Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Texas Senate passed the Constitutional Carry Bill but with amendments. It has to go back to the House for another vote before going to the Governor.

Makes me sick that states have to pass laws, that by their own name, simply allow you to excersize your God given Right, already guaranteed by the Constitution...but that aside, good for Texas.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

And this is how they build up people we should not trust aka any politician

Stefanik is A Bush administration lackey, Paul Ryan affiliated GOP who talks a great game and looks apart

She is an advanced agent of the controlled opposition Washington Generals Republican party

There is not a single representative not wholly owned by the true puppeteers*

Her public statements, votes and image are singularly an admission to the real and true sentiments of a very large swath of the population

Our strength is in number outside of the political system, and virtually non existent within it

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
And this is how they build up people we should not trust aka any politician

Stefanik is A Bush administration lackey, Paul Ryan affiliated GOP who talks a great game and looks apart

She is an advanced agent of the controlled opposition Washington Generals Republican party

There is not a single representative not wholly owned by the true puppeteers*

Her public statements, votes and image are singularly an admission to the real and true sentiments of a very large swath of the population

Our strength is in number outside of the political system, and virtually non existent within it
Remember when Ratcliffe was going to save us? How about Jim Jordan and his anti big tech tweets? He’s surely going to bring down the hammer soon, right? There’s maybe 5 republicans in Congress who actually give a shit about the direction this Country is headed in. I’m at the point where your allegiance has to be proven - not just assumed because you say your MAGA. Anyone is better than Liz and we’ll know real quick if Stefanik is a patriot or puppet.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Remember when Ratcliffe was going to save us? How about Jim Jordan and his anti big tech tweets? He’s surely going to bring down the hammer soon, right? There’s maybe 5 republicans in Congress who actually give a shit about the direction this Country is headed in. I’m at the point where your allegiance has to be proven - not just assumed because you say your MAGA. Anyone is better than Liz and we’ll know real quick if Stefanik is a patriot or puppet.
5 may be too high a number. I said this in the Chaney thread, Liz is a terrible choice for any leadership position, but I am not so sure Stefanik is an improvement.

Jim Jordan is just another in a long line of "republican" Lindsay Grahams. When the cameras are rolling, they are superstars.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

I've got a 26 year old daughter who is as red pilled as anyone I've known and she is kicking ass in her career. I'm 54 and also have an 8 year old son. He's been virtual school this year and going back in person. He's already well versed in how to say "I will not comply" when told to put on a mask or asked about the vaccine.

The school principles at several Austin area schools are planning telling the kids to put on their masks and reminded again but have admitted in internal emails that they can't not require it be worn. Ready for battle with the school board next school year if this fuckery isn't shut down by then.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Exactly and that's why I think it's incumbent upon us to call this out so we can step out of this dialectic

It's also why the GOP must be abandoned

We are for representatives worth having, not sellout light with Rs by their name

Politically and interpersonally we can be much more affective pointing out the bipartisan criminal enterprise system as opposed to latching onto intentionally weak, losing narratives and messaging the distract, divide and guarantee defeat

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I've also found success attacking the institution of the corporate news with less focus on particular narratives or details

Had a friend who is very smart but basically adopted the basic narratives and thought Trump supporters were the root of all problems

I asked him do Trump supporters control the news cycle? And this opened things up imo

Generally, we want to avoid explaining. Make them talk, defend and we question

The goal shouldn't be giving them a viewpoint or explanation of an event, idea, etc but rather to break down their confidence in their own world view, paradigm, etc

Once you throw in the word “corporate” it’s easier to have the conversation. It’s hard for them to break a lifetime of indoctrination that everything corporate is evil.

Sikness23245

Elite
Once you throw in the word “corporate” it’s easier to have the conversation. It’s hard for them to break a lifetime of indoctrination that everything corporate is evil.
Comparing dems and big tech as the new pubs and big oil seems to work. Then I'll follow with the question, "how can one party be for big business, big government, AND the little guy?"

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
No doubt about it....way better than "Mainstream Media" - which is ostensibly positive to the average dope

Corporate news needs to replace it

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Cinco De Mayo

Screen_Shot_2016-05-05_at_3.40.26_PM.0.0.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Makes me sick that states have to pass laws, that by their own name, simply allow you to excersize your God given Right, already guaranteed by the Constitution...but that aside, good for Texas.
Saw a news broadcast at lunch today talking about this. They put several people on the screen expressing their fears of law abiding citizens carry guns. What they didn't ask was what the people thought of the criminals who ignore the laws and carry now. They showed a poll saying 86% of the respondents didn't support the bill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom