Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Here is Why No Pink at Fight

Been Going to Same Dry Cleaners 10 Years

Went to Put On Shirt and Saw This - No Bueno

Just a Heads Up Why Fight Photos I'm in White Shirt (No Racist)

oVBa2S.jpg

Long cat

Elite
Better safe than sorry. That’s what I always say.

but seriously, my office is going to phase 2 reopening tomorrow, I think the first office reopening for my california-based company. I would say we’ve been at 20% capacity for people who just said they wouldn’t work from home. I have to do a covid training course this week and it’s going to be very hard for me to not ask for the scientific basis of the BS it is sure to contain, especially because science is right there in the company slogan.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Getting some pressure to get the vax over here.

Could use your best sources on Covid and on why the vax could ultimately prove to be dangerous. Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

Could use your best sources on Covid and on why the vax could ultimately prove to be dangerous. Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Truly Blessed to Have the Gift of Friendship With Which God Blessed Me

Thanks to My Friend Rick for Opportunity of Lifetime to Watch Largest Indoor Fight Ever

Canelo is a Great Fighter - Met So Many Nice People - As Far as Wealth & Stature I Was Low Man On Totem Pole & Everyone Was So Nice & Treated Me The Same as Everyone Else - WBC is a Class Group

It Was Kind of Fun Having Seats So Good That Tyson Fury Was Sitting Behind & He's a Heavy-Weight Champ

6FRdV4.jpg

My Host & Friend + President of WBC and The Actual Belt

u4aox0.jpg

Julio Cesar Chavez One of the All-Time Greats Joined Us for Lunch

0nFSKf.jpg

Michael Buffer - Rick and Kacee Who Flew Us Up On His Plane

BTW Michael Buffer Had 20-30 Year Old Hotties Wanting to Throw Themselves on Him

Memo to Self Need a Voice Like His

FZoXuL.jpg

My Ringside View

iHIyfg.jpg

Me With Over-Watch On the Belt Pre-Fight

gQGbKC.jpg

Canelo Post-Fight

EfYj6P.jpg

WBC President and Me Pre-Fight

My Friend Is Doing Some Political Weekend in FL - Thus Missing Out on UFC Houston - Said They Have Another One Yet to Be Announced and I Can't Wait!

Kudos and Props to Him - He's Making The Great State of Texas a Fight Destination State for Both Boxing and UFC - The Guys at WBC and UFC Love Him and Everything About Texas

Ok Now Back to Just Being Regular Mortgage Banker & Poster ITT

For Those of You Lucky Enough to Still Have a Mom I Hope You Made Her Mother's Day Great!

WWG1WGA!

Final Thought - @entergo2 Can I Get a Rating on the Kiton Threads I Was Sporting ;)

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Thanks to My Friend Rick for Opportunity of Lifetime to Watch Largest Indoor Fight Ever

Canelo is a Great Fighter - Met So Many Nice People - As Far as Wealth & Stature I Was Low Man On Totem Pole & Everyone Was So Nice & Treated Me The Same as Everyone Else - WBC is a Class Group

It Was Kind of Fun Having Seats So Good That Tyson Fury Was Sitting Behind & He's a Heavy-Weight Champ

6FRdV4.jpg

u4aox0.jpg

0nFSKf.jpg

BTW Michael Buffer Had 20-30 Year Old Hotties Wanting to Throw Themselves on Him

FZoXuL.jpg

My Ringside View

iHIyfg.jpg

gQGbKC.jpg

Canelo Post-Fight

EfYj6P.jpg

My Friend Is Doing Some Political Weekend in FL - Thus Missing Out on UFC Houston - Said They Have Another One Yet to Be Announced and I Can't Wait!

Kudos and Props to Him - He's Making The Great State of Texas a Fight Destination State for Both Boxing and UFC - The Guys at WBC and UFC Love Him and Everything About Texas

For Those of You Lucky Enough to Still Have a Mom I Hope You Made Her Mother's Day Great!

WWG1WGA!
Awesome dude. Much jealousy on that.

Fmoshermw

Elite

noelnole

Elite
Founder

tell them youll consider it but have a few questions first

will it cause seizures

will it cause infertility

will it cause cancer

is there a potential for death

why arent the manufacturers held responsible if negligence on their part is proven (u cant sue the manufacturers)

Fmoshermw

Elite
Who would react like that? Only guilty people.

Here are the questions I want answered.
-- If Democrats didn't rig and steal the election, why are they so afraid of forensic audits in key battleground states, specifically the current audit in Arizona?
-- When Trump was an 8-to-1 landslide favorite with bettors around the world late on election night and clearly headed toward a landslide electoral victory, why did five states suddenly announce they would pause counting for the night? And how come Biden was suddenly ahead by morning?
-- How come Michigan apparently had a dump of 149,772 votes at 6:31 a.m. on Nov. 4, 96% of which went to Biden?
-- How did Wisconsin count 149,520 votes for Biden from 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. on Nov. 4?
-- How come Philadelphia vote counters were so desperate to keep witnesses out of the counting room? Why did they refuse entry to witnesses (to Republicans) until those witnesses had a court order in hand?
-- Why were the windows in a vote-counting location in Detroit covered with cardboard so nobody (no Republican) could see inside?
-- There are videotapes filmed in Detroit of vans pulling up in the middle of the night with what obviously look like boxes of ballots. In Atlanta, there are videotapes that clearly show ballot containers appearing at a vote-counting location after a fake water main break was used to force all GOP witnesses out of the counting room. Why can't we discuss these videotapes?
-- How come Twitter banned me for life over mentioning these videotapes?
-- How come the Arizona Senate's liaison for the vote audit says Maricopa County hasn't complied with the subpoena by turning over passwords to Dominion voting machines?
-- How come the Biden DOJ suddenly wants to stop the Arizona audit?

These are all valid questions. Why do we get backlash for asking them and posting them on social media? What are Democrats hiding? What are they so afraid of?

In the end, that's the proof Democrats rigged and stole the 2020 presidential election. The truth is in their ridiculous, heavy-handed overreaction. They're desperate to stop you from looking into or even talking about this.

Democrats are guilty as sin.

- Wayne Allyn Root
All the best videos I've used are gone from YT.

Somehow this one is left:

The Pillow Guy has some very compelling stuff as well:

It's beyond effed up.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

6FRdV4.jpg

u4aox0.jpg

0nFSKf.jpg

FZoXuL.jpg

My Ringside View

iHIyfg.jpg

gQGbKC.jpg

Canelo Post-Fight

EfYj6P.jpg

WWG1WGA!

Final Thought - @entergo2 Can I Get a Rating on the Kiton Threads I Was Sporting ;)
Congrats man. Awesome night.

Jtrain80

Legendary
BAN GUNS!!

Some posts need to be reposted. A sword fight in broad daylight w soccer style kicks to the dome definitely count. Helluva fight and no one was killed.

Personal or Professional? Part of me wants to laugh in people's face when they ask me, the other part feels real bad for them and hope they do not have any issues going forward.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
index.php

This has been my go to argument when dumbshits defend censorship, because it is a private corporation doing it and not the government.

No one in their right mind would think it is ok for a company to disconnect phone service to someone they disagreed with politically...at least, no one in their right mind SHOULD think that is ok. These social media platforms have become the town square, or the telephone in 2021. This is how people communicate, and no one should be barred from speaking on these sites based upon their political beliefs. I can't believe this even has to be discussed.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
For those asking, the pressure is personal. I'm around some people who have compromised immune systems and who themselves are fully vaccinated. It would be a sacrifice on their part to avoid me but they are starting to feel like they need to.

This is interesting as I'm often told about how the government isn't mandating the vax. My response; when it's citizens and companies do the work for the gov, why would they mandate it?

What I'd most like to tell these people is why they shouldn't fear this virus in the first place. Would really appreciate suggestions in this realm.

I appreciate all of the responses and resources, thanks a lot.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
For those asking, the pressure is personal. I'm around some people who have compromised immune systems and who themselves are fully vaccinated. It would be a sacrifice on their part to avoid me but they are starting to feel like they need to.

This is interesting as I'm often told about how the government isn't mandating the vax. My response; when it's citizens and companies do the work for the gov, why would they mandate it?

What I'd most like to tell these people is why they shouldn't fear this virus in the first place. Would really appreciate suggestions in this realm.

Why should they worry about you if the vaccine works?

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

If they are vaccinated wtf are they concerned about you? Makes zero sense.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

I think that some people are in a sense sheep and now that this has been drilled into their heads, they won't be changing their mind anytime soon. Hung out with some family for the first time since covid started and had one person still wearing their mask. Wife and I have not had the shot, everyone else had but that one person was still worried about getting sick in general, not just covid. You can throw numbers and studies at them all day but most people seem to believe what they have heard over and over and over again from the CDC, Fraudci, etc. and if even you make complete sense, they still believe what they have heard. Wife and I are not getting it anytime soon and thankfully we are both of the mindset that if people don't want to see us then oh well.

Not to mention all of the potential negatives from getting the shot that no one can say without a doubt won't happen because this shot is brand new. The 18 reasons why article is one that I have shared numerous times and has helped sparked some good discussions.

If you don't want to get it then stand strong with your conviction. Going against the grain is hard but don't let that allow you to take the easy route just because it's easier. If you decide to get it, make sure you are getting it for what you believe are the right reasons, not because other people said you should.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
index.php

This has been my go to argument when dumbshits defend censorship, because it is a private corporation doing it and not the government.

No one in their right mind would think it is ok for a company to disconnect phone service to someone they disagreed with politically...at least, no one in their right mind SHOULD think that is ok. These social media platforms have become the town square, or the telephone in 2021. This is how people communicate, and no one should be barred from speaking on these sites based upon their political beliefs. I can't believe this even has to be discussed.
I doubt the Gendarmes would allow one to stand on a soapbox in the town square to talk against Wuhan, its vaccine, wearing masks, or anything anti-BLM or anti-Antifa. Use of a megaphone would be deemed disturbing the peace.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

My family is similar. Some have immune system issues and avoided most of the family until last Christmas. All are fully vaccinated now, except me (had Wuhan) and the kiddos. Yesterday, we laughed and scratched maskless and interacted inside the 6-foot bubble like we used to do. For several, it was like the vaccine, regardless of its viability or future issues, was the psychological tool which removed their fears. If they hold any antipathy towards me not taking the vaccine it's not obvious although it's there.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom