Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

God Cam It

Elite

1620417043699.png

EXCLUSIVE: 'Your doggy chain necklace is waiting for you.' Flirty messages from Hunter Biden's Chinese-American secretary, 29, who worked for him when he partnered with the 'spy chief of China' are revealed​

Last edited:

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Was he upset when FauXi said don’t wear a mask?

Was he ever upset at China?

Was he ever upset that Cuomo sent Covid to nursing homes?

Guarantee the answer is no to all three. But he wants to go off on a woman (pregnant no less) in a store because she chooses to believe what is better for herself and the child she is carrying. Fascist scum!

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Mom already sent her a thank you. I have a different and not so nice reply in my save file. Getting pressure not to send it. The CPA claimed even though I had Wuhan (natural antibodies) and Mom had the vaccines (artificial antibodies) that both of us could be carriers and shedding viruses. The CPA said she only associates with maskless people in her home. Does she think those family members are immune from shedding viruses but everyone else isn't? This is the nitwittery which has been fostered on us.
Fuck Her!

Pull That Letter Out and Hit Send

Better Yet Send a Draft to Me & I'll Create a Nice Soliloquy for Her

My Capitalization "Jedi Mind Trick" Will Also Fuck Her Up Mentally!

MortgageHorn

Founder
Brother we are fighting over the top rung of that ladder.. As soon as I reach altitude I pray.. knowing I’m a little closer to God than the rest of you heathens

Flying Tomorrow to the Canelo Fight In a Cessna Centurion 2

What Are Your Thoughts On That Equipment

You Know I'm Partial to the King Air :cool:

But Hey a Friends Private Centurion Beats the Shit Out of Dealing With TSA

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Why They Work Better Than the NYSE & NASDAQ Combined

They Run 24/7 And No One is Manipulating Them

Very Efficient

They Cut Out Those Bloodsucking Parasites Know as Goldman Sachs

That Should Be Like The Taste of Poontang To You
Goldman Sachs sucks.

Iran and China suck more.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Flying Tomorrow to the Canelo Fight In a Cessna Centurion 2

What Are Your Thoughts On That Equipment

You Know I'm Partial to the King Air :cool:

But Hey a Friends Private Centurion Beats the Shit Out of Dealing With TSA
Tied to a rope on a run away hot air balloon is better than TSA. The Cessna C2 is a six seater with retract gear so y’all should cruise at a little over 200 mph. Little cramped but again a million times better than commercial. You will have a ton of fun

MortgageHorn

Founder
Tied to a rope on a run away hot air balloon is better than TSA. The Cessna C2 is a six seater with retract gear so y’all should cruise at a little over 200 mph. Little cramped but again a million times better than commercial. You will have a ton of fun

Our Host Will Be In Right Seat

That Gives Me the Back All to Myself

I'm Convinced I Get Invited So They Have Someone to Watch Over Them

Here's Me Tomorrow

sicariodeltoro-cl1-jkt1.jpg

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The maiden and the two younger girls are on Maui for one more night. So my boy Bocephus, Bo for short, is driving me out for burgers and beer. Gotta pay for his third wheel girlfriend but she is nice enough and I’m just happy the little slob has one. Haha, should be fun and the maiden gave me strict orders. Can they give orders like that from an island? I think not. SKOL!

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The maiden and the two younger girls are on Maui for one more night. So me and my boy Bocephus, Bo for short, is driving me out for burgers and beer. Gotta pay for his third wheel girlfriend but she is nice enough and I’m just happy the little slob has one. Haha, should be fun and the maiden gave me strict orders. Can they give orders like that from an island? I think not. SKOL!
Where you getting burgers from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom