Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
WE HAVE A PROBLEM

SMOKE & MIRRORS

I dug into the AZ audit. The company that was hired to do the audit is based out of Virginia.

It's called CyFIR.

As I dug into their HR, I found their CTO (Chief Technology Officer).
As I am tracing his whereabouts all online, I discovered he is a vocal anti-Trumper. His tweets are anti-Right, to say the least.

So, little to my surprise, the chief technology officer of the company that was hired to do the Arizona audit, is a vocal anti-Trumper and professor for cybersecurity in Virginia.

So this audit is most likely going to turn into a smoke and mirrors show.

Oh... and by the way, the CTO also makes "sticker packs" on the App Store if you are interested.

Found him there too.

The above comes from a very reliable source.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
WE HAVE A PROBLEM

SMOKE & MIRRORS

I dug into the AZ audit. The company that was hired to do the audit is based out of Virginia.

It's called CyFIR.

As I am tracing his whereabouts all online, I discovered he is a vocal anti-Trumper. His tweets are anti-Right, to say the least.

So, little to my surprise, the chief technology officer of the company that was hired to do the Arizona audit, is a vocal anti-Trumper and professor for cybersecurity in Virginia.

Oh... and by the way, the CTO also makes "sticker packs" on the App Store if you are interested.

Found him there too.

In the back of my mind I have always thought that the audits will turn up nothing and the MIL will have to turn over what they have.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
FBI showing up at his house at 6AM any time soon ?
giphy.gif

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

I'm trying to be a big girl and gracious, but it's hard. I'm not always successful. I'm way passed pissed. I have steady, simmering rage. And I'm tired of being filled with anger. I'm flat out tired.

I've been saying (and often times screaming) since last March about how everything is wrong. Everything. And now, after a year+ of being told that I'm a conspiracy theorist and selfish... these same wecareaboutourfellowmananddoingourpartforhumanityallinthistogether bitches are finally concerned about what I was bitching about. And now they're pissed. Really? You suckup, excited, enjoying this drama fucktards couldn't bear to hear the truth when it was staring you in the face. Go bitch to your fellow fucktards.

My heart hurts for our children. The kids whose only furlough from hell or the only hot meal per day because they get to go to school? I guess they are expendable. The kids whose only chance of a better life, mostly minority children, via education? That education gap? Yeah. We just ensured that gap is now equivalent to the Mariana Trench. My kids are better off than most. I know this and make no apology for it. Still, I'm human enough and mom enough to constantly worry about the kids and families who aren't in a position to make it okay. The stress my kids have been under is nothing compared to most.. and still they've struggled. We can afford to make sure they aren't losing 1+ years and counting of life and learning and to mitigate the harm and, frankly, the abuse that has been inflicted. And the gulf in education USA vs China? Laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and sick.

All of this is by design. And I'm very angry.

We get this shit fixed now or our children are destined to a future of dystopian hell. And I'm not seeing anybody who will be able to turn this shitshow around.

Last edited:

Raiderred1974

Elite
Founder
I'm trying to be a big girl and gracious, but it's hard. I'm not always successful. I'm way passed pissed. I have steady, simmering rage. And I'm tired of being filled with anger. I'm flat out tired.

I've been saying (and often times screaming) since last March about how everything is wrong. Everything. And now, after a year+ of being told that I'm a conspiracy theorist and selfish... these same wecareaboutourfellowmananddoingourpartforhumanityallinthistogether bitches are finally concerned about what I was bitching about. And now they're pissed. Really? You suckup, excited, enjoying this drama fucktards couldn't bear to hear the truth when it was staring you in the face. Go bitch to your fellow fucktards.

My heart hurts for our children. The kids whose only furlough from hell or the only hot meal per day because they get to go to school? I guess they are expendable. The kids whose only chance of a better life, mostly minority children, via education? That education gap? Yeah. We just ensured that gap is now equivalent to the Mariana Trench. My kids are better off than most. I know this and make no apology for it. Still, I'm human enough and mom enough to constantly worry about the kids and families who aren't in a position to make it okay. The stress my kids have been under is nothing compared to most.. and still they've struggled. We can afford to make sure they aren't losing 1+ years and counting of life and learning and to mitigate the harm and, frankly, the abuse that has been inflicted. And the gulf in education USA vs China? Laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and sick.

We get this shit fixed now or our children are destined to a future of dystopian hell.
Preach!!!!!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Hope.

56e.jpg

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
WE HAVE A PROBLEM

SMOKE & MIRRORS

It's called CyFIR.

Found him there too.

If this is true, then why all the lawyers? Even though the MSM is providing cover, wouldn't their complaining and screaming shine a light on something they don't want covered? Similar to all the crap that went on during election night. No one acknowledged the delays with any real interest.
The only way this makes sense if it's designed like allot of the previous events, to open up more eyes to election fraud. The downside is it makes us folks who've been all in for 4 years, even more frustrated.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

We get this shit fixed now or our children are destined to a future of dystopian hell. And I'm not seeing anybody who will be able to turn this shitshow around.
You should REALLY run for an office. Passion like this can help our cause. Not kidding.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom