Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I think at this point you should just prepare for your immediate family to survive the short term and long term effects of what is happening in our country. We should fight in 2022 but so much damage is already done and we have 1.5 more years of complete stupidity steering this country. We are going to have to hit bottom to change some of these peoples minds. Too many people think things are just fine and the only problems are racism and Trump.

Guns, bullets, food, precious metals, strong family and friend relationships and at this point I'd keep some gas and propane on hand because I don't trust that we don't end up with a Carter like shortage.

It really does feel like being a sober guy in a bar and all the drunks think they are acting normal.
...and pay the extra for the non ethanol gas.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I already posted on this but the graph here really shows you the reach of the cabal. Funny what year / time frame China really took off 🙄

I mean they do have like half the worlds population and everyone knows Chinese food gives you the shits so lots of Methane produced

1620348313532.png

Long cat

Elite

tenor.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I visited with 2 clients this week. Both said they were overwhelmed with orders but the supply chains were empty and they could not get parts to build their products. Those parts they got were more expensive. Both blamed it on the Wuhan lock downs and distancing at their suppliers.

One client's swimming pool was damaged during the ice storm. He said the suppliers didn't have the parts needed to repair their pool. Fortunately, one of his kids worked in the pool building business and was able to find a used part which worked otherwise there would be no swimming this summer. Again, Wuhan related.

There are Help Wanted signs everywhere. But, people aren't wanting to work while making $600/week to stay at home.

And you wonder why everything is going up in price.
We MUST start making shit here.

I think the med manufacturing coupled with trying to keep employment full is gonna force the hand finally.

Didn't California already losea similar battle to this already in front of Big Dick Clarence & company?
Couldn't get video to play.

Cliffs?

9Mounties07

Elite
Well now. Someone in AZ is now directly saying on the record that the Maricopa county supervisors did not have control of or the administrative password to the equipment being used in their county in the 2020 election. It turns out just DOMINION had control of the election equipment through sole possession of the administrative password. WHY did it take SIX MONTHS for this fact to come to the surface?
Remember the lady out there saying she had trouble with the machine, called tech support and they took over machine remotely to fix issue...I remember it like yesterday

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
I visited with 2 clients this week. Both said they were overwhelmed with orders but the supply chains were empty and they could not get parts to build their products. Those parts they got were more expensive. Both blamed it on the Wuhan lock downs and distancing at their suppliers.

One client's swimming pool was damaged during the ice storm. He said the suppliers didn't have the parts needed to repair their pool. Fortunately, one of his kids worked in the pool building business and was able to find a used part which worked otherwise there would be no swimming this summer. Again, Wuhan related.

There are Help Wanted signs everywhere. But, people aren't wanting to work while making $600/week to stay at home.

And you wonder why everything is going up in price.
I sell packaging to auto suppliers. Corrugated is up 20% since last November. Lumber is up 200% in past year. There is an adhesive shortage that affects box plants. Lead times range from 4-12 weeks. Big 3 are crippled by the chip shortage. Steel pricing is through the roof. Our labor rates are now higher, while we are struggling with lack of manpower due to pandemic unemployment benefits. Perfect storm. And the real kick in the nuts is a chlorine shortage that is going to fuck up my pool this summer😎 (actually I’m in good shape, but there is no chlorine to be found). The bottom is going to fall out soon. Buckle up.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I had to look it up.

Lawnmower injuries have been blamed for an average of 70 deaths annually, the CPSC said. The injuries range from people falling or slipping in front of or off a mower; burns; amputations from the blades; damage from projectiles thrown from the lawnmower; or, in the Alabama case from this weekend, rollovers.

CurtOFD78

Elite
. And the real kick in the nuts is a chlorine shortage that is going to fuck up my pool this summer😎 (actually I’m in good shape, but there is no chlorine to be found). The bottom is going to fall out soon. Buckle up.
Heard about this yesterday from a guy I work with. He said something like 2 of the 3 plants in the country that make them mysteriously "burned down". I have not checked on that, but it's interesting that you mention it. What else do you know about this situation?

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Heard about this yesterday from a guy I work with. He said something like 2 of the 3 plants in the country that make them mysteriously "burned down". I have not checked on that, but it's interesting that you mention it. What else do you know about this situation?
Not sure the root cause, but my pool guy can’t get any from his distributors. I checked online, local big box stores, etc. No dice. I got 50 lbs right at the end of last season (actually took about 12 weeks to get it delivered). It showed up right as we were closing up - so I am flush for a spell. My pool guy is heading out soon. I will pick his brain to see what he has heard.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
You mean like they can’t send a huge container ship to block a canal?
They picked up a shit load of production. My burdened labor rate in Mexico is 20% less than mainland China and that’s without taking transportation or tariffs into consideration.

We couldn’t get quality manufacturing labor in ATX 4-5 years ago....it’s even worse now. We paid people that couldn’t do their job remote full checks for 9-10 months and eventually told them it was time to come back. Many refused. Seems a lot of folks in the lower wage jobs don’t give a fuck and don’t want to work...or if they do they’re late, go to lunch early and if they come back from lunch they’re higher than a giraffes pussy and don’t get shit done anyway.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Leslie’s pool supply (in Texas) is loaded with inventory, prices aren’t bad but they’ve got a mountain of 5 gallon buckets in all the stores. Home Depot and Lowe’s in Austin area have the big buckets also but hens I tried they wouldn’t let it be ordered on line for pick up.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Leslie’s pool supply (in Texas) is loaded with inventory, prices aren’t bad but they’ve got a mountain of 5 gallon buckets in all the stores. Home Depot and Lowe’s in Austin area have the big buckets also but hens I tried they wouldn’t let it be ordered on line for pick up.
Yeah, every place online was in person orders only. No delivery. No Leslie’s within 100 miles of me (Michigan) had anything for sale. Another reason to GTFO of this shithole state.

MortgageHorn

Founder
Just saw this on IG and it appears to be legit.

Damn I Just Realized It Was a Fat Black Bitch That Was Telling the Nice Hispanic Officer He Would Never Be White.

I've Got News For This Ignorant Slut

A Mexican Is a Lot Closer to Being White Than Your Fat-Ass Ever Will Be

Should Have Known If It Was NOT A Fat White Bitch Saying That Or The Interwebz Would Have Broken

And Black Lives Matter Claims Blacks Can't Be Racist

That's a Crock of Shit

Edit - And What The Fuck Kind of a Name is "Kalunda"

Sounds Like Her Mom Liked Kahlua a Bit Too Much

Edit # 2 - For Fucks Sake This Fucking Idiot Is Teaching "English"

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
We MUST start making shit here.

I think the med manufacturing coupled with trying to keep employment full is gonna force the hand finally.

Didn't California already losea similar battle to this already in front of Big Dick Clarence & company?

Couldn't get video to play.

Cliffs?

I think (s/z)he's been slapped down 9 times so far.

MortgageHorn

Founder
This photo is mesmerizing . . .

View attachment 19197

index.php

Cot Damn I Catch Up On The Board and Never Realized "Little People" Occupied the Fucking White-House

The Carter's Are About The Size of a Cabbage-Patch Doll - They're Cot-Damn Dwarfs

Where the Hell is Their Daughter Amy - Did She Run Off and Marry The Planter's Peanut Midget?

We're in the Matrix for Sure!

If We Didn't Give Y'all Bush/Bush and LBJ - I'd Say 1983 Get Yore Shit Together and Check Your Sperm Count!

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
index.php

Cot Damn I Catch Up On The Board and Never Realized "Little People" Occupied the Fucking White-House

The Carter's Are About The Size of a Cabbage-Patch Doll - They're Cot-Damn Dwarfs

Where the Hell is Their Daughter Amy - Did She Run Off and Marry The Planter's Peanut Midget?

We're in the Matrix for Sure!

If We Didn't Give Y'all Bush/Bush and LBJ - I'd Say 1983 Get Yore Shit Together and Check Your Sperm Count!

Jimmy Carter and his wife are the only living munchkins from the Wizard of Oz cast

MortgageHorn

Founder

The Video is OVER FIVE HOURS

Can a Patriot-Brother Get Some Cliff's?

TIA

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Not sure the root cause, but my pool guy can’t get any from his distributors. I checked online, local big box stores, etc. No dice. I got 50 lbs right at the end of last season (actually took about 12 weeks to get it delivered). It showed up right as we were closing up - so I am flush for a spell. My pool guy is heading out soon. I will pick his brain to see what he has heard.

Hope you have 50lbs of tablets...

The only thing that sucks about liquid sodium hypochlorite (which at 10% solution is what pool “chlorine” is) is that the shelf life is asshole, unless you have it in tablet form. At about the 30 day mark the potency begins to decline rapidly. At about 90 days you’ll be essentially shocking your pool with water... So, you’re fucked anyway. Hope this helps...

MortgageHorn

Founder

There is a Preliminary Chance As It Has to Run Thru Some Channels - Details Being Worked On - That LAC's Own @MortgageHorn Will Be Sitting in That Same Room Later This Year

May Not Get The Same Amount of Face Time as My Fellow Texan Senator Cruz - But a Mar Lago Trip is in the Early Stage of Being In the Works

If It Happens I'll Make Sure We "The LAC/Fraqqle Fam" Are Represented in Some Manner

Hoping That Place Has Good Pool Action and Tennis Courts

Any of You Fellow Patriots Live Around There and Want to Meet Up for a Drink?

I'll Keep You Posted

Latest posts

Top Bottom