Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Those officials in Canada didn't like being called Gestapo and Nazis on Easter notwithstanding their actions are direct from the official Gestapo and Nazi handbook.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

And for the NYC is a shithole conformation

Left out the more well known from the weekend, and there are tons more

Last edited:

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder
BTW Michael Buffer Had 20-30 Year Old Hotties Wanting to Throw Themselves on Him
200.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Appears much like Obama did with health care, brain dead Joe is getting bogged down in with checking all the boxes to fill roles. Instead of judges, he's leaving financial and I'm sure other positions open so nothing gets done. I'm sure it's like this in other areas as well, be 100% committed or forget about working in this clusterfvck

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Appears much like Obama did with health care, brain dead Joe is getting bogged down in with checking all the boxes to fill roles. Instead of judges, he's leaving financial and I'm sure other positions open so nothing gets done. I'm sure it's like this in other areas as well, be 100% committed or forget about working in this clusterfvck

They definitely don't want the economy to flourish. That would confirm MAGA was correct. Their priority is social instability.

Getting some pressure to get the vax over here.

Could use your best sources on Covid and on why the vax could ultimately prove to be dangerous. Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot.

the only source I need is that it has a 99.8% survival rate and if you are under 50 it’s about 99.9%. Do you really want who knows what put in your body when it provides next to no safety for you if you are already younger and healthy

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Better safe than sorry. That’s what I always say.

but seriously, my office is going to phase 2 reopening tomorrow, I think the first office reopening for my california-based company. I would say we’ve been at 20% capacity for people who just said they wouldn’t work from home. I have to do a covid training course this week and it’s going to be very hard for me to not ask for the scientific basis of the BS it is sure to contain, especially because science is right there in the company slogan.
Speak up for humanity plus it’s pretty fun to see the face of horror from liberals who are shocked to hear common sense uttered in the name of Covid.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Update on Constitutional Carry in Texas.

The Bill passed the House and Senate. However, the Senate added amendments which require the Bill to go back to the House. Unfortunately, one amendment either unknowingly or deliberately violates a House procedural rule meaning there will be a delay in taking another House vote fixing this before being sent to the Governor.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Update on Constitutional Carry in Texas.

The Bill passed the House and Senate. However, the Senate added amendments which require the Bill to go back to the House. Unfortunately, one amendment either unknowingly or deliberately violates a House procedural rule meaning there will be a delay in taking another House vote fixing this before being sent to the Governor.

Do you know who added the amendments? Would tell much if someone if trying to sabotage the bill.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Do you know who added the amendments? Would tell much if someone if trying to sabotage the bill.
Best I can tell it was two GOP Senators. Haven't seen what they added to know what they said. Looks like all the dem Senators' amendments failed. I saw one House amendment changed the wording from "weapon" to "handgun". Perhaps the Senate amendments were similar.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I think that some people are in a sense sheep and now that this has been drilled into their heads, they won't be changing their mind anytime soon. Hung out with some family for the first time since covid started and had one person still wearing their mask. Wife and I have not had the shot, everyone else had but that one person was still worried about getting sick in general, not just covid. You can throw numbers and studies at them all day but most people seem to believe what they have heard over and over and over again from the CDC, Fraudci, etc. and if even you make complete sense, they still believe what they have heard. Wife and I are not getting it anytime soon and thankfully we are both of the mindset that if people don't want to see us then oh well.

Not to mention all of the potential negatives from getting the shot that no one can say without a doubt won't happen because this shot is brand new. The 18 reasons why article is one that I have shared numerous times and has helped sparked some good discussions.

If you don't want to get it then stand strong with your conviction. Going against the grain is hard but don't let that allow you to take the easy route just because it's easier. If you decide to get it, make sure you are getting it for what you believe are the right reasons, not because other people said you should.
We started up our poker group after a year off. I host and told everyone that I have not been vaccinated. Everyone else has. I made the argument that if the vaccine works they are all safe, and if it doesn’t work they are all fucked. Everyone agreed and we had a blast playing poker again.

316what

Poster
Founder
We started up our poker group after a year off. I host and told everyone that I have not been vaccinated. Everyone else has. I made the argument that if the vaccine works they are all safe, and if it doesn’t work they are all fucked. Everyone agreed and we had a blast playing poker again.

Weak. My poker group only took 2 weeks off….weeks of Christmas and New Year’s🤣

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Best I can tell it was two GOP Senators. Haven't seen what they added to know what they said. Looks like all the dem Senators' amendments failed. I saw one House amendment changed the wording from "weapon" to "handgun". Perhaps the Senate amendments were similar.
Someone needs to change "handgun" to "firearm"

Long cat

Elite
For those asking, the pressure is personal. I'm around some people who have compromised immune systems and who themselves are fully vaccinated. It would be a sacrifice on their part to avoid me but they are starting to feel like they need to.

This is interesting as I'm often told about how the government isn't mandating the vax. My response; when it's citizens and companies do the work for the gov, why would they mandate it?

What I'd most like to tell these people is why they shouldn't fear this virus in the first place. Would really appreciate suggestions in this realm.

I appreciate all of the responses and resources, thanks a lot.
That’s impossible to respond to. My wife is vaccinated. I told her I’m straightforward terms that there will be no discussion of me or our kids getting vaccinated until the vaccine is actually studied and approved for use to prevent covid by the FDA. I also leave her alone about her decision to get vaccinated, even though I don’t agree with it.

besides if the vaccine works so effectively why would somebody else care if you get it? Are these people pressuring you staying at home and never leaving the house? Because if not they are already exposed to whatever is out there.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
For those asking, the pressure is personal. I'm around some people who have compromised immune systems and who themselves are fully vaccinated. It would be a sacrifice on their part to avoid me but they are starting to feel like they need to.

This is interesting as I'm often told about how the government isn't mandating the vax. My response; when it's citizens and companies do the work for the gov, why would they mandate it?

What I'd most like to tell these people is why they shouldn't fear this virus in the first place. Would really appreciate suggestions in this realm.

I appreciate all of the responses and resources, thanks a lot.

first of all if they have compromised immune systems they would be susceptible to all disease processes not just covine

are they also afraid of influenza? with their compromised systems they would also be susceptible to contracting it

and speaking of the flu where have all the flu deaths gone? were they just renamed as something else, covine perhaps, check the tweet a few pages back regarding flu deaths

if this thing is so deadly why would they have to incentivize hospitals to diagnose something as covid? you may recall early on hospitals were reimbursed 14k for a covid dx and 34k for a covid cause of death

now they are offering mortuaries 9k for a covine cause of death (i think that increased that number to 14k)

if covine is the next bubonic plague then they wouldnt have to advertise it like theyre doing

just fearmonger at its finest

a few pages back someone posted a joseph goerbals quote about they way to have the masses listen and becomes slaves is to use fear (im paraphrasing)

come one dood your smarter than this shit

go do work

god speed

Long cat

Elite
first of all if they have compromised immune systems they would be susceptible to all disease processes not just covine

are they also afraid of influenza? with their compromised systems they would also be susceptible to contracting it

and speaking of the flu where have all the flu deaths gone? were they just renamed as something else, covine perhaps, check the tweet a few pages back regarding flu deaths

if this thing is so deadly why would they have to incentivize hospitals to diagnose something as covid? you may recall early on hospitals were reimbursed 14k for a covid dx and 34k for a covid cause of death

now they are offering mortuaries 9k for a covine cause of death (i think that increased that number to 14k)

if covine is the next bubonic plague then they wouldnt have to advertise it like theyre doing

just fearmonger at its finest

a few pages back someone posted a joseph goerbals quote about they way to have the masses listen and becomes slaves is to use fear (im paraphrasing)

come one dood your smarter than this shit

go do work

god speed
All true but would be rough on the delicate sensibilities of a scared family member. I think a simple “I’ll consider it when the fda approves it and not before” is the best bet.

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
That’s impossible to respond to. My wife is vaccinated. I told her I’m straightforward terms that there will be no discussion of me or our kids getting vaccinated until the vaccine is actually studied and approved for use to prevent covid by the FDA. I also leave her alone about her decision to get vaccinated, even though I don’t agree with it.

besides if the vaccine works so effectively why would somebody else care if you get it? Are these people pressuring you staying at home and never leaving the house? Because if not they are already exposed to whatever is out there.
Agreed. Neither of us are getting the vaccine anytime soon, but my wife's son and his wife got it because they wanted to travel. They are 26 & 27 and we just shook our heads, but to each his own.

My argument is this, if someone is vaccinated then by definition you should not be a threat to them. My biggest comment is this...we have been dealing with this shit going on damn near 18-months now. If you think you haven't been exposed multiple times then you are just kidding yourself (that is unless you literally haven't left your house.) Unless, you and everyone around you is wearing an N95 mask (and they aren't 100% effective) all the time, then you have most likely been exposed. I work in hospitals every day and in the breakrooms no one is wearing a damn mask and these nurses and docs are operating on COVID+ patients.

So in the past 18-months if you've felt bad for a day or two, had the sniffles, etc. then you easily could've had COVID and simply didn't have a bad reaction. Hell you could have had it multiple times and never known.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
If someone in your family is fully vaccinated, and they know that vaccines works perfectly....why do they need you to be vaccinated as well? Same goes for masks. If they work so well, why do you both need one?

Edit: As I am catching up I see many other LACers have made the same point

CurtOFD78

Elite
My poker group is about to start back up after 15 months off. Starting over brand new on the "season", sucks cuz I was in 4th after 3 months. I made the argument that we are all touching the same cards, eating snacks, and drinking, putting our hands near our mouths and noses for 3-4 hours. Some people had not thought about that and when I said that had an "I see your point" moment. Looking forward to getting back to some normalcy here.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Ain’t this some shit?

View attachment 20273
Mine didn’t have the made in china sticker? Weird
Getting some pressure to get the vax over here.

Could use your best sources on Covid and on why the vax could ultimately prove to be dangerous. Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot.
https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine
James Franco being accused of sexual misconduct... Can't wait to hear this. That dude looked like a weirdo even by cali standards.
Link??

Top Bottom