Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

yankmenoodle

Elite
I've always wondered what the payout was to his very vocal critics and protestors to get them to change their stance to now semi glowing praise and support.

Fauci is on the cusp of pitching his folding chair next to history's most detested mass murderers... and I'm not exaggerating.

Here's the thing... many administration's, Trump included, are responsible for letting him do his thing. It's not and never has been a secret.

What does he have on everybody? And who is behind him **coughchinasoroscough**

He's a worthless pissant... and yet he's the highest paid government employee and wields an unholy amount of power. And he really likes to kill people in search of his personal gain.

He's evil.
I honestly think its demonic. That's the only way I can have any compassion for the "star struck" people blindly following all the corrupt people and ideas in Hollywood and the media. I think Trump Derangement Syndrome is much more than Trump hating. TDS people are against anything that common sense clearly shows right or wrong. I know formerly good, honest, people that have totally lost all common sense to TDS.

yankmenoodle

Elite
That's a rabbit.

I've always seen a rabbit on the moon.

(And I like when my husband wears pink. He looks good in it. It's a good color with navy or black. Just a little fashion tip from a girl who notices these things.)
It's Robin on the moon. Robin of Batman and Robin. Its his profile. He's looking east. Once you see it, it's there forever.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
SIAP - as most of us know, Housley plays it straight and is not one for hype nor agendas. He's been clear that he fully trusts the sources he has and they've consistently said there were big names involved in Durham's findings and charges were coming. He's also said the Covid issues were a key factor in impeding his progress and timing. "We'll see what happens."

BigfootNole

Poster
Founder
I Can See Critical Race Theory Bullshit at University of Texas at Austin - But Ole Miss is Shocking to Me

Watch Out They'll Get Rid of "Hottie Titties" of Whatever You Guys Call It
I watched the NCAA Volleyball tournament as the gf played and coaches it. Texas' players had a monologue of how they "feared" living in America and are "oppressed". All while being on full ride scholarships, and two of them the daughters of high profile former pro athletes. Very happy they got their asses kicked by UK.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I watched the NCAA Volleyball tournament as the gf played and coaches it. Texas' players had a monologue of how they "feared" living in America and are "oppressed". All while being on full ride scholarships, and two of them the daughters of high profile former pro athletes. Very happy they got their asses kicked by UK.
Don't know which is worse. Being WOKE or having TDS.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
But everyone has known about his treason since 2018 if not earlier. Nothing has happened and I don't expect anything to happen. Different rules for them. Flynn gets railroaded for years on something LEGAL. Kerry commits treason and not a peep.
No. This is different. Add it to the list of things even the MSM is talking about. Drip, drip, drip . . .

BTAvenger

Elite
I’m fúcking pissed. I mentioned here the other day that my oldest son got his first basketball scholarship offer from a D2 school the other day. While this is all going on he is being recruited by several D1 schools as well. He really would like to play in the patriot league if it works out. The school that has been recruiting him the longest and the hardest in the patriot league just sent a message that unless he is vaccinated he is not permitted to visit their campus. We were planning on visiting in early June. That’s when visits are allowed again at the D1 level. This is fucking bullshit.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I’m fúcking pissed. I mentioned here the other day that my oldest son got his first basketball scholarship offer from a D2 school the other day. While this is all going on he is being recruited by several D1 schools as well. He really would like to play in the patriot league if it works out. The school that has been recruiting him the longest and the hardest in the patriot league just sent a message that unless he is vaccinated he is not permitted to visit their campus. We were planning on visiting in early June. That’s when visits are allowed again at the D1 level. This is fucking bullshit.

That's a tough call. Clearly these organizations, businesses, universities are only doing to cover their asses. Nothing more. Young healthy people have zero reason to get this vaccine.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

My son was a scholarship athlete at Texas. His second semester I asked him what classes he was taking. When he mentioned African Studies, I asked him why he chose that. He said that he didn't and that his academic advisor enrolled him. Said that the class was miserable and he was not willing to comment as the professor was hostile. He learned how to drop a class that week. That was his last "academically advised" class. He enrolled in McCombs and got his BBA. Many athletes are there only to play their sport and do not take control of their education. In fact, many of his teammates received degrees in Physical Culture in Sports. I am pretty sure that they cant describe the degree. Can you imagine having to answer that question in an interview?

SMD01

Poster
Founder
FUCK THAT!!!

Rumor at my kids school is they may be required to vaccinate to qualify for in person learning. If the school moves forward with that we are OUT.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
They really ought to look into changing the name of that conference. Patriot my ass.

Long cat

Elite
So ITT There Was a Post That Showed Why Everyone That Got the Jab Is Fucked When It Comes to Future Variants

Video Was a Pro-Vaxxer With Long Resume Even Worked for Bill Gates Virus Company

Now He Is Screaming Far & Wide That The Wuhan Vax Using MRNA is a Future Unmitigated Disaster

The Host of the Show Broke It Down Into Football Analogy

Anyway I Shared Video With a Very Smart Physician

My Hope Was They'd Tell Me That It Was Bullshit

Unfortunately They Said The Guy In the Video is 100% Correct

I'm Begging You If You Have Not Taken Vaccine Do NOT Succumb to Peer Pressure
I don’t think you can say it’s a disaster waiting to happen. The problem is, they can’t say that it isn’t going to kill everybody who took it with any certainty. They just don’t know. Right now there is all this talk of boosters because they don’t know how long immunity will last from the vaccine - because it hasn’t been tested long term, even on animals. Right now you will need a booster in 6 months because that’s all the data they have because that’s all the testing they have done.

But never mind all that, the drug companies see a dollar to be made and they are going to use their influence and checkbook to get the media to push the narrative that fattens their wallet. They pay the media’s bills, so they get what they want. Big tech sees money to be made on vaccine passports and tele doc services and, more importantly, they want your health data to feed into their dreams of controlling the world population. The government health officials go along with it because they are in bed with big pharma and get rich too. The actual elected officials go along with it because it gives them more control and all the money involved gets them re-elected. It’s disgusting.

I agree the vaccine is a bad idea for anybody who is not at risk of imminent death from getting covid. I think most of those people already died though. There is zero chance I get this vaccine or my kids get it while I still control them. When they get off the payroll starting in about 10 years they can make their own decisions.

is it possible the vaccine is designed to reduce world population? Sure is. But people think you are really crazy when you go there and it’s just not necessary when there are so many other reasons not to get the vaccine. IMo of course.

JNEW19

Poster
My son was a scholarship athlete at Texas. His second semester I asked him what classes he was taking. When he mentioned African Studies, I asked him why he chose that. He said that he didn't and that his academic advisor enrolled him. Said that the class was miserable and he was not willing to comment as the professor was hostile. He learned how to drop a class that week. That was his last "academically advised" class. He enrolled in McCombs and got his BBA. Many athletes are there only to play their sport and do not take control of their education. In fact, many of his teammates received degrees in Physical Culture in Sports. I am pretty sure that they cant describe the degree. Can you imagine having to answer that question in an interview?
I love the Longhorns but after hearing all the SJW Bs the last few years it’s pushing me away from all of it. You are a good dad.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Get him a “card”.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
So if you are pregnant and breath near or touch someone who has had the shot, that is counted as an exposure? If I interpret that correctly, that interview from Rumble with the female doctors makes a lot more sense now.

Couple other quick tidbits

Number of Participants Each group in Phase 1 will comprise 15 participants (12 receiving active vaccine and 3 receiving placebo). In this phase, 13 groups will be studied, corresponding to a total of 195 participants. The vaccine candidate selected for Phase 2/3, BNT162b2 at a dose of 30 µg, will comprise 21,999 vaccine recipients. The 12- to 15-year stratum will comprise up to approximately 2000 participants (1000 vaccine recipients) enrolled at selected investigational sites. It is intended that a minimum of 40% of participants will be in the >55-year stratum. An equal number of participants will receive placebo, ie, randomized in a 1:1 ratio.

That is a small sample size given how many millions of people have already had the shot.

2.1. Study Rationale The purpose of the study is to rapidly describe the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of 2 BNT162 RNA-based COVID-19 vaccine candidates against COVID-19, and the efficacy of 1 candidate, in healthy individuals. There are currently no licensed vaccines to prevent infection with SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19. Given the global crisis of COVID-19 and fast expansion of the disease in the United States and elsewhere, the rapid development of an effective vaccine is of utmost importance.

8.3.6. Cardiovascular and Death Events Not applicable.

denn

Legendary
Founder
That's a rabbit.

I've always seen a rabbit on the moon.

(And I like when my husband wears pink. He looks good in it. It's a good color with navy or black. Just a little fashion tip from a girl who notices these things.)
The woman I have been seeing said the same thing to me a few weeks ago after I told her I wasn't wearing something with pink in it......So now I have a couple golf shirts that are in the rotation that contain the color pink. : )

EduardoCok

Poster
Let me guess, the school requiring the vax to visit is Fordham?

denn

Legendary
Founder
Teacher friend posted this. The gap is widening by the day. How are otherwise intelligent people losing all common sense and reality.
.View attachment 18057
As an educator, she starts a statement with "I mean?" (she won't be educating anyone I am responsible for.) She should start there and then go on to the ridiculous nature of her content.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom