Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
We are inherently selfish, not necessarily the opposite of good. So the only altruism that has culturally evolved is reciprocal altruism. Pure altruism doesn't exist except in God and the Son of God.

If so, it takes one to the ridiculous end state where my neighbor's orgasms feel better to me than my own. Make no mistake there is an emotional payoff for helping others - and right now, it over-inflated and is commonly known as virtue signaling. We are too selfish for that to continue.

We have evolved to seek what's best for the self which inherently has cooperation with those who can help us built into that.

The ideas that the cabal is spreading are not Common Sense/Human Nature compatible. One of the most powerful responses that has evolved for us is the Cheater Response which ousts/shuns those who cheat on the clan.

This is what the left is selling along with other inherent falsehoods like men can be women.
Scripture would disagree.

Psalm 53:3 - no one is good, not a one.
Romans 3:10 - no one is righteous, no, not one.
Romans 3:23 - for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.

We haven't evolved. We aren't inherently better. The stats don't support that statement at all.

1. More people are currently enslaved right this moment than at any time in history. https://www.alternet.org/2015/01/there-are-more-slaves-today-any-time-human-history/
  2. More people were murdered, part of genocide, and trafficked in the 20th century than the previous 19 centuries combined. https://www.bartleby.com/essay/The-20th-Century-The-Most-Violent-Century-P35MHAYVJ
  3. We've aborted almost 1BB children. https://www.frc.org/familypolicylec...port-100-countries-1-century-1-billion-babies
People aren't just inherently selfish. We (collectively) are inherently evil. Moreso when we attempt to remove God's moral authority from our society.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I can't imagine giving up my medical history to watch a bunch of overpaid primidone's run around a diamond. I gave it up 2 years ago and instead would stop by the little league fields during the week and catch real baseball. Sometime the maiden and my boy, Bo who i coached from 9 to 14, would meet me there with the puppies. What a joke and the moron sheep willingly go along.

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Im gonna cut you some slack, because a friend of mine vouched for you. But don’t make up shit about me. What you said above is bullshit and you know it. I muted one post, sent the person a message explaining why and got my privileges taken away. Far from being aggressive. The post was a call to violence, by the way. What you are against as well. Truth is most of us on this board agree on 95% of everything we believe in. It’s the 5% that causes the problems around here.
I am that friend he speaks of. And I will tell anybody on this board that the real John Cooper is a damn fine American!
He has been on the police force for over 20 years. And trust me working the night shift dealing with the shit he has to deal with he has my respect no matter what

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Ironic coming from the guy who had his mod privileges revoked for being over aggressive.

Feel free to ignore me.
Hell I’ve bee vouching for you.

The real John Cooper is a great guy. And serves and protects in a very rough place. If I saw the shit he saw I might be a little aggressive or a little more aggressive as well from time to time

You’re better than a post like that above.

Anyways moving forward prayers to you and your wife as y’all continue to fight against that horrible disease of cancer

Last edited:

Dolphincock

Elite
Im gonna cut you some slack, because a friend of mine vouched for you. But don’t make up shit about me. What you said above is bullshit and you know it. I muted one post, sent the person a message explaining why and got my privileges taken away. Far from being aggressive. The post was a call to violence, by the way. What you are against as well. Truth is most of us on this board agree on 95% of everything we believe in. It’s the 5% that causes the problems around here.
They say violence is not the answer. I say fuck that and lets take our country back. Being passive and letting the left basically do what the hell they want is what has got us here. It is time for action if not by the military, then by the masses that are tired of this shit!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I am that friend he speaks of. And I will tell anybody on this board that the real John Cooper is a damn fine American!
He has been on the police force for over 20 years. And trust me working the night shift dealing with the shit he has to deal with he has my respect no matter what
Hell I’ve bee vouching for you.

The real John Cooper is a great guy. And serves and protects in a very rough place. If I saw the shit he saw I might be a little aggressive or a little more aggressive as well from time to time

You’re better than a post like that above.

Anyways moving forward prayers to you and your wife as y’all continue to fight against that horrible disease of cancer
I'm sure he is but that doesn't stop me from calling it like I see it.

Appreciate the well wishes.

DM me again if you hear anything else moving forward!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
A couple of things which have happened today:

1. The CPA who came to my Mom's house yesterday and went ballistic about no masks sent us an apology.

2. I received a phone call on one of my business lines today showing a 972 area code with San Angelo, TX, listed as the call site on Caller ID. One, 972 area code is not San Angelo. Two, I answered and the person wanted to sell me a new web site. I asked where he was calling from and he said Montreal, Quebec. I asked why caller ID said San Angelo and he said he worked from home and his company's computer system randomly generated phone numbers and cities for the Caller ID. Obviously, he didn't want his real name and number listed. However, it made the conversation start from a negative perspective.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

1. The CPA who came to my Mom's house yesterday and went ballistic about no masks sent us an apology.

2. I received a phone call on one of my business lines today showing a 972 area code with San Angelo, TX, listed as the call site on Caller ID. One, 972 area code is not San Angelo. Two, I answered and the person wanted to sell me a new web site. I asked where he was calling from and he said Montreal, Quebec. I asked why caller ID said San Angelo and he said he worked from home and his company's computer system randomly generated phone numbers and cities for the Caller ID. Obviously, he didn't want his real name and number listed. However, it made the conversation start from a negative perspective.
I get 5 of those a day. I've even received phone calls from me as the caller ID. Wish you could press a button and it shoots 100K volts to the callers ears.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

2. What that company did is called spoofing the number. It is not ethical at all. They are likely trying to rip you off. I trust that since the conversation started negative you didn’t give them any info.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Tell him HE can DM his credit card on crootn.com next time.
I love making the scammer get scammed. Dont give anyone anything unless you love them. But still not on the phone or digitally.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
They say violence is not the answer. I say fuck that and lets take our country back. Being passive and letting the left basically do what the hell they want is what has got us here. It is time for action if not by the military, then by the masses that are tired of this shit!

I can only assume people like this are paid agitators.

They want us to get violent. We are the majority and can fix the country without violence if we are willing to put in the work.

Posts like this serve the purpose of those who we are up against.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
We have a ton of damn fine Americans here. @TheRealJohnCooper and @America 1st are two of them, both going for the same end result. Cut the petty bickering and move on. Disagree without being disagreeable.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
was told that by someone who supposedly should know.

adorable-cute-dogs-lady-and-the-tramp-sweet-Favim.com-297045.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom