Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
A Friend of Mine Who Knows a Reporter That We Know ITT Might Be About to Reveal the Name of the Cop That Killed Her
You watch that shoot and it's just soooo bad. Dude took aim and thought better of it then just aimed and fired. It looked like he wanted to shoot into the crowd but was scared and then just said "fuck it, Im protected".

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I’m fúcking pissed. I mentioned here the other day that my oldest son got his first basketball scholarship offer from a D2 school the other day. While this is all going on he is being recruited by several D1 schools as well. He really would like to play in the patriot league if it works out. The school that has been recruiting him the longest and the hardest in the patriot league just sent a message that unless he is vaccinated he is not permitted to visit their campus. We were planning on visiting in early June. That’s when visits are allowed again at the D1 level. This is fucking bullshit.
Pretty Sure in Multiple Places ITT Is a Vaccination Card and the Correct Vax ID Numbers

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I can't decide but one of these dudes is definitely @MortgageHorn on Saturday night at the club...

iu

iu

Clue - Does The First Dude Look Anything Like an American Indian - Nope

I'd Be Rocking That Second Outfit (Different Shoes) Like a Mother-Fucker Drinking Cristal Rose to Match My Suit and Tie at Da Club

If Someone Can Find This Suit in a Chest 43-44 Coat Length 29 & 32 Sleeves I'll Sport That Pink at the Vegas Bash

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Clue - Does The First Dude Look Anything Like an American Indian - Nope

I'd Be Rocking That Second Outfit (Different Shoes) Like a Mother-Fucker Drinking Cristal Rose to Match My Suit and Tie at Da Club

If Someone Can Find This Suit in a 43-44 Chest 29 Length & 32 Sleeves I'll Sport That Pink at the Vegas Bash
Dude, are you 12? Those are some tiny measurements!!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Oh, Oregon, you're sooooo dumb. Our brilliant governor is outlawing indoor dining in our county due to a rise in Covid cases. In her wisdom, she has chosen to also limit gyms to 6 customers at a time.

Indoor full contact sports are allowed to continue.

This means that it is illegal for my customers to eat in my restaurant, unless they are tackling one another.

It also means that it is illegal to hold a gym class, unless the participants are wrestling each other.

Mind-blowing.

That is fucked up dude. May be time for some civil disobedience. Be an American hero, like this guy-

51420_Atilis_Gym_Ian_Smith.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630-c0.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom