Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

This is going to be completely Antifa dressed up like MAGA supporters.

But, this time they will burn and burn. Fvck. So easy to see coming.

Henry2BKissinger2BQuote2B-2BNWO.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Read the responses below that Elias tweet. Just think about the insanity that has overcome our country. Maybe services and goods need to be withheld from these people. Let them think about that before they come up with these outlandish tactics.

Mooch needs an orange jumpsuit and a horny cellmate named bubba

I keep coming back to this as a possibility.

I don’t know. I might be ok with this being a possibility. He would have accomplished just about everything he needed to accomplish, and more than likely we see someone like Pompeo who perhaps played a larger role in this then we know at this point.

For some reason, I’ve always felt Pompeo was a straight shooter, and he certainly doesn’t seem to dance around the tuff questions. He generally takes the dead on.

I also know there may have been some doubts about him and his connection to Pence’s and Ryan. However. I haven’t seen anything definitive that would convince me he’s a black hat.

In my opinion he also seems a little more level headed then Trump, which could bode well for everyone after the dust settles. He’s definitely stronger then Pence. Whether Pence played his role or not, I’d much rather have Pompeo the face of America especially when it comes to dealing with the aftermath of all of this mainly with regards to foreign policy. Pence on the other hand, there’s still something about him that just rubs me the wrong way, but I’ve always felt comfortable with Pompeo especially how he’s handled China and even mended a lot of foreign relationships that may have been in jeopardy due to the previous administrations corruption.

Anyway I could definitely get behind this scenario especially if that’s what Trump wants to do. It would certainly look better from an optical stand point. At that point no one could say he was doing this to feed his ego and remain in charge. Then again 4 more years of Trump would be epic.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Couple notes:

Everyone that made a donation of any amount will get the Founder tag - we are just reworking our process on how we give those out to protect everyone's personal info.

Also, any cost structure that has been discussed will be entirely donation based and if you want access to the premium forum without donating we will give it to you provided that you follow the rules of the forum

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I don’t know. I might be ok with this being a possibility. He would have accomplished just about everything he needed to accomplish, and more than likely we see someone like Pompeo who perhaps played a larger role in this then we know at this point.

For some reason, I’ve always felt Pompeo was a straight shooter, and he certainly doesn’t seem to dance around the tuff questions. He generally takes the dead on.

I also know there may have been some doubts about him and his connection to Pence’s and Ryan. However. I haven’t seen anything definitive that would convince me he’s a black hat.

In my opinion he also seems a little more level headed then Trump, which could bode well for everyone after the dust settles. He’s definitely stronger then Pence. Whether Pence played his role or not, I’d much rather have Pompeo the face of America especially when it comes to dealing with the aftermath of all of this mainly with regards to foreign policy. Pence on the other hand, there’s still something about him that just rubs me the wrong way, but I’ve always felt comfortable with Pompeo especially how he’s handled China and even mended a lot of foreign relationships that may have been in jeopardy due to the previous administrations corruption.

Anyway I could definitely get behind this scenario especially if that’s what Trump wants to do. It would certainly look better from an optical stand point. At that point no one could say he was doing this to feed his ego and remain in charge. Then again 4 more years of Trump would be epic.

I love me some BDD, but I have a pretty big man crush on BDMP. He just oozes goodness to me. No homo.

noleology

Elite
Founder
Couple notes:

Everyone that made a donation of any amount will get the Founder tag - we are just reworking our process on how we give those out to protect everyone's personal info.

Also, any cost structure that has been discussed will be entirely donation based and if you want access to the premium forum without donating we will give it to you provided that you follow the rules of the forum
I tried to help in my small way today

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Couple notes:

1610404380069.png

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
Couple notes:

Had to use my burner email to sign up and it's different than the gofundme - how you will know who donated? Just curious.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Couple notes:

I hope I can still be a Founder. Just donated. Thought I had over the weekend, but your post reminded me to check. Nope. Bourbon got in the way, I guess. Be merciful. 😞

Cooper

Elite
Founder
My father started an American Express account in 1972 and we have used it since then for our company. I just read AMEX is going to suspend any donations to anyone who objected to The electoral vote. I called American Express and told them that I was extremely unhappy and I would be looking for a replacement card and would be canceling their card as soon as possible.

I didn’t notice any companies suspending donations or blacklisting Democrats when they questioned the electoral vote in past elections.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Couple notes:

Done. Now I'll get around to an Avatar later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom