Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

1620334034157.png

1620334075946.png
1620334217098.png
1620334152278.png

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Saw a news broadcast at lunch today talking about this. They put several people on the screen expressing their fears of law abiding citizens carry guns. What they didn't ask was what the people thought of the criminals who ignore the laws and carry now. They showed a poll saying 86% of the respondents didn't support the bill.

The people who fear law abiding citizens carrying guns are very ignorant to just how many people safely carry guns around them every single day...unless they are in a few of the most anti-gun states cities, anyway.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Well now. Someone in AZ is now directly saying on the record that the Maricopa county supervisors did not have control of or the administrative password to the equipment being used in their county in the 2020 election. It turns out just DOMINION had control of the election equipment through sole possession of the administrative password. WHY did it take SIX MONTHS for this fact to come to the surface?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 19565

View attachment 19566
View attachment 19568
View attachment 19567
Couldn't be Mueller was as mentally defective as pedo Joe

40 million and a Dem hit squad intimidating innocent people couldn't get it done, but those fucksticks are thinking Russia

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Well now. Someone in AZ is now directly saying on the record that the Maricopa county supervisors did not have control of or the administrative password to the equipment being used in their county in the 2020 election. It turns out just DOMINION had control of the election equipment through sole possession of the administrative password. WHY did it take SIX MONTHS for this fact to come to the surface?
I'd be willing to bet that this was happening anywhere dominion had a machine.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Guess i will never go to New Zealand. If they are mandating their own citizens to get vaccinated they surely won't let a covid riddled person like me enter to visit. The inevitable is happening and we can't pull the break and make it all stop. Something predetermined about this whole crazy scenario that is playing out. Surreally bizarre.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Guess i will never go to New Zealand. If they are mandating their own citizens to get vaccinated they surely won't let a covid riddled person like me enter to visit. The inevitable is happening and we can't pull the break and make it all stop. Something predetermined about this whole crazy scenario that is playing out. Surreally bizarre.
Soros ain't picky where he spends his $$$. He wants it all.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I visited with 2 clients this week. Both said they were overwhelmed with orders but the supply chains were empty and they could not get parts to build their products. Those parts they got were more expensive. Both blamed it on the Wuhan lock downs and distancing at their suppliers.

One client's swimming pool was damaged during the ice storm. He said the suppliers didn't have the parts needed to repair their pool. Fortunately, one of his kids worked in the pool building business and was able to find a used part which worked otherwise there would be no swimming this summer. Again, Wuhan related.

There are Help Wanted signs everywhere. But, people aren't wanting to work while making $600/week to stay at home.

And you wonder why everything is going up in price.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I visited with 2 clients this week. Both said they were overwhelmed with orders but the supply chains were empty and they could not get parts to build their products. Those parts they got were more expensive. Both blamed it on the Wuhan lock downs and distancing at their suppliers.

One client's swimming pool was damaged during the ice storm. He said the suppliers didn't have the parts needed to repair their pool. Fortunately, one of his kids worked in the pool building business and was able to find a used part which worked otherwise there would be no swimming this summer. Again, Wuhan related.

There are Help Wanted signs everywhere. But, people aren't wanting to work while making $600/week to stay at home.

And you wonder why everything is going up in price.
I'm starting to hear stories like this from a lot of people. JMO, the economy is going to hit a brick wall this summer.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I feel ya. People are tired of it. I get it. However comma, the enemy ain’t goin to sleep.
I think at this point you should just prepare for your immediate family to survive the short term and long term effects of what is happening in our country. We should fight in 2022 but so much damage is already done and we have 1.5 more years of complete stupidity steering this country. We are going to have to hit bottom to change some of these peoples minds. Too many people think things are just fine and the only problems are racism and Trump.

Guns, bullets, food, precious metals, strong family and friend relationships and at this point I'd keep some gas and propane on hand because I don't trust that we don't end up with a Carter like shortage.

It really does feel like being a sober guy in a bar and all the drunks think they are acting normal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom