Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Oh Same Buddy Is Taking Me to Sit Ringside for the Canelo Fight This Saturday at ATT Stadium in Dallas

He's Over the Commission Here in Texas - I'll Be Sitting Ringside Literally - Luckily Last Week I Just Got That Zoom Bleaching on My Teeth šŸ˜

What Should I Take To Rep LAC As It Is Almost Guaranteed I'll Be Seen On TV

It Can't Be Embarrassingly Huge Sign or Anything - He's My Mentor and I Have to Be Respectful

Since I'm On "The VIP List" He's Making Me Wear a Jacket, To Pay Homage to @entergo2 I'll Be Wearing One of the Kiton Blazers I Bought - So That Rules Out the TMB LAC Shirt

Open to Suggestions

Hoping for Asian or Latina Ring Girls That Like Patriots in Kiton Jackets :cool:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

I am proposing Operation Ignore Don

He has said and done absolutely nothing

We should be a little skeptical of the "Twitter banned it so it must be important." The deep state has probable caught on to this

Unfortunately evaluating people based on their apparent enemies is inadequate. The media "hated" Bush. It is a different level with Don but that might just be the genius of it

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
Founder
They picked up a shit load of production. My burdened labor rate in Mexico is 20% less than mainland China and thatā€™s without taking transportation or tariffs into consideration.

We couldnā€™t get quality manufacturing labor in ATX 4-5 years ago....itā€™s even worse now. We paid people that couldnā€™t do their job remote full checks for 9-10 months and eventually told them it was time to come back. Many refused. Seems a lot of folks in the lower wage jobs donā€™t give a fuck and donā€™t want to work...or if they do theyā€™re late, go to lunch early and if they come back from lunch theyā€™re higher than a giraffes pussy and donā€™t get shit done anyway.
Something major is going to have to be done about this.

Ending the extra unemployment benefits isn't going to be nearly enough IYAM.

This was a problem under Trump too. Low skill labor simply won't work at the rates many of these places want them to especially with drug testing and other standards.

I maintain ā€œStar linkā€ is nothing more than a cover for a system that is going to go take out all our enemies satellites whenever the next major war starts.
Not a bad thought.

I think it could be a more controlled EMP weapon (in a grid of sorts due to the # of satellites).

No way are they just doing that to expand some wifi and shit.

Last edited:

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
The Video is OVER FIVE HOURS

Can a Patriot-Brother Get Some Cliff's?

TIA
Elites and celebs are Freemasons. They all use symbology to prove it. The highest degrees are luciferians. The hate Jesus, they want the world population limited to 500.000,000 of them. They are going to kill us and if you accept Jesus you will have that going for you.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
We MUST start making shit here.

I think the med manufacturing coupled with trying to keep employment full is gonna force the hand finally.

Didn't California already losea similar battle to this already in front of Big Dick Clarence & company?

Couldn't get video to play.

Cliffs?
Cliffs, Demi had a mega bush back in the day.šŸ˜Ž

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
I sell packaging to auto suppliers. Corrugated is up 20% since last November. Lumber is up 200% in past year. There is an adhesive shortage that affects box plants. Lead times range from 4-12 weeks. Big 3 are crippled by the chip shortage. Steel pricing is through the roof. Our labor rates are now higher, while we are struggling with lack of manpower due to pandemic unemployment benefits. Perfect storm. And the real kick in the nuts is a chlorine shortage that is going to fuck up my pool this summeršŸ˜Ž (actually Iā€™m in good shape, but there is no chlorine to be found). The bottom is going to fall out soon. Buckle up.
Need any help shipping said packaging? :cool:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Oh Same Buddy Is Taking Me to Sit Ringside for the Canelo Fight This Saturday at ATT Stadium in Dallas

He's Over the Commission Here in Texas - I'll Be Sitting Ringside Literally - Luckily Last Week I Just Got That Zoom Bleaching on My Teeth šŸ˜

What Should I Take To Rep LAC As It Is Almost Guaranteed I'll Be Seen On TV

It Can't Be Embarrassingly Huge Sign or Anything - He's My Mentor and I Have to Be Respectful

Since I'm On "The VIP List" He's Making Me Wear a Jacket, To Pay Homage to @entergo2 I'll Be Wearing One of the Kiton Blazers I Bought - So That Rules Out the TMB LAC Shirt

Open to Suggestions

Hoping for Asian or Latina Ring Girls That Like Patriots in Kiton Jackets :cool:
LAC t-shirt over the jacket. Think outside the box.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

There are Help Wanted signs everywhere I go. As long as the gov't continues to pay $600/wk to not work why would anyone want to go back to work? $2400 plus state unemployment $$ is about $3000-3500/mo before taxes. No reason to be productive if you can get paid to not be productive. Like the SC Gov said, he's stopping that nonsense.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Iā€™m not posting this so much for the tweet itself...but for the comments. We arenā€™t even close to libs thinking they fucked up with ā€œelectingā€ Biden. These people are deranged.

These are people that once they wiped their lib tears on the fake inauguration, went back to their TicTok videos and other mindless rabble and have not kept up with anything going on other than feeding from the corporate media, having a bout of false outrage, then back to mindless shit.

I also largely believe what you see on Twitter is not a true reflection of what those people think are a majority. Its been proven that there are private "twitter armies" that are hired to post incessantly and troll anything that goes against the narrative. You have NO CLUE who is behind those handles, or if they're even human.

Latest posts

Top Bottom