Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Hope.

Read that last night. Also gives me hope, but everyone not only should be doing this, but should have done this from the start...or at least by last fall.

This pandemic has shown me, among other things, that my tolerance for nonsense is much lower than your average American.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Hope.
As much I wished that were true, they didn't quit, they just cancelled the meeting and left.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Bahaha, what a terribly wonderful movie. Almost Roadhouse level of so bad it's good.

3oxRmpE9qph8XroPFS.gif
... and Kenny Loggins on the soundtrack, motion picture gold.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Oh, Oregon, you're sooooo dumb. Our brilliant governor is outlawing indoor dining in our county due to a rise in Covid cases. In her wisdom, she has chosen to also limit gyms to 6 customers at a time.

Indoor full contact sports are allowed to continue.

This means that it is illegal for my customers to eat in my restaurant, unless they are tackling one another.

It also means that it is illegal to hold a gym class, unless the participants are wrestling each other.

Mind-blowing.
Just let your customers in and if the Gestapo comes tell them the customers are resting because there is a time-out.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Oh, Oregon, you're sooooo dumb. Our brilliant governor is outlawing indoor dining in our county due to a rise in Covid cases. In her wisdom, she has chosen to also limit gyms to 6 customers at a time.

Indoor full contact sports are allowed to continue.

This means that it is illegal for my customers to eat in my restaurant, unless they are tackling one another.

It also means that it is illegal to hold a gym class, unless the participants are wrestling each other.

Mind-blowing.
Don't know if this applies to you or not. It does apply to any Veteran who owns restaurants and probably others.

The SBA has a $28.6 billion restaurant revitalization fund available to owners. During the first 21 days preference is given to Veterans----and women and the socially and economically disadvantages people.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Don't know if this applies to you or not. It does apply to any Veteran who owns restaurants and probably others.

The SBA has a $28.6 billion restaurant revitalization fund available to owners. During the first 21 days preference is given to Veterans----and women and the socially and economically disadvantages people.

Thanks for sharing that. We're not eligible since we built out an entirely new wholesale business last year under the same company. It offset a lot of our restaurant losses. We're going to be fine; the PPP and ERTC helped a lot.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Marine scientists believe they have discovered up to 25,000 barrels of DDT-contaminated water dumped off the coast of southern California near Catalina Island, where a massive underwater toxic waste site was dating back to WWII.
There goes the Catalina Wine Mixer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom