Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

raw

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I feel defeated:
So I’ve been trying to red pill my contacts continuously for the last couple months or so. And before anyone says, “you gotta build report first.” I’ve already built that report. Not just anybody makes @Chris Farley ’s contact list! Anyways, I’ve been slowly trying to wake them up with pics, memes, quotes, videos...etc. a very few of them have responded, even my hard right brothers and sisters. My own uncle even, asked me to stop sending him “politically charged things”.
My approach is obvi not working. What else can I do!?

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I feel defeated:
So I’ve been trying to red pill my contacts continuously for the last couple months or so. And before anyone says, “you gotta build report first.” I’ve already built that report. Not just anybody makes @Chris Farley ’s contact list! Anyways, I’ve been slowly trying to wake them up with pics, memes, quotes, videos...etc. a very few of them have responded, even my hard right brothers and sisters. My own uncle even, asked me to stop sending him “politically charged things”.
Some people cannot be reached brother

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I feel defeated:
Keep hammering. I also like your stickers idea. This is information warfare. Digital & physical media, both work. But some just can't process it and see the big picture, and are worn down from the past year(s).

The tide will turn.

"Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops"

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
I feel defeated:

People are getting burnt out after being induated with politics in every spectrum for 5 years.

Can't watch sports, Can't do social media, Can't watch TV. There is no escape from it

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Time to spill it. Tired of the wait and see. Fully in the boat, but we need some results.

WWG1WGA

Click the tweet. It is a super long thread about the capitol "insurrection".

Cliffs- it was pre-planned as a means to force Trump out of office if he refused to leave. When he did leave, they pivoted to the shit we saw on 1/6. It was entirely a false flag, with the shooting planned, designed to keep anyone from questioning the election results.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
I feel defeated:

Keep trying.

Also consider spending more time talking to people who agree with you but either aren't doing anything or don't see the big picture. Encourage traditional steps like reaching out to members of Congress about their biggest concerns, or small steps like boycotting Coke.

And when you talk to people, be sure to bash the hell out of the Republicans. They deserve it and it will help people see you are above the team politics game.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I feel defeated:

I think some people, myself included, are just a bit tired of the politics at the moment. Yes some bullshit happened, yes the Democrats are horrible people. But I just had too much of it during election season that now i want a break from it. Look at Trump, he is kind of doing the same thing. Taking a breather, playing some golf, let the news cycle breathe for a minute. Mid terms will be here shortly and I'm sure I'll be more interested at that time. Might not be your approach, they may just not want to hear from anyone about it.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I think some people, myself included, are just a bit tired of the politics at the moment. Yes some bullshit happened, yes the Democrats are horrible people. But I just had too much of it during election season that now i want a break from it. Look at Trump, he is kind of doing the same thing. Taking a breather, playing some golf, let the news cycle breathe for a minute. Mid terms will be here shortly and I'm sure I'll be more interested at that time. Might not be your approach, they may just not want to hear from anyone about it.
I feel ya. People are tired of it. I get it. However comma, the enemy ain’t goin to sleep.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I feel ya. People are tired of it. I get it. However comma, the enemy ain’t goin to sleep.

No they are not. I know that I was only red-pilled over the first year or so of the Trump Presidency, sort of slowly. I had to see it for myself. For instance, you couldn't have told me big stuff like 9/11, massive election fraud, the fbi being corrupt to its core, etc, and convinced me of anything. It would have sounded insane to me, and I would have instantly written you off as a conspiracy theorist or just a nut. I saw the light slowly, for myself, a little nugget of truth at a time. Eventually it was just too much.

I like to try to just throw a little comment that makes someone think, rather than giving them some big dose of truth. My parents would tune me out if I went all into the election fraud from last November...but I got their attention about Georgia. They live in Spartanburg, and certainly had seen all the news discussing the supposed water leak in Fulton Co, that sent poll watchers home. Blew their minds when I asked if they knew that there was no burst pipe, as stated under oath by the plumber, and that after everyone went home there was security camera footage of them pulling boxes of ballots from under a table & tablecloth and counting them...just one more little seed of truth I have planted.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I feel defeated:
When you can’t harvest the crop, you can keep planting the seed and hope to be there some day if it sprouts. If the seed isn’t planted it can never sprout. Sometimes less direct red pills eventually are taken. Don’t give up...for there own good.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Click the tweet. It is a super long thread about the capitol "insurrection".

Cliffs- it was pre-planned as a means to force Trump out of office if he refused to leave. When he did leave, they pivoted to the shit we saw on 1/6. It was entirely a false flag, with the shooting planned, designed to keep anyone from questioning the election results.
And Pelosi and her security personally directed the play by play and the FBI has all the communications to prove it but instead Of using it to stop the madness they use it for leverage and to control all.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
When you can’t harvest the crop, you can keep planting the seed and hope to be there some day if it sprouts. If the seed isn’t planted it can never sprout. Sometimes less direct red pills eventually are taken. Don’t give up...for there own good.

To add to this, sometimes you have to back off and let them process in their own time and way.
They know where you stand. While them may say things that don't indicate any red pilling, I guarantee they are paying more attention and at least thinking differently.
I'm this way with some family members. I've said my peace, now I'm waiting for an event to trigger them(like it did for most in this thread), then hopefully they come to me for clarification or questions.
Otherwise, the awakening is going to be harder for them to come to grips with when this all is revealed.
Good luck!

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
I feel defeated:
You have to show them. Keep up the good fight.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1620305977122.png

This sparked a big debate on another board I'm on, locally. A small convenient country store, business picks up in the coming tourist season. Libs (Junior College porfessors, in God know what studies) screaming the store is wrong for not providing a living wage. They don't understand the lure of doing nothing and being paid for the lazy. Wouldn't answer how a construction project here is slowed despite offering over $35 and hour with OT if wanted from lack of people wanted to work. People will take the lower "income" and just not work. That certainly is a living wage.

Last edited:

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I feel defeated:

My wife is fully red-pilled now but it took awhile for her to come around. She says now that the one thing I said that made the light bulb go ding in her head and this is kind of my standard opening line whenever I'm trying to red pill someone is "did you ever consider that the media has no obligation to tell you the truth? They can lie to you all they want. The only thing that keeps them from lying to you is being called out by their rivals and being embarrassed, but if they're all lying together then who's going to call anyone out?".

As others have suggested, I like to ask a thought provoking question. Not cram anything down their throat. Just ask a question that makes them stop and ponder the answer.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
My wife is fully red-pilled now but it took awhile for her to come around. She says now that the one thing I said that made the light bulb go ding in her head and this is kind of my standard opening line whenever I'm trying to red pill someone is "did you ever consider that the media has no obligation to tell you the truth? They can lie to you all they want. The only thing that keeps them from lying to you is being called out by their rivals and being embarrassed, but if they're all lying together then who's going to call anyone out?".

As others have suggested, I like to ask a thought provoking question. Not cram anything down their throat. Just ask a question that makes them stop and ponder the answer.
I've also found success attacking the institution of the corporate news with less focus on particular narratives or details

Had a friend who is very smart but basically adopted the basic narratives and thought Trump supporters were the root of all problems

I asked him do Trump supporters control the news cycle? And this opened things up imo

Generally, we want to avoid explaining. Make them talk, defend and we question

The goal shouldn't be giving them a viewpoint or explanation of an event, idea, etc but rather to break down their confidence in their own world view, paradigm, etc

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I get 5 of those a day. I've even received phone calls from me as the caller ID. Wish you could press a button and it shoots 100K volts to the callers ears.
On my old phone system when someone started their sales pitch and wouldn't stop I'd simply push one of the buttons and send a sharp tone into their ears. Amazing how fast people hung up. The new phone system won't let me.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Thank her for the apology, but fire her still.
Mom already sent her a thank you. I have a different and not so nice reply in my save file. Getting pressure not to send it. The CPA claimed even though I had Wuhan (natural antibodies) and Mom had the vaccines (artificial antibodies) that both of us could be carriers and shedding viruses. The CPA said she only associates with maskless people in her home. Does she think those family members are immune from shedding viruses but everyone else isn't? This is the nitwittery which has been fostered on us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom