouble at the capital started 20 mins before DT even mentions In his speech to go down there...that is problematic don't u think?

You are not saying people have time machines and teleportation devices are you? ;) cause that is what they would have needed in order for the medias narrative that a bunch of MAGA people were the ones that were causing trouble..and this is according to lefty rag WAPOS own timeliness.

Last edited:

Sparty_On

Poster
Founder
Ahhhhhhhhh shit looka looka at dat bling 💍 as a “FOUNDER” 🥰
0a82095f375cb8fecb4936f4a2deb0aa.gif

This seems totally normal. In an Orwellian 1984 dystopian society. Major corporations cutting donations to Republican lawmakers who voted against certification.

Our values and beliefs are about to be cancelled starting in 9 days if something doesn’t happen.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...-to-republicans-who-opposed-electoral-college

Thanks for posting this...now I know which hotels not to stay at moving forward. Besides the Marriott has been going downhill for at least the last 10 years. Most of their properties are shitholes as well, and they’ve pretty much let them go with a few exceptions.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I dont understand the first line of your post. Are you saying it is impossible that people were tweeting about the Capital breech before DT mentioned going down there? Why do you say that? He is talking about when DT mentioned for people to go down to the capital the line where lefties and media are trying to make it to where it sounds like DT told everyone to storm the capital and why it was breeched?

Ur timeline is shaky at best in what you have posted. You say people left DT's speech before he spoke...and walked to the capital..OK, well it is doubtful they would have been watching his speech as they were walking to the capital to get all lathered up to breech the capital..I mean that is common sense as well as the spotty internet which was been verified by many people already.

In fact if you look at the video of this speech on CNN it wasnt until 1:01PM that DT even mentions walking down to the capital...which even WAPO says 12:40 was when the trouble started....soooo?????? Yeah timeline doesnt work like at all.

Two even people that left after his speech up to 15 minutes into it then bailed, still wouldnt have been down there in time for the breech that occured.

So the bottom line is, it was people other than MAGA people mostly that were at the capital and breeching it and causing trouble cause the time line doesnt work out as far as when DT even called for people to go to the capital with him and make their voices heard.. I mean unless they have time machines and teleportation devices..

You are not saying people have time machines and teleportation devices are you?

What I am saying is that if people were tweeting about a breach before a breach occurred, then their tweets were wrong.

Look dude, I don't know who you are but I was there. I said that I saw people were leaving and heading towards the Capitol while he was still giving his speech, although it was towards the end (less than 10 min remaining). Is it possible that there were plenty of people who left well before this and I didn't see them leave? Absolutely. Do I think ANITFA and their sympathizers in Congress/Exec Branch are responsible for the initial breech? Absolutely. Was there a breech underway on the west side of the Capitol before 2p? Not that I saw and I was standing about 200 yards (max) away from the steps of Congress.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
There needs to be a “back to top” and “straight to bottom” Icon that follows you up and down the page so you don’t have to scroll all the way down. Also needs to be an icon “back to mainboard” or something of that nature you take you right back to the main forum.

When We update the style I’ll see what I can do about this. I like this idea.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
He doesn't need me coming to his defense, but texastechka is a good guy who has the same desire we all have. He's nothing like those other shitbags that ruined the other thread - he's actually MAGA AF and wants the Q stuff to be real. I think many of us question the possibility of any of this coming to fruition, however, based on where we are now. Q always talked about game theory, and it's possible that Trump's team may have been beaten.

Keep in mind, nothing you or I say on this message board is going to influence "the plan". If we keep it civil there's no reason we shouldn't be able to question all of this from both sides - isn't that a core tenet of what Q espoused? I don't want this to be a pep rally - in the other thread we had people admonishing others when they brought fake news into the thread and presented it as fact - that needs to persist here.
Great post, no sarc. I agree with you 100%. Everybody has an opinion and most have lots to offer. Differing opinions are great as long as they don't include language (immature, degrading, etc) that got this board started. Everyone got sick and tired of the trolling and childish bullcrap. This for instance: " Don’t be so fragile, it’s gross. ". I'm no snowflake or pansy ass. I've been in trucking for 25 years. I'm pretty damn thick skinned. But I'm sick of this useless language. If we are truly "all in it together, and want the same thing" let's cut this stuff out and avoid demeaning each other

RAK187Vet

Poster
Founder
Feel like these might be of importance to some to mull over....

Oath of Enlistment:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Oath of Commissioned Officers:

ARTICLE 92 – FAILURE TO OBEY AN ORDER
Article 92 defines disobeying a direct order as three types of offenses - violations or failures to obey lawful general orders or regulations, failures to obey other lawful orders, and dereliction of duty. Article 92 charges are common in many prosecutions. It does not take very much effort for the government to find an allegation under Article 92 in most cases.

For charges related to violating or failing to obey lawful general orders or regulations, most defenses will focus on defects in the regulation. That particular provision does not require that the accused have specific knowledge of the order or regulation [4]. In that regard, one of the only areas of attack is usually to attack defects in the regulation.

Violation of or failure to obey a lawful general order or regulation:

• That there was in effect a certain lawful general order or regulation;
  • That the accused had a duty to obey it; and,
  • That the accused violated or failed to obey the order or regulation [1].
Failure to obey other lawful order:

• That a member of the armed forces issued a certain lawful order;
  • That the accused had knowledge of the order; and
  • That the accused had a duty to obey the order; and
  • That the accused failed to obey the order [2].
Dereliction in the performance of duties

• That the accused had certain duties;
  • That the accused knew or reasonably should have known of the duties; and
  • That the accused was (willfully) (through neglect or culpable inefficiency) derelict in the performance of those duties [3].
As a threshold matter, the regulation must apply to the accused and prohibit the conduct that the accused is alleged to have performed [5]. In many cases, the order or regulation is intended to provide guidance. The regulation should specifically state that it is punitive. Counsel should note that the specification may be defective if it fails to specify the proper regulation or that the order is a general order. Counsel should also be careful to investigate whether any exceptions to the order or regulation exist.

Where the case involves violations of other lawful orders, a person with a status that imposes on the accused a duty to obey the order must have given the order. In that regard, the person giving the order need not necessarily be superior in rank. The key in these cases is sometimes attacking the knowledge element of the order. Cross-examination of government witnesses should frequently focus on the specificity of the order.

Orders are presumed to be lawful. Nonetheless, counsel may attach whether the order had a valid military purpose. That is, all activities reasonably necessary to accomplish a military mission. It can also include activities intended to safeguard or promote the morale, discipline, and usefulness of a unit [6]. The order can involve prohibitions on private activity if they relate to any of the above [7]. Counsel must scrutinize the order to ensure that it is not an overly broad limitation on a personal right.

In dereliction of duty cases, the threshold question is whether the accused had a particular duty. The duty can be imposed by any number of sources, including custom of the service. The key, again, is that the accused must have had knowledge of the particular duty. Ineptitude can be a defense to allegations of willfulness, negligence, or culpable inefficiency. A defense of ineptitude will be largely fact-specific. Examine the duty, the training, and abilities of the client, and the context in which he or she was asked to perform the duty.

Article 92 UCMJ Maximum Punishment
The maximum punishment for a violation or failure to obey lawful general order or regulation is dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for two years.

For violation of or failure to obey other lawful orders, the maximum punishment is a bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for six months.

For dereliction of duty through neglect or culpable inefficiency, the maximum punishment is forfeiture of two-thirds pay per month for three months and confinement for three months.
For a willful dereliction of duty, the maximum punishment is a bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for six months.

Art. 94. Mutiny or sedition

(a) Any person subject to this chapter who-

(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny; (2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or other disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition; (3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.

(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom