Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Then you have the theory of the ones who got the injection transmitting whatever lab created shit from their now mutated DNA factories to those that didn't get injected, as those people are being found to be experiencing similar adverse reactions....such as heavy, heavy periods in women.

Its all so fucked up
I'm going to get really way too personal right now and really into something that you could go your entire life without knowing, but here it is anyway. I am not getting any vaccine for this. I've had it, didn't contract it again with 2 home with it. (And not just a positive test. They were both ill for a few days + positive test)

My husband got his second shot on April 6 (tested positive for covid April 16).

I am the most regular woman the world has ever known... to the point that ALL of my children were due on the 29th of the month. I have 3 girls all born 12 days 'early'... October 17, March 17, October 17... and the boy born on August 29 (little shit🤣). Other than being pregnant, I've never missed, never been late, never been early. Nothing. You can set the world clock by my cycle.

I was 12 days early last week. The only thing that was different? Both my husband and daughter got their vaccines. My oldest daughter (completely vaccinated) 11 days early post vaccine, my second daughter (the vaccinated/covid one), was 13 days early and my other daughter (no vax) was 12 days early.

My second daughter is refusing to get the next shot. I preferred neither of them ever got the first.

I'm not perimenopausal and, obviously, neither are my girls.

It's a thing. And it's a real thing.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Tucker with latest proof of the 4AM Media Brief:

It’s a concerted effort to brainwash the masses and only allow one message to be promoted
I'm going to get really way too personal right now and really into something that you could go your entire life without knowing, but here it is anyway. I am not getting any vaccine for this. I've had it, didn't contract it again with 2 home with it. (And not just a positive test. They were both ill for a few days + positive test)

I am the most regular woman the world has ever known... to the point that ALL of my children were due on the 29th of the month. I have 3 girls all born 12 days 'early'... October 17, March 17, October 17... and the boy born on August 29 (little shit🤣). Other than being pregnant, I've never missed, never been late, never been early. Nothing. You can set the world clock by my cycle.

I was 12 days early last week. The only thing that was different? Both my husband and daughter got their vaccines. My oldest daughter (completely vaccinated) 11 days early post vaccine, my second daughter (the vaccinated/covid one), was 13 days early and my other daughter (no vax) was 12 days early.

My second daughter is refusing to get the next shot. I preferred neither of them ever got the first.

It's a thing. And it's a real thing
You triggered a memory with the irregular periods. My wife is a nurse and is fully vaccinated. She also has an IUD. Her cycles are infrequent and irregular due to the IUD. I remember her having three periods within a very short time for her. This was during and immediately after her two jabs. I will have to ask in the morning. Hopefully the nanobots won’t turn her IUD into a uterine cyborg.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
That's a rabbit.

I've always seen a rabbit on the moon.

(And I like when my husband wears pink. He looks good in it. It's a good color with navy or black. Just a little fashion tip from a girl who notices these things.)

When I used to have to wear a tie everyday for work I would wear a pink tie a few times a month. Every single time, not most times, but every time I wore it, I got at least one compliment from the ladies. All my ties are nice, classy looking ties, but only the pinks got constant attention from women.

Also, yes, it looks more like a rabbit than a man in the moon. Always though it looked like a cartoon rabbit running, with his head back and his feet a blur.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
It’s a concerted effort to brainwash the masses and only allow one message to be promoted

You triggered a memory with the irregular periods. My wife is a nurse and is fully vaccinated. She also has an IUD. Her cycles are infrequent and irregular due to the IUD. I remember her having three periods within a very short time for her. This was during and immediately after her two jabs. I will have to ask in the morning. Hopefully the nanobots won’t turn her IUD into a uterine cyborg.
To make this point even further... I've never used any form of hormonal birth control. I can't. I might swallow a couple of excedrin every few weeks. That's the extent of 'drugs' (other than whiskey and wine) I ingest.

So my cycle is not regulated or stabilized by anything other than nature.

We all had a WTF moment. And my oldest girl? She lives in Scottsdale. So her reaction was completely separate from me and my other 2 girls here in Dayton.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
When I used to have to wear a tie everyday for work I would wear a pink tie a few times a month. Every single time, not most times, but every time I wore it, I got at least one compliment from the ladies. All my ties are nice, classy looking ties, but only the pinks got constant attention from women.

Also, yes, it looks more like a rabbit than a man in the moon. Always though it looked like a cartoon rabbit running, with his head back and his feet a blur.
I love when men wear pink. It's still classy with a little bit of fun.

Fun fact... the whole blue for baby boys, pink for baby girls? That's a relatively recent thing, historically speaking.

Pink was washed down red and was considered too bold for girls. So baby girls wore blue (the more calming, sedate color) and baby boys wore pink (washed out red).

My baby girls all rocked red patent Docs. My oldest does to this day. She needs boots for site visits. She's my girl, after all. 😉

(She also has a pink hard hat).

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I love when men wear pink. It's still classy with a little bit of fun.

Fun fact... the whole blue for baby boys, pink for baby girls? That's a relatively recent thing, historically speaking.

Pink was washed down red and was considered too bold for girls. So baby girls wore blue (the more calming, sedate color) and baby boys wore pink (washed out red).

My baby girls all rocked red patent Docs. My oldest does to this day. She needs boots for site visits. She's my girl, after all. 😉

(She also has a pink hard hat).

By the way, who the hell sees a man in this?!

Screenshot_20210428-033619_Brave.jpg

...but tilt his head back and put his legs out in front of him more, and tell me this isn't what is really on the moon?

Screenshot_20210428-033432_Brave.jpg

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

https://rumble.com/vg3ik5-4.23.21-i...npenny-and-dr.-p-following-our-same-day-.html

For those that missed it, here is a video discussing what @tgsio is saying.

It's out there in a sense because it's difficult to prove but they all have evidence pointing in generally the same direction.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Showing John Kerry’s treasonous actions with Iran is not a coincidence.
But everyone has known about his treason since 2018 if not earlier. Nothing has happened and I don't expect anything to happen. Different rules for them. Flynn gets railroaded for years on something LEGAL. Kerry commits treason and not a peep.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
But everyone has known about his treason since 2018 if not earlier. Nothing has happened and I don't expect anything to happen. Different rules for them. Flynn gets railroaded for years on something LEGAL. Kerry commits treason and not a peep.
This is why our side will continue to lose. Pubs are too afraid of bad press to stand up to the left. So, they’ll hop on Twitter and toss around a few tweets...maybe even have a hearing or two and then nothing. This is what we’ll continue to get as long as the left controls the media.

Belezabro

Elite

tenor.gif

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
This is why our side will continue to lose. Pubs are too afraid of bad press to stand up to the left. So, they’ll hop on Twitter and toss around a few tweets...maybe even have a hearing or two and then nothing. This is what we’ll continue to get as long as the left controls the media.
Nope. It’s not that Pubs are afraid. They are in on it too.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I'm afraid society will not like what happens over the next several years as the ramifications of these experimental vaccines become apparent.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Almost all boxes of masks have printed on them that they aren't effective against Wuhan Charlie. I can recall seeing electron micrographs of a virus next to a mask hole the first day I started working in a virus lab. Their point, was we don't wear masks because they are worthless but use gloves and face shields to keep fingers out of eyes.

Top Bottom