Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Human Nature always wins. And I believe it is generally good and reciprocally altruistic. We all know we need each other. Cooler heads will prevail. It's not Human Nature to actually believe men are women, lies are truth, or most of what the left is hanging their hats on.

It eventually collapses on itself.

God/Human Nature wins.
Re: human nature, it's the exact opposite. No only is that biblical, it's been proven repeatedly. Throughout history, many empires have collapsed from within because of their own depravity. The U.S. is not immune to that.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Agreed on both here. Can't sit around hoping for a miracle. You gotta put in your positive energy everywhere you go, despite the situation.

Often when things are bad in our lives, thats when we finally open up and ask God for his good graces. We should open up to God when things are good, because we realize in the moment the blessings we've received. My past year could have been so much worse, but we ended up buying a great house for a great price because the window of opportunity/interest rates were pretty much perfect for our situation. I didn't lose my job, as many did. Its quite humbling when you see God has blessed you. I'm so very thankful and grateful for His blessings.

Miracles don't have to be some impossible, otherworldly event. Miracles can be quite small and unnoticed by most. Showing kindness to people, getting someone to smile......changing the course of their day towards a better outcome. Those are acts of God, in my opinion. We were put on this earth to build each other up, not tear each other down. Its easy to fall into a habit of criticizing people, trolling, attacking others.....because that somehow makes us feel larger and hold some sort of power, but only temporarily. But if I can alter the trajectory of someone's day for the better and make them feel love, I feel like that's a tiny thimble sized miracle and very much worth trying to accomplish. You never know what the other person may be going through, and that small act of kindness just may be what they needed to continue pushing through this tough thing called life.

Anyways. That's my message for the day, not sure where I'm quite going with it. But I felt like saying it.
I hope and pray that this last year has made people realize how little, if any, control really exists for an individual, let alone society at large.

That is also the entire point of the Bible: rely on God, because you can't fix the mess (individually and at large) any other way. We are literally incapable.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Human Nature always wins. And I believe it is generally good and reciprocally altruistic. We all know we need each other. Cooler heads will prevail. It's not Human Nature to actually believe men are women, lies are truth, or most of what the left is hanging their hats on.

It eventually collapses on itself.

God/Human Nature wins.
Humans aren't inherently good.

We are the opposite.

There is not Altruitistic/Benevolent faculty in our reptilian brain. It is literally fight or flight.

And pretty much every horrendous idea in history has ignored these basic truths.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Japan has balls compared to the pussies infesting the US government. The ordered society that Japan and many Asian countries have will not tolerate the nitwittery of these anarchists. I look forward to Japanese police smashing the skulls of those BLM people who sneak into Japan. Of course, the US media will ignore that and show pics of Cherry blossoms.
I'd prefer real bullets. Sends a clearer message.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

Well we're moving in the right direction although we're still a few laps down from everyone else. I'd like to think my emails and calls did something.

Tying our opening, actually anything for that matter, to vaccination rates still has me feeling like
1620231739429.png

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
This should be getting more coverage but it won’t. The CCP owned media knows it’ll bring questions to the vaxx.
Wednesday, May 5th: Seychelles Public Health Commissioner Jude Gedeon said that nearly 65 percent of the active COVID-19 cases were those who have not been vaccinated or have received only one dose. "There are currently 1,068 active cases numbers, among which 84 percent are Seychellois and 16 percent are foreigners," she was further quoted by the Seychelles News Agency as saying.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
It’s a fuckin hyperlink dawg, I can’t control the color
@croot_lord @Croot_Overlord Were you aware a hyperlink doesn’t show in a different color? Very confusing sometimes and not always obvious something is a clickable link. Any way you can make a link show as a noticeable different color than the regular text?

Also still lookin’ for that eyeroll emoji reaction option. 🙄 😉

Last edited:

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
I know you're dialed in, why would they parade him around like he is then? I could see it initially but why continue the charade?
They are letting him parade around.. because he is following their narrative. Had he busted out the real scenario, he would have been KIA. First rule of honor, Never take singular credit. His teammates will tell him to eat a bag of dicks being sure to choke to death on the last one. Yet he knows not many will expose themselves to discredit his story. Was he on the mission.. Yes.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Humans aren't inherently good.

We are the opposite.

There is not Altruitistic/Benevolent faculty in our reptilian brain. It is literally fight or flight.

And pretty much every horrendous idea in history has ignored these basic truths.
We are inherently selfish, not necessarily the opposite of good. So the only altruism that has culturally evolved is reciprocal altruism. Pure altruism doesn't exist except in God and the Son of God.

If so, it takes one to the ridiculous end state where my neighbor's orgasms feel better to me than my own. Make no mistake there is an emotional payoff for helping others - and right now, it over-inflated and is commonly known as virtue signaling. We are too selfish for that to continue.

We have evolved to seek what's best for the self which inherently has cooperation with those who can help us built into that.

The ideas that the cabal is spreading are not Common Sense/Human Nature compatible. One of the most powerful responses that has evolved for us is the Cheater Response which ousts/shuns those who cheat on the clan.

This is what the left is selling along with other inherent falsehoods like men can be women.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Ironic coming from the guy who had his mod privileges revoked for being over aggressive.

Feel free to ignore me.

Im gonna cut you some slack, because a friend of mine vouched for you. But don’t make up shit about me. What you said above is bullshit and you know it. I muted one post, sent the person a message explaining why and got my privileges taken away. Far from being aggressive. The post was a call to violence, by the way. What you are against as well. Truth is most of us on this board agree on 95% of everything we believe in. It’s the 5% that causes the problems around here.

Top Bottom