Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
If anybody still has access to tMB, this is a really good thread on election stealing proof efforts.

I somehow still have access even tho I canceled.

Anybody know who @georgmarsh is ? doing work in that thread.

Edit: Will cliff if enough interest. Some of it has made it in here.
1619647873893.jpeg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
That's a rabbit.

I've always seen a rabbit on the moon.

(And I like when my husband wears pink. He looks good in it. It's a good color with navy or black. Just a little fashion tip from a girl who notices these things.)

I Have a Ton of Pink Shirts and Ties

My Favorite Shirts Are Thomas Pink

Have a Set of Pink Cuff Links I Wear That I Dedicated to My Krav Training Partner When She Passed Away at Only 29 From Cancer

Yes Real Men Wear Pink

AmericanWhisky

Poster
Founder
If you listen Fauci you are a fool.

How do people listen to this quack's advice, now or ever? He has been identified from jump street as deep state and a modern day Mengele. How he has gotten so many to comply is beyond me. Then to talk 100 million including some critical thinkers into getting a vaccine that he personally has financial interest in is the psy-op of all psy-ops. These people are sick!! SKOL!
tumblr_pf7agf9Go21wzypxlo1_640.gifv

Yet trump kept him front and center lulz

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
SIAP - as most of us know, Housley plays it straight and is not one for hype nor agendas. He's been clear that he fully trusts the sources he has and they've consistently said there were big names involved in Durham's findings and charges were coming. He's also said the Covid issues were a key factor in impeding his progress and timing. "We'll see what happens."

I told you that before he did. Not so humble brag.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I Have a Ton of Pink Shirts and Ties

My Favorite Shirts Are Thomas Pink

Have a Set of Pink Cuff Links I Wear That I Dedicated to My Krav Training Partner When She Passed Away at Only 29 From Cancer

Yes Real Men Wear Pink

I can't decide but one of these dudes is definitely @MortgageHorn on Saturday night at the club...

iu

iu

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Teacher here, hoss. Haven't missed a damn day of work! Taught from campus during shutdown, kept office hours to tutor kids struggling with virtual classes, coached a team of 118 kids through an entire football season (1 positive case) and 40 man wrestling team all the way through the state tournament. SInce April 9th we are back to full face to face learning, with no mask mandate for students or teachers in our entire county system. Be careful with the generalizations, not all of us are brainwashed liberal AEA drones!
You are what I aspire to be man!

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Oh, Oregon, you're sooooo dumb. Our brilliant governor is outlawing indoor dining in our county due to a rise in Covid cases. In her wisdom, she has chosen to also limit gyms to 6 customers at a time.

Indoor full contact sports are allowed to continue.

This means that it is illegal for my customers to eat in my restaurant, unless they are tackling one another.

It also means that it is illegal to hold a gym class, unless the participants are wrestling each other.

Mind-blowing.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
As if Guthrie isn’t enough, I clicked on this only to hear what Nolan Ryan (FauXi) had to say, as I’m currently going at it with our kids’ school re masks on the playground. Fvcking ridiculous.
This asshole STARTS OFF with “all kids will be vaccinated” later this year...yeah that ain’t happening. And fvck fauxi.

View attachment 18095

Fauci says all kids should be getting vaccinated by the end of the year...I see homeschool companies making bank this year

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Oh, Oregon, you're sooooo dumb. Our brilliant governor is outlawing indoor dining in our county due to a rise in Covid cases. In her wisdom, she has chosen to also limit gyms to 6 customers at a time.

Indoor full contact sports are allowed to continue.

This means that it is illegal for my customers to eat in my restaurant, unless they are tackling one another.

It also means that it is illegal to hold a gym class, unless the participants are wrestling each other.

Mind-blowing.
Thumb wrestling now allowed.

Let me know if you need any other solutions

Working in the field, what would be your guess of the % who are? I know that probably varies depending on where you teach...
My wife is a teacher. I would say it’s 70/30 80/20 liberal overall. We live in Chattanooga so it is more so on the conservative side but I would still put it in the 50/50 overall range even for this area. It’s a profession dominated by females so you are going to get a lot of illogical thinking and feelings. I don’t know if the profession draws liberals or once your in the system that long it becomes a natural conversion. Some of the stuff teachers believe because of what the union says is absurd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom