Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CurtOFD78

Elite

I just read Jack Carr's latest novel called The Devil's Hand, a story of Iran obtaining a bio weapon and releasing it in the US. It was crazy that he was writing it BEFORE the Coronavirus hit, and he went back and incorporated COVID into the story. However, that first tweet could be all too real as there are at least 5 countries that have those level 4 biolabs, China being one of them. If it is true, even partially, that is some scary shit.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I laughed when I read that $7.25 number. I am having trouble finding help and can assure her that I am offering well above that &.25 number. People won't work if you give them money. Pretty simple concept.
My company is a vendor to many Sec 8 apartments/houses. Even before the Wuhan paranoia emerged, I was amazed at the numbers of able bodied people who didn't work. It's generational as some complexes have 3 generations of families on Sec 8. These people are experts at gaming the system and, of course, the government eagerly encourages it.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Who would react like that? Only guilty people.

Here are the questions I want answered.
-- If Democrats didn't rig and steal the election, why are they so afraid of forensic audits in key battleground states, specifically the current audit in Arizona?
-- When Trump was an 8-to-1 landslide favorite with bettors around the world late on election night and clearly headed toward a landslide electoral victory, why did five states suddenly announce they would pause counting for the night? And how come Biden was suddenly ahead by morning?
-- How come Michigan apparently had a dump of 149,772 votes at 6:31 a.m. on Nov. 4, 96% of which went to Biden?
-- How did Wisconsin count 149,520 votes for Biden from 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. on Nov. 4?
-- How come Philadelphia vote counters were so desperate to keep witnesses out of the counting room? Why did they refuse entry to witnesses (to Republicans) until those witnesses had a court order in hand?
-- Why were the windows in a vote-counting location in Detroit covered with cardboard so nobody (no Republican) could see inside?
-- There are videotapes filmed in Detroit of vans pulling up in the middle of the night with what obviously look like boxes of ballots. In Atlanta, there are videotapes that clearly show ballot containers appearing at a vote-counting location after a fake water main break was used to force all GOP witnesses out of the counting room. Why can't we discuss these videotapes?
-- How come Twitter banned me for life over mentioning these videotapes?
-- How come the Arizona Senate's liaison for the vote audit says Maricopa County hasn't complied with the subpoena by turning over passwords to Dominion voting machines?
-- How come the Biden DOJ suddenly wants to stop the Arizona audit?

These are all valid questions. Why do we get backlash for asking them and posting them on social media? What are Democrats hiding? What are they so afraid of?

In the end, that's the proof Democrats rigged and stole the 2020 presidential election. The truth is in their ridiculous, heavy-handed overreaction. They're desperate to stop you from looking into or even talking about this.

Democrats are guilty as sin.

- Wayne Allyn Root

Latest posts

Top Bottom