Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
LOL! I'm very familiar with XRP. Own no crypto right now.

In fact, at one point last year @Croot_Lord and I made our own crypto token for some other thought experiment we were working at the time.

But that's a different story for a different time - might come in handy for us one day though
Thought experiment? I’ll be keeping an eye on you my friend!

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
BTW holy fuck at the support on here - last I saw we broke $11k. Thanks so much to everyone. We are going to do some BIG things here.

Got a plan to organize a Board of Directors and then and going to have a call for investors. We plan on returning value to you for every dollar spent, every post made, every thing you put into this site will be recognized.

Also, the main forum is critical to legitimizing you guys - no one wants to be associated with a vacuum. Go have fun, generate content, and don't take yourself too serious. We are going to find a way to recognize and compensate the content generators once we get organized
How do I qualify for a new blender? Be on the Board? If so, I’m in!

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
BTW holy fuck at the support on here - last I saw we broke $11k. Thanks so much to everyone. We are going to do some BIG things here.

Got a plan to organize a Board of Directors and then and going to have a call for investors. We plan on returning value to you for every dollar spent, every post made, every thing you put into this site will be recognized.

Also, the main forum is critical to legitimizing you guys - no one wants to be associated with a vacuum. Go have fun, generate content, and don't take yourself too serious. We are going to find a way to recognize and compensate the content generators once we get organized

if you’re looking for investors DM me. I don’t know what your goals are for the site but I’d be open to a conversation

visegrips

Poster
Founder
How do I qualify for a new blender? Be on the Board? If so, I’m in!

Your comment reminded me of this video. If you guys have never watched James Veitch, I recommend it. He’s hilarious. Free toaster!!!

CurtOFD78

Elite
I got it last week. I did a lot of research and talked to an immunologist I know pretty well from golf. They warned me of arm soreness and flu-like symptoms. I went hunting for 3 days right after and felt fine. Had to press on my arm to feel any soreness. No other symptoms. Second round Feb 4th.

The info from your immunologist golfing buddy is the kind of opinion I am looking for. I've been talking to as many medical professionals as I can about it. Thanks for your information.

utv2316

Elite
Founder
If you truly believe what you are saying (cheating) then how the hell do we get the power back? If they rigged one and got away with it we have no chance going forward. If they control the government we are done.

It truly requires the military because a number of people have to be either eliminated, controlled or imprisoned. In my opinion, a lot of the deep state are going to have to taste significant harm before there is a change. But if Soros or similar is taken down then the ds will take note and there will be a revolutionary impact. But our world and where it is going must change dramatically from what it is and certainly from what they want it to be.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I have been checking Twitter to see if there’s any word about our president. I will quit once things calm down. The place really has become boring. It’s nothing without Trump.

Yeah....

Somebody got a little too big for their britches and forgot that twatter was shit without Trump driving their little train.

Jack is the drunk/high/tweeking conductor that derailed the train.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I have heard my wife discussing the situation on her phone several times today.. really surprised how much is being asked

Same here. My wife has been talking to coworkers who she suspects are MAGA and she is 2-2 so far. Her company is a global tech company that’s been cramming blm and diversity and inclusion hiring down her throat. She’s fed up and so are the coworkers she has engaged. I think the progressives have overplayed their hand and the boomerang effect is happening. Hold the line and stand your ground.

AmericanWhisky

Poster
Founder
If you truly believe what you are saying (cheating) then how the hell do we get the power back? If they rigged one and got away with it we have no chance going forward. If they control the government we are done.

i honestly do believe it. But that is where sheer numbers come into play. How many of the 80 plus million trump voters are willing to stand up to the few in the government? How is something of that scale even organized? What does it entail? The few in the gov that are taking away are freedoms think we are nothing but talk. Are they correct? I think they are. We are soft as fvck these days. myself included. And it isn’t even our fault. Just a product of the times. There isn’t going to be a violent revolution. So can it be done peacefully? Maybe so if 80 million work together to make it happen. I just don’t know how something on that scale comes to fruition.

Scary thing is the thought that elections may very well not matter any more. If that is the case, then what?

Above all I trust God has a plan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom