Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

9Mounties07

Elite
@America 1st keep being you, sir. I don’t agree with you 100% of the time, but you living rent free in heads in here, LOL. Don’t change - half the time I’m 10 pages behind in here and am just scrolling for the tweets anyway. Just trying to put out some positive vibes. Have a great day, Patriots!
Step your game up Bro. I'm never more than 9 pages behind (actually 3)

Boom82

Poster
Founder
giphy.gif

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Anyone saying everything is groovy can fuck right off

We are a failed and cowardly people

There is no saving, we have start anew again

View attachment 19373
That outright pisses me off! 😡 And there still hasn’t been a single study forming the basis for the 6’ rule. It’s been fabricated bullshit from the start.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I can only assume people like this are paid agitators.

They want us to get violent. We are the majority and can fix the country without violence if we are willing to put in the work.

Posts like this serve the purpose of those who we are up against.
Please give me your plan to fix the country without violence. No flame. Seriously asking!

AC2020

Elite
Founder
the arrogance of some of these politicians is over the top ridiculous. the fact that anybody would think that Liz fucking Cheney gives a shit about the Constitution is about as laughable as Rep Hank Johnson thinking guam is going to tip over if we put too much military equipment on it.
The fact that Liz Cheney ran "home" to the Washington Post should tell us all we need to know.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
THE WAR IS REAL.

They need to add to this list of demands

1. Demand reparations are paid by the political party that supported Jim Crow laws.
2. Remove politicians from office if they are direct descendants of slave traders because those individuals benefited from slave trade.
3. Abolish the political party that established the KKK.
4. Remove all Pubs from DC as well because they go along with the charade of a balance of power. There is no balance of power. It is uniparty controlling all American Patriots outside the DC cesspool.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
the arrogance of some of these politicians is over the top ridiculous. the fact that anybody would think that Liz fucking Cheney gives a shit about the Constitution is about as laughable as Rep Hank Johnson thinking guam is going to tip over if we put too much military equipment on it.
Guam will tip over before a Cheney gives a single damn about Americans.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
We are inherently selfish, not necessarily the opposite of good. So the only altruism that has culturally evolved is reciprocal altruism. Pure altruism doesn't exist except in God and the Son of God.

If so, it takes one to the ridiculous end state where my neighbor's orgasms feel better to me than my own. Make no mistake there is an emotional payoff for helping others - and right now, it over-inflated and is commonly known as virtue signaling. We are too selfish for that to continue.

We have evolved to seek what's best for the self which inherently has cooperation with those who can help us built into that.

The ideas that the cabal is spreading are not Common Sense/Human Nature compatible. One of the most powerful responses that has evolved for us is the Cheater Response which ousts/shuns those who cheat on the clan.

This is what the left is selling along with other inherent falsehoods like men can be women.
They don't have to be (the bolded statement). Even things we (humans) initially recoil at, we can be convinced to accept. In the age of the founding fathers, someone caught in a homosexual act was hung or castrated. Now, we hardly bat an eye at something that should disgust and anger us. We're aborting babies, chopping them up, and selling the parts. And yes, I say "we" because we're allowing it. We're without excuse. We've seen and heard what goes on in abortion mills, yet we sit on our tails and hope someone else will do something about it.

Fact is, human beings can be convinced to accept almost anything. The last 50 years in America are a testament to that. And the fact is, if you believe scripture, one day the globalists are going to win (at least for a while). The people of planet earth aren't just going to follow a leader who is the most evil, corrupt man to ever live, they're literally going to worship him.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Please give me your plan to fix the country without violence. No flame. Seriously asking!

I shared this tweet yesterday.

Where people are standing up, they are winning. We are potentially headed toward critical mass if we keep the momentum.

Spread the word, refute the narratives, get active, and support those who stand up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom