Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
We are surging in new users. Hopefully folks respect this thread. You guys are doing a good job handling it.

Please do your best to recognize the difference between actual trolling and discussion.

If you guys want to grow your movement you need to find common ground with others and ignore the differences.
Anyone willing to engage in intellectually honest dialog, I agree. Intellectually dishonest people need not apply. I think the biggest problem most itt have an issue with is people who aren't intellectually honest.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anyone willing to engage in intellectually honest dialog, I agree. Intellectually dishonest people need not apply. I think the biggest problem most itt have an issue with is people who aren't intellectually honest.
I see where your goin. I spent a couple years chasing the Q white rabbit - I'm at the point where I could care less if Q is real or not.

I'm trying to clean slate all my political beliefs right now.

Some things I am certain of is:

-The American people have been betrayed too many times
-Politicians have zero accountability
-We can do something big and we don't need any help from anyone else

Cantuckee

Poster
Founder
be interesting to see the shell game on which flight he is on. Is he heading from DC? Where some think he is right now or from another location in either Texas or the Midwest as others believe his whereabouts are. Crazy day. No pelosi, weird vote and adjournment. Boys, the fog of war is upon us. I'm going on gut and prior experience with the fuckery now. Ya'll??

What’s this about a weird vote and adjournment ?

been working Covid all day

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I see where your goin. I spent a couple years chasing the Q white rabbit - I'm at the point where I could care less if Q is real or not.

I'm trying to clean slate all my political beliefs right now.

Some things I am certain of is:

-The American people have been betrayed too many times
-Politicians have zero accountability
-We can do something big and we don't need any help from anyone else
Without shame:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Made it over here. Just want to say with everything that has happened I have a new life. All the left had to do was let things play out.

them trying to impeach Trump, and big tech silencing people has got me fired back up lol.
Glad to have you! There is strength in numbers.

Also get an Ava bitch.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
Nothing says “peaceful transfer of power” like 10,000 armed soldiers.
.well plus they are also trying to get an additional 3,000 police from the region to attend and help out as well...NYC is sending 200 to help put.

Why so many?

I think we are way past this being normal for an inauguration at this point in time..especially one that is virtual.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
.well plus they are also trying to get an additional 3,000 police from the region to attend and help out as well...NYC is sending 200 to help put.

Why so many?

I think we are way past this being normal for an inauguration at this point in time..especially one that is virtual.

NYC sending a couple hundred cops when they are already shorthanded,

Fvcking brilliant

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Hey @CarolinaBound2038 — So, um, Alamo TX is a tiny little town just west of Brownsville near McAllen. Connected to your earlier posts about Brownsville?
Used to be little towns when I was living in the RGV. Now it's grown to one continuous city from Brownsville to Rio Grande City - 100 miles. Still have a lot of family down there. Used to go white wing dove, duck and deer hunting every year down there and venture to Mexico at night. You'd have to pay me a lot to go to Reynosa or Matamoros today.

Npklee

Elite
Made it over here. Just want to say with everything that has happened I have a new life. All the left had to do was let things play out.

them trying to impeach Trump, and big tech silencing people has got me fired back up lol.

I have to say I agree. I was demoralized after the 6th. I thought it was totally over. My will had been captured so to speak. I couldn't defend the capitol storming with people. All avenues had been explored.

Then.......

Twitter took down Trump. Then they made it permanent. Parler was taken down. They went after all conservatives. Pelosi is trying to make sure Trump can never run again with this impeachment. They talk about threats to our democracy as they try to subvert our "democracy" and take the vote out of the hands of the people.

It has fired me up. It was like someone gave me CPR at just the right time and put the breath of air back into me. I am in this for our country and will not back down. They want us.... come get us.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I’m guessing Pompeo went to 5min there briefly to add-on to what he was saying due to character limitations.

And since he had a speaking engagement at 3 EST, he failed to make the 3:30 EST time slot.
Agree. He’s still on the 30 min interval between initial posts. That anomaly was an add-on response to an initial post that was on the 30-minute interval.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I have to say I agree. I was demoralized after the 6th. I thought it was totally over. My will had been captured so to speak. I couldn't defend the capitol storming with people. All avenues had been explored.

Then.......

Twitter took down Trump. Then they made it permanent. Parler was taken down. They went after all conservatives. Pelosi is trying to make sure Trump can never run again with this impeachment. They talk about threats to our democracy as they try to subvert our "democracy" and take the vote out of the hands of the people.

It has fired me up. It was like someone gave me CPR at just the right time and put the breath of air back into me. I am in this for our country and will not back down. They want us.... come get us.
I had prepared myself since November 4th. I knew it would be against the odds to reverse the fraud. The entire system is stacked against us. That said, I know Trump is not a quitter and he will continue to fight.

The left wants to destroy Trump so he can’t return or influence politics. They are very afraid of him. Let that give you strength. We must never back down to their evil.

NopeDawg

Elite
Founder
It's time Trump

iu

iu

Latest posts

Top Bottom