Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Gotta say, he's a better pitcher than he is a doctor.
And that perfectly sums up the shitshow.

I get that not everyone is old enough to remember the emergence and subsequent devastation of AIDS. (I do and knew that Fauci pulled the same shit... let people die by dismissing therapies that worked while he searched for his holy grail vaccine. And that's the best that can be said).

What I don't understand is when I tell people about that time and tell them to freaking Google if they don't believe me, there's no interest. They WANT to worship this little tyrannical godlet. It's bizarre and the one thing that has caused me to truly fear for our future as a country and as a people.

Want a quick reminder of the AIDS crisis? Watch Dallas Buyers Club. And notice that Fauci is never mentioned by name. But make no mistake. He was the biggest player in the 'game'. May God have mercy on his soul. I damn sure won't.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
And that perfectly sums up the shitshow.

I get that not everyone is old enough to remember the emergence and subsequent devastation of AIDS. (I do and knew that Fauci pulled the same shit... let people die by dismissing therapies that worked while he searched for his holy grail vaccine. And that's the best that can be said).

What I don't understand is when I tell people about that time and tell them to freaking Google if they don't believe me, there's no interest. They WANT to worship this little tyrannical godlet. It's bizarre and the one thing that has caused me to truly fear for our future as a country and as a people.

Want a quick reminder of the AIDS crisis? Watch Dallas Buyers Club. And notice that Fauci is never mentioned by name. But make no mistake. He was the biggest player in the 'game'. May God have mercy on his soul. I damn sure won't.
True. Still didn’t keep Elton and Company from giving him an award on it last year though.

SOTrojan

Poster
This is big imo. This could be a legit case for violation of the first amendment against both the government and the ostensibly “private” tech companies, who might fairly be characterized as state actors as the person did in the tweet.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
True. Still didn’t keep Elton and Company from giving him an award on it last year though.

I've always wondered what the payout was to his very vocal critics and protestors to get them to change their stance to now semi glowing praise and support.

Fauci is on the cusp of pitching his folding chair next to history's most detested mass murderers... and I'm not exaggerating.

Here's the thing... many administration's, Trump included, are responsible for letting him do his thing. It's not and never has been a secret.

What does he have on everybody? And who is behind him **coughchinasoroscough**

He's a worthless pissant... and yet he's the highest paid government employee and wields an unholy amount of power. And he really likes to kill people in search of his personal gain.

He's evil.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Biden/Harris: "Just make it look like we're shooting real ammo"
I still think they want us to take some losses. Remember how many Navy ships seemed to get damaged under Bush and O? We start letting these fuckers creep up and sink a boat or 2 and then china takes out a boat or 2... all the sudden we lose the seas and have to slink home in defeat. My truth til proven wrong.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I've always wondered what the payout was to his very vocal critics and protestors to get them to change their stance to now semi glowing praise and support.

Fauci is on the cusp of pitching his folding chair next to history's most detested mass murderers... and I'm not exaggerating.

Here's the thing... many administration's, Trump included, are responsible for letting him do his thing. It's not and never has been a secret.

What does he have on everybody? And who is behind him **coughchinasoroscough**

He's a worthless pissant... and yet he's the highest paid government employee and wields an unholy amount of power. And he really likes to kill people in search of his personal gain.

He's evil.
Getting Aids activists to flip toward a positive view of Fauci says it all about disgusting media guiding gullible sheep.

1619580329019.jpeg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
So ITT There Was a Post That Showed Why Everyone That Got the Jab Is Fucked When It Comes to Future Variants

Video Was a Pro-Vaxxer With Long Resume Even Worked for Bill Gates Virus Company

Now He Is Screaming Far & Wide That The Wuhan Vax Using MRNA is a Future Unmitigated Disaster

The Host of the Show Broke It Down Into Football Analogy

Anyway I Shared Video With a Very Smart Physician

My Hope Was They'd Tell Me That It Was Bullshit

Unfortunately They Said The Guy In the Video is 100% Correct

I'm Begging You If You Have Not Taken Vaccine Do NOT Succumb to Peer Pressure

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
So ITT There Was a Post That Showed Why Everyone That Got the Jab Is Fucked When It Comes to Future Variants

Video Was a Pro-Vaxxer With Long Resume Even Worked for Bill Gates Virus Company

Now He Is Screaming Far & Wide That The Wuhan Vax Using MRNA is a Future Unmitigated Disaster

Then you have the theory of the ones who got the injection transmitting whatever lab created shit from their now mutated DNA factories to those that didn't get injected, as those people are being found to be experiencing similar adverse reactions....such as heavy, heavy periods in women.

Its all so fucked up

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Excellent TimcastIRL Tuesday evening. He had Andrew Branca, a lawyer specializing in self defense, and an expert on pretty much every racially charged shooting in the last few years, from George Zimmerman, to Derek Chauvin to the bs hands up don't shoot Michael Brown.

Didn't know just how deeply soros has infected American politics. SO MANY of these shootings that the media & race hustlers sieze on are in jurisdictions of these soros puppets. I also did not know how many of these cases were taken away from local authorities, when they did not act, and put in the hands of state, or different local prosecutors, who will bring charges.

I cut to a good time, check out the next few minutes of discussion. I'd say 18:00-26:00

JNEW19

Poster

All common sense has been lost this is truly a sad time we are living in.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Top Bottom