Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Teacher friend posted this. The gap is widening by the day. How are otherwise intelligent people losing all common sense and reality.
.View attachment 18057
You see this all the time on school playgrounds.

1619635259747.jpeg

Teachers calmly ask the angels if they are having a bad day and offer juice boxes. No one ever gets hurt. Remember, teachers are heroes because they go to work; sometimes...

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
I’m fúcking pissed. I mentioned here the other day that my oldest son got his first basketball scholarship offer from a D2 school the other day. While this is all going on he is being recruited by several D1 schools as well. He really would like to play in the patriot league if it works out. The school that has been recruiting him the longest and the hardest in the patriot league just sent a message that unless he is vaccinated he is not permitted to visit their campus. We were planning on visiting in early June. That’s when visits are allowed again at the D1 level. This is fucking bullshit.
And again, my question about my daughter attending Auburn in the fall. Same as your situation. Bullshit if they mandate the injection, since it's not actually a vaccine. Any legal minds with a round about to get by this crap?

hunter48

Poster
You see this all the time on school playgrounds.

View attachment 18075

Teachers calmly ask the angels if they are having a bad day and offer juice boxes. No one ever gets hurt. Remember, teachers are heroes because they go to work; sometimes...
Teacher here, hoss. Haven't missed a damn day of work! Taught from campus during shutdown, kept office hours to tutor kids struggling with virtual classes, coached a team of 118 kids through an entire football season (1 positive case) and 40 man wrestling team all the way through the state tournament. SInce April 9th we are back to full face to face learning, with no mask mandate for students or teachers in our entire county system. Be careful with the generalizations, not all of us are brainwashed liberal AEA drones!

Last edited:

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Teacher here, hoss. Haven't missed a damn day of work! Taught from campus during shutdown, kept office hours to tudor kids struggling with virtual classes, coached a team of 118 kids through an entire football season (1 positive case) and 40 man wrestling team all the way through the state tournament. SInce April 9th we are back to full face to face learning, with no mask mandate for students or teachers in our entire county system. Be careful with the generalizations, not all of us are brainwashed liberal AEA drones!
Working in the field, what would be your guess of the % who are? I know that probably varies depending on where you teach...

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Teacher here, hoss. Haven't missed a damn day of work! Taught from campus during shutdown, kept office hours to tudor kids struggling with virtual classes, coached a team of 118 kids through an entire football season (1 positive case) and 40 man wrestling team all the way through the state tournament. SInce April 9th we are back to full face to face learning, with no mask mandate for students or teachers in our entire county system. Be careful with the generalizations, not all of us are brainwashed liberal AEA drones!
Did I say 100%, hoss?

I am curious about the Tudor kids...

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

“it was to not disclose their security protocol to the public. they said they would show the judge, but did not want their security information to be public knowledge.”

My question would be, is that because releasing the security information could lead to future fraud because it gives criminals a roadmap of what to avoid, or because they don’t want competitors to have it and move into their space (they make less money).

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
“it was to not disclose their security protocol to the public. they said they would show the judge, but did not want their security information to be public knowledge.”

My question would be, is that because releasing the security information could lead to future fraud because it gives criminals a roadmap of what to avoid, or because they don’t want competitors to have it and move into their space (they make less money).
Could be lots of things, and that makes sense. Could be protecting trade secrets which is very normal. That would essentially be operations and processes that they do not want competition to see, which is why they offered to show to judge. Could probably do under protective order, but I dont really blame them for probably assuming anything they submit will get leaked.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Could be not to publish who and what type of security measures they are using including to protect against an Antifa storming. Making this information public will help any anarchists or others learn the soft spots and which to exploit. It's sad that our country has sunk to these levels of disfunction and incivility.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Could be not to publish who and what type of security measures they are using including to protect against an Antifa storming. Making this information public will help any anarchists or others learn the soft spots and which to exploit. It's sad that our country has sunk to these levels of disfunction and incivility.
This is a pretty standard thing, and 9 times out of 10, if this was discovery, the lawyers would reach an agreement to protect the info and a judge does not get involved. Obviously this has a tremendous spotlight on it. Seems like the judge is trying to stay as middle of the road as possible, which is probably a really good thing, albeit with a small data sample.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
As if Guthrie isn’t enough, I clicked on this only to hear what Nolan Ryan (FauXi) had to say, as I’m currently going at it with our kids’ school re masks on the playground. Fvcking ridiculous.
This asshole STARTS OFF with “all kids will be vaccinated” later this year...yeah that ain’t happening. And fvck fauxi.

1619645218725.gif

100 PROOF

Poster
Teachers are almost as arrogant as government workers. Over inflated egos, and more stress that combat soldiers
Some teachers- my wife teaches special needs kids and has been back at school in Georgia since August. She got the rona from another teacher right before Christmas break, and was back to school right after the break ended. Remote learning does not work for special needs at all, so she made sure she was there for her kids. Never complained once, never got online and said any bullshit about being scared for her life. She went to work everyday. Please don’t lump all teachers into what the losers in CA and NY and other teacher union controlled states are doing.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
If anybody still has access to tMB, this is a really good thread on election stealing proof efforts.

I somehow still have access even tho I canceled.

Anybody know who @georgmarsh is ? doing work in that thread.
Nope, sorry.
C4FE5BFE-75F3-4A84-AE86-5879C10A3A9B.jpeg

Viking

Legendary
Founder
If you listen Fauci you are a fool.
As if Guthrie isn’t enough, I clicked on this only to hear what Nolan Ryan (FauXi) had to say, as I’m currently going at it with our kids’ school re masks on the playground. Fvcking ridiculous.
This asshole STARTS OFF with “all kids will be vaccinated” later this year...yeah that ain’t happening. And fvck fauxi.

View attachment 18095

How do people listen to this quack's advice, now or ever? He has been identified from jump street as deep state and a modern day Mengele. How he has gotten so many to comply is beyond me. Then to talk 100 million including some critical thinkers into getting a vaccine that he personally has financial interest in is the psy-op of all psy-ops. These people are sick!! SKOL!
tumblr_pf7agf9Go21wzypxlo1_640.gifv

Latest posts

Top Bottom