Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
JHC. Come on Texas. I expect more from you. Get this shit under control.

Dear Fellow TExans, It is time to add those brushguards you always wanted on the front but could never really justify without owning a ranch. Don’t want to dent that front bumper when you put the pedal to the floor.

insert a little “Let the bodies hit the floor” theme music.

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
What's the latest on what Patrick Byrne is saying?

Updates:

I wish I could give you more updates. The problem is that by alerting you folks to what is coming, we give a chance to the other side to see and anticipate our moves before we make them.

I stand by my prediction that around Memorial Day, there will be something big breaking. Maybe it comes a week after that or something, but there is something big coming. Mike Lindell is telling the truth about what has been obtained.

And we will have some small wins this month. Something on the order of my book coming out.

And then somewhere along the way, there’s a neutron bomb. It may come this month, it may come next.

So those are my predictions: two small victories this month (on the order of the day that my book became available to you). One titanic victory call around the time of memorial day that you will be hearing about from Mike Lindell. And then one neutron bomb.

AC2020

Elite
Founder

Updates:

I wish I could give you more updates. The problem is that by alerting you folks to what is coming, we give a chance to the other side to see and anticipate our moves before we make them.

I stand by my prediction that around Memorial Day, there will be something big breaking. Maybe it comes a week after that or something, but there is something big coming. Mike Lindell is telling the truth about what has been obtained.

And we will have some small wins this month. Something on the order of my book coming out.

And then somewhere along the way, there’s a neutron bomb. It may come this month, it may come next.

So those are my predictions: two small victories this month (on the order of the day that my book became available to you). One titanic victory call around the time of memorial day that you will be hearing about from Mike Lindell. And then one neutron bomb.
I hope he's right.

I'm no longer going to believe until I see something actually happen.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I hope he's right.

The string out ensues

Provided there is a plan, we'd need to go through the necessary economic turmoil first anyway

The Mask Supremacists still carry the day as of right now. Once the majority of people ditch the masks then other narratives can move

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I hope he's right.

I'll believe that something is going to happen because waiting around for 2022 or 2024 will be the death knell. The Socialibdems squandered Obama and both Houses. They won't let it happen again. Their actions since January show they want no opposition, either from their political opponents or from the citizens, going forward.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

If the DOJ is to step in, the time to take to the streets is upon us. Since Washington is already ready for this, go after the complicent media, Networks./CNN and others--peaceful protests

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
1620579427605.png🚨⚖️Arizona Senate Subpoena Should be Coming Monday

—Senate Attorney Kory Langhofer emailed Maricopa County Attorney Yesterday Morning:

"We've been asked to relay that the Senate views the County's explanations on the router and passwords issues as inadequate and potentially incorrect. Unless the Senate receives the materials today, they will issue subpoenas on Monday for live testimony from Mr. Jarrett and each of the Supervisors personally, so that their positions and rationales can be better explained under oath. The date, time, and location of the hearing will be provided in the subpoenas, of course."

—Maricopa County Board of Supervisors held an Emergency Session for legal advice.

—Maricopa County Attorney responded end of day:

"We are working with knowledgeable personnel to determine if there is a safe manner to get the Senate the information about Nov. 3 election without jeopardizing other information. We have been unable to do that by close of business today." (Read full letter posted)

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Legitimate?

JUST IN - Sadiq Khan re-elected for second term as #London mayor, beating the Conservative's Shaun Bailey.

Khan - 1,013,721 (38.8%)
Bailey - 893,051 (34.2%)
Berry - 197,976 (7.6%)
Porritt - 111,716 (4.3%)
Fox - 47,634 (1.8 %)
Count Binface - 24,775 (0.9 %)

Turnout: 2,609,393 (47%)

@disclosetv

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Legitimate?

JUST IN - Sadiq Khan re-elected for second term as #London mayor, beating the Conservative's Shaun Bailey.

Khan - 1,013,721 (38.8%)
Bailey - 893,051 (34.2%)
Berry - 197,976 (7.6%)
Porritt - 111,716 (4.3%)
Fox - 47,634 (1.8 %)
Count Binface - 24,775 (0.9 %)

Turnout: 2,609,393 (47%)

@disclosetv

Fuck London

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Newt Gingrich: "You can actually buy an official Georgia presidential ballot on eBay. And, you can also buy a number of states. So when they tell you they were controlling the ballots, it’s just not true. This was a very open system. It was a system where people could cheat, and did. And without getting into an argument about how big the cheating was, it was large enough that every American should expect that they have the right to vote, that they have the right to have their vote counted, they have a right to have their vote held legally and accurately, and they shouldn’t have their vote canceled by someone who’s cheating. And that’s exactly what’s been going on… In every one of the states that was very close that Trump lost you had those kind of shenanigans and you had state law violated in every single one of those states. In my mind there was no question that those states were in fact stolen. That doesn’t make the national media happy but I think as a historian people will find it’s absolutely true."

Latest posts

Top Bottom