Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

AmericanWhisky

Poster
Founder
According to my mom, who won’t quit watching Fox News, Bret Baer said Trump was at WH.

of course he is. Unfortunately there is no grand master plan. We lost. Cheated but lost still the same. Time to start figuring out how to get it back. The people are going to have to be the ones to do it. Trump doesn’t have the power to save us. The only power at this point is sheer numbers alone.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Got mine within 10 minutes. Our Overlord and lord are on top of shit.

giphy.gif

What the hell? I donated on Friday.

Fuck this shit- I'm goin back to Rivals

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I just got back from my second Costco trip of the month. My wife asked me if it was crowded with all the other doomsday preppers. I told her she can’t eat my food when we get locked down.

she heard that you crazy QAnon people are saying that trump didn’t really concede and that Don Jr will be inaugurated on the 20th.

bought a case of Makers today. Guy asked if I was having a NC party. I said no, I am a prepper with priorities.

NopeDawg

Elite
Founder
The amount of people that are waking up is incredible. Employees of mine who couldn't have told you who is the VP are now coming to my office talking like they have been in this thread since Vegas. The other side is underestimating the amount of Americans who love their country!

SKOL! (is that how you do it @Vikingtiger ?)

At some point, this has to be the reaction from us Patriots

iu

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
I just got back from my second Costco trip of the month. My wife asked me if it was crowded with all the other doomsday preppers. I told her she can’t eat my food when we get locked down.

she heard that you crazy QAnon people are saying that trump didn’t really concede and that Don Jr will be inaugurated on the 20th.

divorce ?

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
My father started an American Express account in 1972 and we have used it since then for our company. I just read AMEX is going to suspend any donations to anyone who objected to The electoral vote. I called American Express and told them that I was extremely unhappy and I would be looking for a replacement card and would be canceling their card as soon as possible.

I didn’t notice any companies suspending donations or blacklisting Democrats when they questioned the electoral vote in past elections.
Is there a list of shit companies like this to avoid? Other than the obvious tech traitors.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Since shit is slow.
I honestly don't think the people we think are running these companies anymore. I think they have lost control to China. I find it hard to believe Zuckerberg and Dorsey are this stupid. They might be, but it's really hard to believe.

RewIrish52

Poster
I don’t know. I might be ok with this being a possibility. He would have accomplished just about everything he needed to accomplish, and more than likely we see someone like Pompeo who perhaps played a larger role in this then we know at this point.

For some reason, I’ve always felt Pompeo was a straight shooter, and he certainly doesn’t seem to dance around the tuff questions. He generally takes the dead on.

I also know there may have been some doubts about him and his connection to Pence’s and Ryan. However. I haven’t seen anything definitive that would convince me he’s a black hat.

In my opinion he also seems a little more level headed then Trump, which could bode well for everyone after the dust settles. He’s definitely stronger then Pence. Whether Pence played his role or not, I’d much rather have Pompeo the face of America especially when it comes to dealing with the aftermath of all of this mainly with regards to foreign policy. Pence on the other hand, there’s still something about him that just rubs me the wrong way, but I’ve always felt comfortable with Pompeo especially how he’s handled China and even mended a lot of foreign relationships that may have been in jeopardy due to the previous administrations corruption.

Anyway I could definitely get behind this scenario especially if that’s what Trump wants to do. It would certainly look better from an optical stand point. At that point no one could say he was doing this to feed his ego and remain in charge. Then again 4 more years of Trump would be epic.
Pompeo is one smart man, graduated #1 in his class at West Point. No doubt a high character person.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
With businesses denying services from people who don't believe the election results, do you think after Biden is sworn in services will be held or denied to Trump supporters. Moved to the end of the line on Covid vaccine (not the worst thing), part of any stipend or social security going to BLM or some other organization for your penance. If you fight it, they doxx you and protestors come to your doorstep

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
BTW holy fuck at the support on here - last I saw we broke $11k. Thanks so much to everyone. We are going to do some BIG things here.

Got a plan to organize a Board of Directors and then and going to have a call for investors. We plan on returning value to you for every dollar spent, every post made, every thing you put into this site will be recognized.

Also, the main forum is critical to legitimizing you guys - no one wants to be associated with a vacuum. Go have fun, generate content, and don't take yourself too serious. We are going to find a way to recognize and compensate the content generators once we get organized

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
BTW holy fuck at the support on here - last I saw we broke $11k. Thanks so much to everyone. We are going to do some BIG things here.

Got a plan to organize a Board of Directors and then and going to have a call for investors. We plan on returning value to you for every dollar spent, every post made, every thing you put into this site will be recognized.

Also, the main forum is critical to legitimizing you guys - no one wants to be associated with a vacuum. Go have fun, generate content, and don't take yourself too serious. We are going to find a way to recognize and compensate the content generators once we get organized

I'm down for investing. It has to be more profitable than that XRP shit I got talked into in the earlier version of this thread on Rivals.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I honestly don't think the people we think are running these companies anymore. I think they have lost control to China. I find it hard to believe Zuckerberg and Dorsey are this stupid. They might be, but it's really hard to believe.

Stupid no, arrogant and "true believers" yes. But also run by China/deep state/cia. They were probably told to do this, and they will have their back when it settles down and they want to go back to before. And their hubris allows them to believe their masters

Latest posts

Top Bottom