Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
I’m at the point where I’m ready to shit in a box, throw my diploma in it and send it back to the 40 acres. I can save them the time and effort.

Or just give urself a promotion on ur education which will help u make more $ at the old job.

Just look for any now defunct colleges that have gone under in the last 20 years..
Put one of those colleges on ur res that u got a Masters in, something (legit not lesbo dance theory)...

And there u go.

How they gonna check to see if u went there when the institution no longer exists?
Even if they do some type of BG check on it and don't find u, (which they probably wont do a BG check anyway) it would be an easy exolain to tell them that this has happened to u before and make light of it..places that close down are not going to necessarily keep great or accurate records.

Now u just saved 10-20gs on an grad degree.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
I have been checking Twitter to see if there’s any word about our president. I will quit once things calm down. The place really has become boring. It’s nothing without Trump.
Well it's prob because most of the peeps that brought the good info have all been banned.

I used to get a lot if Interesting info from the peeps that I followed, but that well l has all but dried up as tweeter banned all the peeps w the good or interesting info...

Last edited:

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I used my email which is basically same as my handle. But clicked to leave my name out.
Did this as well. Sent the $15, plus an extra fiver.....I'm p00rsonous. Dgaf about titles or accolades, just honored to be amongst a bunch of bold, free thinkers that aren't brainwashed AF. Maybe brainwashed, but with FREEDOM

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
To all: Door has not closed on being a founder. As long as the GFM is up you're good.

Edit: I made the first donation and still haven't got my swag yet!
I made the second donation (or at least there was only one donation in gfm when I made mine) and I'm in the same boat. But I took action!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
so it seems the character Nolesrule that made himself known on our thread on the MB got doxxed and this is him. I was on a thread with him and replied with his picture calling him a loser and i got a warning, I am still there so that if anything goes down that we are hoping I can hammer it to the idiots over there, but without further ado, this is the bad ass talking shit poster nolesrule

nwSBIlNR_400x400.jpg
What a douche bag faggot! That guy must have no life. He spent so much time trying to troll. It was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen. He was the first person I ever blocked in my 20 years on rivals
Serves him right. Keep us posted

Tigerzach

Poster
Founder
of course he is. Unfortunately there is no grand master plan. We lost. Cheated but lost still the same. Time to start figuring out how to get it back. The people are going to have to be the ones to do it. Trump doesn’t have the power to save us. The only power at this point is sheer numbers alone.
If you truly believe what you are saying (cheating) then how the hell do we get the power back? If they rigged one and got away with it we have no chance going forward. If they control the government we are done.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Question. Why were special forces needed to take Pelosi’s laptop if the NSA has everything? I guess they were looking for specific files that weren’t in her correspondence. Cheers Patriots this is habbening!!!

All we have is conjecture that her and other laptops were taken, and supposedly by undercover military. I'm going to need to see more evidence than some twitter references

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I honestly don't think the people we think are running these companies anymore. I think they have lost control to China. I find it hard to believe Zuckerberg and Dorsey are this stupid. They might be, but it's really hard to believe.
I have to agree.

Not only are they seemingly playing right into our hands with the movement but also they are fucking themselves world wide.

I'm enjoying the show but don't these companies pay a lot of money to know this is suicide?

Also since so many posters are asking I think we should have a pinned thread on the silk road about companies that are hostile towards "conservative" values or MAGA.

@Croot_Overlord might have a better idea tho. It's seems he has been waiting to strike back at the Empire for years now 🐸

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
The amount of people that are waking up is incredible. Employees of mine who couldn't have told you who is the VP are now coming to my office talking like they have been in this thread since Vegas. The other side is underestimating the amount of Americans who love their country!

SKOL! (is that how you do it @Vikingtiger ?)

YES! I can’t believe the people that are reaching out to me. That video of the pastor is really going viral. Seems like ladies are getting red pilled at an incredible rate right now.

C

Clairatt

I got it last week. I did a lot of research and talked to an immunologist I know pretty well from golf. They warned me of arm soreness and flu-like symptoms. I went hunting for 3 days right after and felt fine. Had to press on my arm to feel any soreness. No other symptoms. Second round Feb 4th.

Raiderred1974

Elite
Founder
If you truly believe what you are saying (cheating) then how the hell do we get the power back? If they rigged one and got away with it we have no chance going forward. If they control the government we are done.
As much as I hate to say it, there is only one way to get it back unless the R’s in office start to actually start to fight and not just be a bunch of windbags. Also need the conservative supreme’s to stand up and do what they were designed for, defend the constitution.

OPD77

Legendary

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I'm down for investing. It has to be more profitable than that XRP shit I got talked into in the earlier version of this thread on Rivals.
LOL! I'm very familiar with XRP. Own no crypto right now.

In fact, at one point last year @Croot_Lord and I made our own crypto token for some other thought experiment we were working at the time.

But that's a different story for a different time - might come in handy for us one day though

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
I have to agree.

Not only are they seemingly playing right into our hands with the movement but also they are fucking themselves world wide.

I'm enjoying the show but don't these companies pay a lot of money to know this is suicide?

Also since so many posters are asking I think we should have a pinned thread on the silk road about companies that are hostile towards "conservative" values or MAGA.

@Croot_Overlord might have a better idea tho. It's seems he has been waiting to strike back at the Empire for years now 🐸
The ONLY thing that gives me pause, is the horrific shudder I get when I imagine how it must feel for someone to know there is video out there of them raping and murdering a child. I literally cannot force my brain to get there w/o panicking a bit at the mere thought of it.

Btw that should not be taken as an indicator that I believe there are. But I certainly believe there could be.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The amount of people that are waking up is incredible. Employees of mine who couldn't have told you who is the VP are now coming to my office talking like they have been in this thread since Vegas. The other side is underestimating the amount of Americans who love their country!

SKOL! (is that how you do it @Vikingtiger ?)
1610412051232.gif

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
All we have is conjecture that her and other laptops were taken, and supposedly by undercover military. I'm going to need to see more evidence than some twitter references
It was actually SS and it was definitely taken.. I guess she was so shaken by her Pre planned interview for 60 minutes wasted of our lives.. that she called in sick to the house today..

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
The ONLY thing that gives me pause, is the horrific shudder I get when I imagine how it must feel for someone to know there is video out there of them raping and murdering a child. I literally cannot force my brain to get there w/o panicking a bit at the mere thought of it.

Btw that should not be taken as an indicator that I believe there are. But I certainly believe there could be.
Hence why some will not take the deal and suicidal weekend begins

Latest posts

Top Bottom