Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Yeah, every place online was in person orders only. No delivery. No Leslie’s within 100 miles of me (Michigan) had anything for sale. Another reason to GTFO of this shithole state.
When I Built My House and Pool We Went With the UV System - No Chlorine Required

Worked Like a Well Oiled Machine - Water So Pure You Could Drink It With No Issues

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Our Host Will Be In Right Seat

That Gives Me the Back All to Myself

I'm Convinced I Get Invited So They Have Someone to Watch Over Them

Here's Me Tomorrow

sicariodeltoro-cl1-jkt1.jpg

TBH I expected more pink!

MortgageHorn

Founder
The hate Jesus, they want the world population limited to 500.000,000 of them. They are going to kill us and if you accept Jesus you will have that going for you.

Can I Kill 500,000,000 of Them And Accept Jesus?

Just Tell Him I Was Doing a Little House Cleaning and Making Sure the Devil Wasn't Lonely

MortgageHorn

Founder
Elites and celebs are Freemasons. They all use symbology to prove it. The highest degrees are luciferians. The hate Jesus, they want the world population limited to 500.000,000 of them. They are going to kill us and if you accept Jesus you will have that going for you.

Oh a Summation From LAC Version 2.0 From 3.5 Years Ago

Glad the World is Catching Up

Slackers

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Hope you have 50lbs of tablets...

The only thing that sucks about liquid sodium hypochlorite (which at 10% solution is what pool “chlorine” is) is that the shelf life is asshole, unless you have it in tablet form. At about the 30 day mark the potency begins to decline rapidly. At about 90 days you’ll be essentially shocking your pool with water... So, you’re fucked anyway. Hope this helps...
Have a buddy that set his system up for liquid chlorine and he said the byproduct is salt? So he has a salt cell also and turns off chlorine pump occasionally and lets the salt cell use the salt from the liquid chlorine byproduct to chlorinate the pool. Sounded like a good setup....until I read your post and the liquid form doesn’t hold up long term. Thanks. You just saves me some research.

Latest posts

Top Bottom